Germany v Italy

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:35 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote: Perhaps we should send them that inspirational Aussie immigration poster to use. :wink:

Haven't seen that one before, good one!
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:58 am

warthog wrote:Huge kudos to the referee.
Abso-bloody-lutely.

At last a game where men played football the way I recall it ... & the way I want to watch it.

The big, big difference was that, in the first 10m the ref had no truck with players falling over at the merest touch. So there were fewer spurious free-kicks, fewer stoppages, a more flowing game & less bookings & so little point in trying to get players booked.

Brilliant.

So, who spoilt this world cup (apart from Sven, yada-yada-yada) ... Sepp Blatter that's who.

Issuing edicts left right & centre, frightening ref's & changing his views by the minute.

Now, this time I'm serious ...... "Blatter Out !! "
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Crouch > Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Crouch > Davies » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm

Best game by a million and one miles.