Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-42618958

This councillor...unbelieveable.

Tweets this... with respect to the royal wedding
Sadly there is an epidemic of rough sleeping and vagrancy in #Windsor @RBWM. I will be writing to @StansfeldPCC copying @TVP_Chief @Bhupinderrai70 at @ThamesVP @TVP_Windsor asking for them to focus on dealing with this before the #RoyalWedding

Then after the outcry, claims he wasn't talking about homeless people but "anti-social behaviour".

Thats right. There are literally loads of people sleeping on the streets in freezing conditions just to be anti-social.

What a deeply unpleasant individual he must be.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm

The Royal Wedding? ....I'd suggest them popping over to their local chapel and getting the royal vicar to officiate; sort of keep it in the family. I am a bit surprised Insaney, you haven't told how much revenue from Japanese tourists and the like this will bring in to the country. Think of all those dignitaries and M.P's and stuff all diving in for free nosh and champers at the reception. They might even save doggy bags for all those rowdy rough sleepers ..

Personally.....I won't be missing walking the dog to watch it on the box. (no doubt the wife will, women are funny like that...) :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Sadly there is an epidemic of rough sleeping and vagrancy in #Windsor @RBWM. I will be writing to @StansfeldPCC copying @TVP_Chief @Bhupinderrai70 at @ThamesVP @TVP_Windsor asking for them to focus on dealing with this before the #RoyalWedding

Then after the outcry, claims he wasn't talking about homeless people but "anti-social behaviour".

Thats right. There are literally loads of people sleeping on the streets in freezing conditions just to be anti-social.

You may have missed (or deliberately ignored) an article in the Sunday Times that 'followed' thirteen of the rough sleepers/beggars in Windsor. It turns out that only three out of the 13 were to be found on their pitches (which consist of mounds of sleeping bags and cardboard boxes in strategic, money earning spots) after 11pm. The three who remained all admitted they'd been offered Accomodation by the council - one turned it down because it was an entire TWO MILES away from his mother's sheltered housing - and all three were in the least financially lucrative central pitches. Of the 10 not there at night, the Sunday Times followed two of them home... yep, 'home', to addresses they live in full time, and in at least one of the cases actually own. These 'rough sleepers' take taxis to and from their pitches each day, which was also (in the article) confirmed by the local taxi firms, who have them down as regulars.
So to be fair, you can take your indignation and comments about "what a deeply unpleasant individual he must be" and shove them.
[Edit: Unfortunately the investigative journalism that the Sunday Times employed did not include charts, graphs or statistics, so no doubt you'll just dismiss this as you have with stuff I've written as being just 'I reckon so bollox'].
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pm

^ sadly that's no surprise to me. In my previous job I often saw 'homeless' guys complete with placard begging for money, who I knew to have their own home/tenancy to return to after the shoppers had all left.

Most of them were trying to fund a chronic drug habit. Someone who chooses to sit outside for hours at a time in freezing temperatures certainly has some issues, just not necessarily homelessness
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:28 pm

:doh:
Seems the dodgy local branch of the Marxist party are up to their old tricks of sheer incompetence again.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/158 ... re_refurb/
AN ARGUMENT over the whereabouts of £325,000 earmarked for improving Farnworth town centre has escalated — after it was revealed that it has already been spent.
Last month, Labour hit out at ‘scurrilous and baseless’ accusations about the regeneration of Farnworth by UKIP candidate Will Pilkington, after his election leaflet questioned what had happened to the money granted to Bolton Council by Tesco as part of the deal for its Long Causeway store.
Despite Labour saying at the time that the £325,000 was ‘secure’ and set to be spent this year, Bolton Council now says that the money has already been spent in order to avoid having to pay it back. Under the terms of the deal struck for the Tesco store, the council had to spend the cash within five years or return it.
Due to severe delays to a regeneration of Brackley Street planned by developers St Modwen, the council says it opted to spent the money on another Farnworth project and set aside other £325,000 for Brackley Street.
However, the town hall could not confirm what the first £325,000 was spent on.
Cannot confirm or will not confirm, Ansons mk11?

God help us all if the Marxist party and comrade Corbyn ever get in, we will never be told how many billions we supplied NK and other dodgy totalitarian states with!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:28 pm

God help us all if the Marxist party and comrade Corbyn ever get in, we will never be told how many billions we supplied NK and other dodgy totalitarian states with!
Funding dodgy totalitarian states? I think you may be looking at the wrong party Hoboh!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:47 pm
Hoboh wrote:

Funding dodgy totalitarian states? I think you may be looking at the wrong party Hoboh!
Keep adding up all the tea parties our 'dear would love to be in power prospective PM' would be throwing in the cause of world peace could add a few bob drain on the finance :wink:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

You may have missed (or deliberately ignored) an article in the Sunday Times that 'followed' thirteen of the rough sleepers/beggars in Windsor. It turns out that only three out of the 13 were to be found on their pitches (which consist of mounds of sleeping bags and cardboard boxes in strategic, money earning spots) after 11pm. The three who remained all admitted they'd been offered Accomodation by the council - one turned it down because it was an entire TWO MILES away from his mother's sheltered housing - and all three were in the least financially lucrative central pitches. Of the 10 not there at night, the Sunday Times followed two of them home... yep, 'home', to addresses they live in full time, and in at least one of the cases actually own. These 'rough sleepers' take taxis to and from their pitches each day, which was also (in the article) confirmed by the local taxi firms, who have them down as regulars.
So to be fair, you can take your indignation and comments about "what a deeply unpleasant individual he must be" and shove them.
[Edit: Unfortunately the investigative journalism that the Sunday Times employed did not include charts, graphs or statistics, so no doubt you'll just dismiss this as you have with stuff I've written as being just 'I reckon so bollox'].
https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... nsing-plan

You can take your ultra right wing opinions and shove them where the sun doesn’t shine cocker.

I’m appalled at Windsor councils’ clear attempts at social cleansing and obvious disdain for poor people and the homeless. So long as the royal wedding goes off without any poor people bringing down the tone.

Hope the councillor enjoyed his skiing holiday though. Must be a tough life for him having to send an inflammatory tweet from the USA over his extended break.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:36 am

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:47 pm
Hoboh wrote:

Keep adding up all the tea parties our 'dear would love to be in power prospective PM' would be throwing in the cause of world peace could add a few bob drain on the finance :wink:
:D
A good brew never killed anyone. Arms to the Saudis on the other hand...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 am

Hope the councillor enjoyed his skiing holiday though. Must be a tough life for him having to send an inflammatory tweet from the USA over his extended break.
See....

Corbyn has been unavailable for comment regarding the escalating violence in the oppressive Iranian regime he supports due to being on holiday

But yet he's got time to tweet about the tories, the NHS and taxing folk
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:45 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:

See....

Corbyn has been unavailable for comment regarding the escalating violence in the oppressive Iranian regime he supports due to being on holiday

That's a bit reaching.

1) The main point isn't that the guy was on holiday.
2) The holiday has relevance in this example as he's clearly a wealthy individual in a wealthy borough (although one that contains pockets of deep deprivation) who wants to try and clean up their problems by moving them "on"
3) It isn't something he didn't choose to say, but something he actually did say
4) It isn't an area he has absolutely no control over (unlike Corbyn and Iran).

And yes Corbyn should denounce the going's on in Iran. Equally though, are you aware that our government strongly recommends trading with and supporting the Iranian regime. We've sold over £800M worth of weapons to Iran. And Theresa May hasn't backed the protestors. Given our government in 2016 recommended Iran as a trading partner. What action are our government taking given they could actually DO something? Oh, that's right. Nothing. But lets all moan at Corbyn cos he hasn't tweeted yet.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:45 pm
boltonboris wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

See....

