Out of the mouths of babes ...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Out of the mouths of babes ...

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Lofthouse Lower wrote:You've gayed this place up with your roulade and such
You don't like the feminine touch to your manly forum then?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 pm

;)

At least you can handle the jesting. Unlike some. On here.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Lofthouse Lower wrote:;)

Maybe thats cos i know it comes with the territory being an opposition fan on a Bolton forum! I'd be worried if you lot were nice to me! :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Lofthouse Lower wrote:;)

Maybe thats cos i know it comes with the territory being an opposition fan on a Bolton forum! I'd be worried if you lot were nice to me! :wink:
start worrying then girl! :mrgreen:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Everybody's nice to you...

You should try being the utterly barking mad tramp hoboh if you want nasty...

He suffers... but not as much as he deserves...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

William the White wrote:Everybody's nice to you...

Oi! less of the nasty, I don't mind basic laws and freedom just don't like the state or bloody nosey do gooders telling me that I really must do this, don't do that pay loads of tax to support others who don't never have, nor never will contibute anything to anyone.
1.I think Iraq 2 was wrong, all that life lost, the cost and bad will its left the UK with was wrong! A bit of patiance and I'm sure uncle Sam could have put a cruise missile down the chimney of a house sadam was actually in.

Nuclear tipped of course in case he was next door1

2. Afghanistan is wrong, Clinton got that bit right.

Except they carried a 1000llb non nuke warhead

3. I'd have put all the failed bankers and spivs up against the wall!

True

4. Sh*tty employers who exploit their workers or heads of muli national companies trading here who employed child labour overseas would join the above.

True

5. Doctors, preists, nurses teachers, coppers (though I proberbly would disband these current misfits) etc would get the respect they deserve

Doctors, yes the rest are like tax collectors and lawyers

6. i'm in favour of voteing reform, i beleive everyone should have an equal chance to have their voice heard.

And an equal chance to keep it shut or recieve a bullet through the post

7. Common sense and not health and bloody safety would be the buzz word, and our represntitives would pass legislation on matters regarding the citizens, not the frogs!

We'd be out of Europe tomorrow and let the French take the Bratwurzt up their jacksie!
Nasty!!! Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth :)

Hidden agendas!! what a wonderfull thing.
Last edited by Hoboh on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm in favour of standard spelling.... :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:I'm in favour of standard spelling.... :wink:
Ok smartass that was a shot freindship!!! :shock:

YOU EDIT IT THEN!!!

:mrgreen:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hoboh wrote:

Oi! less of the nasty, I don't mind basic laws and freedom just don't like the state or bloody nosey do gooders telling me that I really must do this, don't do that pay loads of tax to support others who don't never have, nor never will contibute anything to anyone.

1. I think Iraq 2 was wrong, all that life lost, the cost and bad will its left the UK with was wrong! A bit of patiance and I'm sure uncle Sam could have put a cruise missile down the chimney of a house sadam was actually in.

2. Afghanistan is wrong, Clinton got that bit right.

3. I'd have put all the failed bankers and spivs up against the wall!

4. Sh*tty employers who exploit their workers or heads of muli national companies trading here who employed child labour overseas would join the above.

5. Doctors, preists, nurses teachers, coppers (though I proberbly would disband these current misfits) etc would get the respect they deserve

6. i'm in favour of voteing reform, i beleive everyone should have an equal chance to have their voice heard.

7. Common sense and not health and bloody safety would be the buzz word, and our represntitives would pass legislation on matters regarding the citizens, not the frogs!

Nasty!!! Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth :)
You know, if you weren't so in favour of shooting and nuking I'd think you were almost cuddly... Next time you're in the park, you know, find a nice tree, give it a long hug... It's a good thing, really, to get in touch with the deciduous you...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:I'm in favour of standard spelling.... :wink:
Ok smartass that was a shot freindship!!! :shock:

YOU EDIT IT THEN!!!

:mrgreen:
I had to do it - you were agreeing with me too much!!!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 pm

I iknow you are really - hence the wink! You're not a bad lot.... :P Just very rude about my choice in football teams! :conf: :conf:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
I iknow you are really - hence the wink! You're not a bad lot.... :P Just very rude about my choice in football teams! :conf: :conf:
We aren't rude - we just find it difficult to understand someone choosing plastic...

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 pm

William the White wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
We aren't rude - we just find it difficult to understand someone choosing plastic...
They weren't the footballing side they are now when i began supporting them properly. Back in the early 90's we often finished mid table and i remember the first season i started going to games we got knocked out the FA cup by Millwall. Granted, we won the 2 domestic cups and the ECWC during those years but we were pretty dire at times. A midfield with the likes of Ian Selley, David Hillier, Steve Morrow, Paul Davis etc hardly set the world alight. Under George Graham we didn't play too disimilar to Bolton ;)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 pm

William the White wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Some woman prefer it William!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Hoboh wrote:
William the White wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Actually, I've heard that so often that I believe you have a point... Especially when it comes to paying for £3.50's worth of stuff at Morrisons just before me in the queue...

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

William the White wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
William the White wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Actually, I've heard that so often that I believe you have a point... Especially when it comes to paying for £3.50's worth of stuff at Morrisons just before me in the queue...
I do that sometimes... :oops:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm

You know, GG, you've just confirmed the only thing hoboh has got right in the years I've been privileged to have access to his 'thoughts'...

I know you'll always be special for him from now on...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 pm

William the White wrote:You know, if you weren't so in favour of shooting and nuking I'd think you were almost cuddly... Next time you're in the park, you know, find a nice tree, give it a long hug... It's a good thing, really, to get in touch with the deciduous you...
As Security Chief on the Planet Hoboh, I think he's slippling somewhat. No mention of knifing, shanking nor battering round the head with a Louisville Slugger.

I think I'll 'ave a quiet word in his shell-like, before launching a popular uprising, which seem to be very popular at the minute...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Oh and I remember taking our daughter to see - think it might have been - Lord of the Rings 1. She wasn't very old, but we figured no sex n swearing in it particularly, so should be ok. Which was about right for the film.

However there was an advert pre-film, if I recall, for Ice Cream, which just happened to mention the word "Orgasm" which prompted the inevitable question (when the 800Db surround sound had gone really quite, but daughter hadn't spotted it had gone quiet so could be heard in the West Stand Upper from Middlebrook).

Mother just replied in an equally loud voice - which she thought was hilarious - "No point asking yer Dad, I'll tell you later".

I mean just how funny was that. Not.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
William the White wrote:You know, if you weren't so in favour of shooting and nuking I'd think you were almost cuddly... Next time you're in the park, you know, find a nice tree, give it a long hug... It's a good thing, really, to get in touch with the deciduous you...
As Security Chief on the Planet Hoboh, I think he's slippling somewhat. No mention of knifing, shanking nor battering round the head with a Louisville Slugger.

I think I'll 'ave a quiet word in his shell-like, before launching a popular uprising, which seem to be very popular at the minute...
Theres always a hidden agenda Chief!

BTW Sherlock as head of security why have you of all people not found it? final warning matey :mrgreen: anymore and you'll be a victim of cuts to fund an overseas jaunt for the army!