Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:47 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:Live and let live man. Life's too short. Enjoy your car, but don't get overheated about other's hobbies.
Strangely enough that's what the police have told me when they finally bothered to contact me. Fxck that, that's the last time I want my day turned over like that because of anybody's hobby. Just because a thousand people think they're in the right doesn't make it so.

I'm outraged that the police didn't respond more vigorously to the fascist dictatorship outrages that caused a bit of noise somewhere outside your house... it must have been awful and traumatic for you... :cry:

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:52 am

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:Live and let live man. Life's too short. Enjoy your car, but don't get overheated about other's hobbies.
Strangely enough that's what the police have told me when they finally bothered to contact me. Fxck that, that's the last time I want my day turned over like that because of anybody's hobby. Just because a thousand people think they're in the right doesn't make it so.

I'm outraged that the police didn't respond more vigorously to the fascist dictatorship outrages that caused a bit of noise somewhere outside your house... it must have been awful and traumatic for you... :cry:
I'm outraged that you're outraged!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 am

Enoch wrote:
thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

me too!

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:57 am

thebish wrote:
Enoch wrote:
thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

me too!
There's only one way to find out .......

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 am

thebish wrote: a bit of noise
woeful underexaggeration.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 am

thebish wrote:
Enoch wrote: I'm outraged that you're outraged!
me too!
It's like listening to a revue from the 30s.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:11 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:
me too!
Why, thank you.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

Enoch wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:
me too!
Why, thank you.
Can you hear me mother?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:19 am

:lol:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:35 am

Bloody rain. It usually floods through the front door, but today it's like a fecking lake in the hall. Run out of towels to try and keep it at bay and it's started up again :evil:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:44 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Bloody rain. It usually floods through the front door, but today it's like a fecking lake in the hall. Run out of towels to try and keep it at bay and it's started up again :evil:
may I suggest *cough* sandbags!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:48 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Bloody rain. It usually floods through the front door, but today it's like a fecking lake in the hall. Run out of towels to try and keep it at bay and it's started up again :evil:
All the sand is under water!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:52 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Look on the bright side, it'll keep the dust at bay. If however your bright side is dimming, then I can only suggest hard physical labour, a stiff brush and lots of elbow power. Good luck.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Look on the bright side, it'll keep the dust at bay. If however your bright side is dimming, then I can only suggest hard physical labour, a stiff brush and lots of elbow power. Good luck.
I'm not going out to check, but usually when it rains it comes down with the dust. Essentially, it rains mud here.

On the bright side I'm at home, not on the bright side the Mrs is not. She's got to drive her boss home first as his car would become a submarine if he tried to drive in this. The roundabout on the main road into our compound is literally under water, so it's going to be an off road mission for her!

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:42 pm

HR.

Sometimes I'm amazed people over here survive to adulthood.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:HR.

Here over here (England) or there over here (Yankland)?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:HR.

Here over here (England) or there over here (Yankland)?
Americaland.

And in the last five minutes, the MD of our Asia office who is over for a week started this line of conversation:

"Verbal/kint/keyser/ if you fly from Newark Airport how would you usually get there?"

"Either a cab or a train."

"Oh, I use an executive car...I was just wondering where I should tell my driver to go to when I'm going to Newark?"

"Er, well that depends on the terminal"

"It's Cathay Pacific I'm flying with."

She then walked around and watched me as I googled "newark airport cathay pacific"

I fecking can't wait to come back tbh.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Oh dear, spots will blow a fuse, just read on a biker forum another protest is planned for Matlock soon.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:35 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Having now spoken to the Inspector who was liaising with the protest organisers, he's outraged that the bikers didn't stick to the agreements that they themselves had suggested to the police in order for the police a have low visibility operation so as to not exacerbate what could have been a fraught situation - his words not mine.
And therefore instead of coming through in groups of 200, there was a constant stream of eight and a half thousand, with hundreds more deliberately circling back to the starting point and repeating for hours at a time.
Instead of not revving engines and pooping horns there was a constant barrage of deliberate noise, some of which, in the inspector's words, was ear shattering.
And once in Matlock Bath instead of parking in the agreed places (some of which, like the under renovation New Bath Hotel car park, was opened for free specifically to accommodate that day's influx) the f uckers deliberately parked on the pavements and across road entrances causing obstructions and aggravation to the local residents.
That and because of the reports he'd received from other locals of overtaking at zebra crossings whilst in use, driving through red lights, the massed driving on the wrong side of the road, and the wheelie races that occurred at Ambergate, he was pretty fecking outraged too.
Mass outrage all around then.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Hoboh wrote:Oh dear, spots will blow a fuse, just read on a biker forum another protest is planned for Matlock soon.
Well as I understand it, there will be a different approach by the police to any future 'protests'.
There may well be an organised 'response' from a few anti-protesters too...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください