Gerrard Diving AGAIN

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Aaron
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Aaron » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:49 pm

Batman wrote:oh, and Andy Johnson of course.

A pair of diving regulars
I've said before, you don't know anything!

How is AJ a 'cheat' - the guys faster than you reaching for a pie on a Monday morning. He gets knocked off balance because he's so fast and quite small. I bet you never called Michael Owen a cheat when he dived for that penalty in 2002 against Argentina - but what I find ironic is that in your 1st post in this thread you called Stevie G a "hypocrite"- Mochas doyo...

Dunebag!!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:52 pm

Aaron wrote:

How is AJ a 'cheat' - the guys faster than you reaching for a pie on a Monday morning. He gets knocked off balance because he's so fast and quite small. I bet you never called Michael Owen a cheat when he dived for that penalty in 2002 against Argentina - but what I find ironic is that in your 1st post in this thread you called Stevie G a "hypocrite"- Mochas doyo...

Dunebag!!
Johnson is a diving little cheat, Gerrard is a cheat, Owen is a cheat.... there we go, balanced enough for you?
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
falling down without being touched by a defender is technically cheating. the pie comment is a bit unfair, batty's a club sandwich kind of guy

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
Andy Johnson's modus operandi (look it up) is to push the ball between 2 defenders, dash between them & bump into one as he goes through. At which point he hits the ground like a sack of shit & claims a penalty.

That's cheating.

... & for myself, yes Owen dived for that penalty, I knew it & was a tad embarrassed & yes, I still celebrated the goal. Owen was & will be a diving cheat. The only reason he isn't now is coz he's injured.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Aaron
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Aaron » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
Johnson is a diving little cheat, Gerrard is a cheat, Owen is a cheat.... there we go, balanced enough for you?
And you forgot - "my wifes a cheat"

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:00 pm

Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
Another oh-so-witty response :roll:
You really are just on a wind up aren't you? Dingle in disguise I bet....

Free the T-W two!

Aaron
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Aaron » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
Hardcore Bolton fan I'll let you know - I am bored, so I gotta get my jollies off somehow..

BOOYA!!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote: I've said before, you don't know anything!

Dunebag!!
Hardcore Bolton fan I'll let you know - I am bored, so I gotta get my jollies off somehow..

BOOYA!!
By coming on an internet forum and proving to everyone that you're an idiot? I'd get out more if I was you

Free the T-W two!

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Dunebag!!
Knock it off - I'm glad you were fortunate enough to direct at one of our student members, rather than one of our married ones.
Last edited by mummywhycantieatcrayons on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Aaron
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Aaron » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote: Johnson is a diving little cheat, Gerrard is a cheat, Owen is a cheat.... there we go, balanced enough for you?

BOOYA!!
By coming on an internet forum and proving to everyone that you're an idiot? I'd get out more if I was you
Found out..

*trys on best tuxedo*

Anyways.... back on topic...

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:37 pm

Sorry Aaron, but most English players are cheats, and most of the foreigners so get off yer high horse lad and shut the hell up.