That's a bit reaching.

2) The holiday has relevance in this example as he's clearly a wealthy individual in a wealthy borough (although one that contains pockets of deep deprivation) who wants to try and clean up their problems by moving them "on"
3) It isn't something he didn't choose to say, but something he actually did say

And yes Corbyn should denounce the going's on in Iran. Equally though, are you aware that our government strongly recommends trading with and supporting the Iranian regime. We've sold over £800M worth of weapons to Iran. And Theresa May hasn't backed the protestors. Given our government in 2016 recommended Iran as a trading partner. What action are our government taking given they could actually DO something? Oh, that's right. Nothing. But lets all moan at Corbyn cos he hasn't tweeted yet.
Why this enthusiasm to keep interfering in the affairs of other countries?
Have you not had enough of the usual end results of meddling?
For once in your life do you not think we should sort out our problems first instead of being the world's bleeding hearts?
If tribe or mob A wishes to attack tribe B we should face reality and keep out

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

See....

That's a bit reaching.

Why this enthusiasm to keep interfering in the affairs of other countries?
Have you not had enough of the usual end results of meddling?
For once in your life do you not think we should sort out our problems first instead of being the world's bleeding hearts?
If tribe or mob A wishes to attack tribe B we should face reality and keep out
Well that's what Corbyn's doing. So you're a Corbyn supporter?

Or do you think we should continue selling them weapons?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:

but corbin is a man of da peepul

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:

but corbin is a man of da peepul
He's not the government of the people though.

Surely what they say and do re Iran is a bit more critical?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Someone better tell HIM that!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:09 pm
Are you suggesting that a government paper in 2016 saying "ain't Iran great" *paraphrasing* is less significant than Corbyn choosing not to tweet about something?

Or May actually commenting but refusing to condemn?

I think that would be an incredibly one-eyed view.

And an example of the usual "but Corbyn too" nonsense whenever despicable actions of the meritocracy are brought up.

Our country is friends with Iran, Saudi Arabia etc....we've sold weapons to these countries, even bloody Syria...

Surely if there is outrage about relations between ourselves and the middle east, that is the very first place to direct fire. Not a man who isn't prepared to tweet a statement out.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:40 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm
boltonboris wrote:
Are you suggesting that a government paper in 2016 saying "ain't Iran great" *paraphrasing* is less significant than Corbyn choosing not to tweet about something?

And an example of the usual "but Corbyn too" nonsense whenever despicable actions of the meritocracy are brought up.

Our country is friends with Iran, Saudi Arabia etc....we've sold weapons to these countries, even bloody Syria...

Surely if there is outrage about relations between ourselves and the middle east, that is the very first place to direct fire. Not a man who isn't prepared to tweet a statement out.
It's fackin shite that anybody thinks anything worthwhile of the cesspits of Saudi and Iran.. I was referring to this comment..
Because he and his mates at Momentum need telling that

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:03 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:40 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm
boltonboris wrote:

It's fackin shite that anybody thinks anything worthwhile of the cesspits of Saudi and Iran.. I was referring to this comment..
Because he and his mates at Momentum need telling that
I think that’s a bit of imagination there. Corbyn says Labour are a ‘government in waiting’. A phrase I particularly loathe. But that is very different to them thinking they are in government.

Corbyn wouldn’t have a chance at government but for the right in this country being a) utterly incompetent b) post Cameron being even unable to pretend they are real people.

Seriously. Cameron and Osborne were c*nts but they at least pretended they were actual people made of flesh and bones.

Now you have palpatine and some clone woman who cannot even manage pretence. Then one of the favourites to succeed her is probably the most odious man in the entire country. Before we even get onto Hunt the c*nt.

They make Diane Abbott look palatable. And that takes some doing believe me.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:28 am

It's a clusterfuck of clusterfuckers to see who can clusterfuck us the most

I might emigrate to the moon