Tiger Woods car crash

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Is there some sort of Gillette curse going on? First Henry's villified for handball, and now Tiger's had a domestic. Let's just wait for Federer's bestiality to come to the fore to obliterate all the clean cut images and it's a full house. Or summat.
Liverpool fans have been going on about a Gillette curse for quite some time now.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 am

seanworth wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Is there some sort of Gillette curse going on? First Henry's villified for handball, and now Tiger's had a domestic. Let's just wait for Federer's bestiality to come to the fore to obliterate all the clean cut images and it's a full house. Or summat.
Liverpool fans have been going on about a Gillette curse for quite some time now.
Looks like Erin definitely wasn't the best a man can get.........................

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:01 pm

officer_dibble wrote:apparently some story came out about him having an affair in a US paper a few days ago
if it does turn out to be this then I hope it's been good, coz that'll be some seriously expensive shagging when the Swede divorces him, gets 50% plus massive ongoing family costs.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 am

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Cheers fatshaft, good gossip hunting there

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm

http://www.newser.com/story/75245/jaime ... email.html

I'm stunned. Certainly sounds like him though, especially when he says 'number'.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:http://www.newser.com/story/75245/jaime ... email.html

I'm stunned. Certainly sounds like him though, especially when he says 'number'.
Not sure that "rich bloke playing away" is exactly "stunning" mummy.

Beeb doesn't give where the attribution has come from (original source) but is quoting him as follows
bloke getting hole in one wrote:"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said in a statement, without elaborating further.

"I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8391350.stm

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 pm

errrrrrrrm he meant stunned, as in shocked, worthy i think.

Bit of a shocker eh - it was/is a very weird story though.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 pm

officer_dibble wrote:errrrrrrrm he meant stunned, as in shocked, worthy i think.

:oops: Oh.

I guess the older you get, the less easily yer shocked. :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Bet thats the first time in a while he's not driven 300yards!!!!!

FFS he's only a bloody golfer, a bit young if you ask me to be playing an old retired mans game!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Hobinho wrote:Bet thats the first time in a while he's not driven 300yards!!!!!

FFS he's only a bloody golfer, a bit young if you ask me to be playing an old retired mans game!
What, shagging sround?

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:errrrrrrrm he meant stunned, as in shocked, worthy i think.

Yeah, I'm shocked. I thought he was a genuinely good family man with the best life in the world - just wouldn't expect him to go chasing after a bit on the side at all.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Yeah, I'm shocked. I thought he was a genuinely good family man with the best life in the world - just wouldn't expect him to go chasing after a bit on the side at all.

Specially when this is what is waiting for you at home!

In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am

Worthy4England wrote:I guess the older you get, the less easily yer shocked. :D
Aww, Mummy. You're very young !
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:I guess the older you get, the less easily yer shocked. :D
Aww, Mummy. You're very young !
I doubt he has to do much chasing. He probably gets women begging to polish his driver on a daily basis.

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 am

The Woods Family Christmas Card 2009

Image[/img]

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 am

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 912032277/
TRANSGRESSIONS HAD FABULOUS TITS, SAYS WOODS
03-12-09

TIGER Woods yesterday confirmed there had been transgressions in his marriage, but insisted they all had magnificent charlies.

Following frenzied speculation surrounding his 2am car crash, the world's greatest golfer finally released a statement admitting he was no longer tedious.

Woods said: "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart, but my Christ, you should have seen them.

"When transgressions like that bounce playfully across your eyeline it takes super-human strength not to follow them to the bar and say 'Hello, I am Tiger Woods'.

"Those are the five most powerful words in the English language if crazy hotel sex is at the top of your to-do list and unfortunately I have not been true to my values by using them again and again and again. And again."

Meanwhile gap-toothed television viewers across America's Deep South have expressed relief that Woods has finally started acting like a proper black man.

Alabama grits farmer Roy Hobbs said: "I was gittin' real confused and fearful for a times back there. What with his impeccable manners and white man's speakin' voice, I was thinkin' maybes ma TV was on the fritz.

"But then he done wrecks his pimped-up Cadillac, cheats on his little white babymomma and runs away from the po-lice.

"That sumbitch is black and all is right with my world again. Praise Jesus."

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:03 pm

:lmfao:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:22 pm

BBC wrote:A woman who denied having an affair with Tiger Woods has cancelled a news conference that was set to take place in Los Angeles. Rachel Uchitel denied having an affair with Tiger Woods. Rachel Uchitel's lawyer was due to speak to reporters - but the briefing has been called off "due to unforeseen circumstances". A statement from attorney Gloria Allred's office did not elaborate on the circumstances of the cancellation.
Cheque's in the post?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Worthy4England wrote:

I do recall that he was your sports idol, pb, so it may be hard to take. Now you know how the little boy felt who said to Shoeless Joe Jackson "Say it ain't so, Joe" - but it was.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.