Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue May 10, 2016 6:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Why all this fuss about West Ham's last game at Upton Park? It is everywhere, on the news, the radio etc...I mean I don't remember the same national stuff when we left Burnden park.

And they are basically being handed a free stadium the cockernee tw*ts....
I've just come on to post exactly that! The BBC are having a wankfest over it, on the radio on my way in, on the radio on my way home and now on the six o'clock news.

To the best of my knowledge West Ham have never won a 4ucking thing there, and 3/4 of it isn't original. In fact, that chicken shed stand was due to be knocked down too but they got relegated - that's why the pitch is so far away from the stands and the floodlights are pissed.

It's just a bog standard football ground in an absolute shithole of a place that holds absolutely no special place in English football.

The Talksport contributing wankers!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue May 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Aye, it's a dump in a dump. Those shitty plastic castles are one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Prufrock wrote:Aye, it's a dump in a dump. Those shitty plastic castles are one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.
I see that and raise you this

https://twitter.com/Antpocalypsenow/sta ... 6775269377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 10, 2016 7:28 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Aye, it's a dump in a dump. Those shitty plastic castles are one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.
I see that and raise you this

https://twitter.com/Antpocalypsenow/sta ... 6775269377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hahahahaah!! what a bag full of wankers! :D

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 pm

apparently those loverly cheeky cockerneys have smashed up the ManU bus while the players were on it travelling to the ground..

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney: "It wasn't nice. The coach got smashed up, but we're here now, so have to prepare for the game and go out and do our job”.

How ugly was it?

“I'm sure you'll see the images. That's not for me to say, but I think it was disappointing of course. We know it's a big game for West Ham, big night for them, leaving the stadium, but I'm sure West Ham as a club will be disappointed with what the fans have done."

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue May 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Kick off had to be delayed by half an hour. Great way to mark the last game at your ground.

What a bunch of absolute backwards nice people.

Get them all in the ground then napalm it to pieces.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Have to say Rooney's statement is good.

Hey .... do you think they'll have to play the first 5 home games next season behind closed doors ???

No. Neither do I !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue May 10, 2016 7:59 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Kick off had to be delayed by half an hour. Great way to mark the last game at your ground.

What a bunch of absolute backwards tw*ts.

Get them all in the ground then napalm it to pieces.
This.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 10, 2016 8:03 pm

actually - feck it - I now want yernited to win... not only that - to score 6

1) to see the dight of distraught hammers sobbing into the foam stadium gloves
2) to see the half-empty stadium as the parade of legends jog on - all the fans having dashed off early to catch the last train (delaytastic!)
3) to shove it down David Sullivan's craw who (basically) says it's ManU's fault they were bottled - they should have come a bit earlier
4) to see Citeh knocked off the chumps league spot - and King Pep to arrive and NOT be in the chumps league - i think it was poor how pellegrini was treated

there - I've said it...

off to watch Holby City, though - I'm no fanboy! :wink:

for the record: David Sullivan..
"I think the Police and officials have been kind, I would make them kick off at 7.45 if it was up to me. Manchester United know the score, they should have been here at four o'clock.

"I'm worried about the supporters. We had a wonderful show planned and some won't be able to stay now."

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 pm

thebish wrote:foor the record: David Sullivan..
"I think the Police and officials have been kind, I would make them kick off at 7.45 if it was up to me. Manchester United know the score, they should have been here at four o'clock.

"I'm worried about the supporters. We had a wonderful show planned and some won't be able to stay now."

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."
A ... bloody ... mazing. wtf !?!?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue May 10, 2016 8:20 pm

When do away teams ever arrive 4 hours before kick off?

What a load of bollocks. No damage to that coach though. None whatsoever. If you ignore of course the very obvious damage.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

thebish wrote: 3) to shove it down David Sullivan's craw who (basically) says it's ManU's fault they were bottled - they should have come a bit earlier
This is the bit that disgusts me above all else. I'm hoping to track down Sullivan's meeting itinerary so that I can stand there armed with bricks and piss filled balloons for when the wanker's late!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Jeez - some apprentice Manure haters on here. This hardly counts as a minor injustice in my book.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Tue May 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Wouldn't it be lovely if the twunts were made to play their opening game at the Taxpayer Stadium behind closed doors.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Jeez - some apprentice Manure haters on here. This hardly counts as a minor injustice in my book.
oh - I don't give two cocks about injustice - just the sheer level of twattery coming from sullivan...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue May 10, 2016 10:10 pm

thebish wrote:actually - feck it - I now want yernited to win... not only that - to score 6

1) to see the dight of distraught hammers sobbing into the foam stadium gloves
2) to see the half-empty stadium as the parade of legends jog on - all the fans having dashed off early to catch the last train (delaytastic!)
3) to shove it down David Sullivan's craw who (basically) says it's ManU's fault they were bottled - they should have come a bit earlier
4) to see Citeh knocked off the chumps league spot - and King Pep to arrive and NOT be in the chumps league - i think it was poor how pellegrini was treated
Can I just add

5) Liverpool win the Europa League and Utd lose that Chumps League place
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Y'see ^^^ I loathe Liverpool with a fckg vengeance. Utterly, totally & without remittance.

So I have to just shut down when it's either them or Stretford.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue May 10, 2016 10:50 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Y'see ^^^ I loathe Liverpool with a fckg vengeance. Utterly, totally & without remittance.

Well you could have said! :wink:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:Y'see ^^^ I loathe Liverpool with a fckg vengeance. Utterly, totally & without remittance
Well you could have said! :wink:
Fair point. I need to be clearer, obviously !!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue May 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Fear of Liverpool winning the league far higher than fear if the rags winning it but, while I don't like the scousers, the hatred I feel for United far outweighs that for Liverpool. Not only could I handle them winning a second class trophy if it meant United missed out on the champs league, the fact that it would be Liverpool keeping them our wound be belting.

And West Ham can fcuk off for good measure an' all.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.