Big Brother

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 am

I'd still do her though.

Then again, I have absolutely no pride whatsoever!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 am

communistworkethic wrote:so you "pop" blokes "one" to shut them up? Very honest of you to admit that.
It's an annonymous forum, i find it easier to work through my demons this way :)
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:53 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Enjoying this years offernig so far. couple of tidy broads in there too.

That Alexandra though, i would love to administer a curb stomp on her face, smash her teeth right in! never hated someone so much so soon! she is worse than charley, at least charley was funny for a bit.
You crack me up mate...

Anyway, I just dug this thread up to restate my guilty crush on Davina Mcall. :oops:
:whack:
You need help, you sick b'stard.
She looks an absolute treat at the moment.... those plaits in her hair and slender office wear she had on last night... :twisted:
Last edited by mummywhycantieatcrayons on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am

communistworkethic wrote:
this kind of sexism is abhorrent. I was at a march for women's rights the other week, sister moonchild monahan was delivering a dialectic on the devicive nature of sexist comedy. It was clear that jokes about women and the function of sex as a curative for their shortcomings, moods or for that matter any quality a man doesn't like was just a precursor to them becoming rapists.
:pray:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Must admit this is the first series of the lot that i have given up watching half way through, its just plain shit.

not one single entertaining housemate.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:07 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:Must admit this is the first series of the lot that i have given up watching half way through, its just plain shit.

not one single entertaining housemate.
Mickey is a legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnGvobwja8s

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Big Brother where art Thou? Great film....oh, er, I see...
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?