Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

Post by Jakerbeef » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Heck I would have tipped you off the week it landed if I thought you guys would go for 'Irish' humour! Limerick to be exact.

But then Father Ted is fondly thought of here so maybe I should have known.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 pm

It has taken me til mid afternoon to realise that not only is my underwear on inside out, but I have odd socks on today too. This is why I should avoid getting dressed before 9am.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:It has taken me til mid afternoon to realise that not only is my underwear on inside out, but I have odd socks on today too. This is why I should avoid getting dressed before 9am.
TMI (or not enough)
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:It has taken me til mid afternoon to realise that not only is my underwear on inside out, but I have odd socks on today too. This is why I should avoid getting dressed before 9am.
AND you've left the bath taps running :lol:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
AND you've left the bath taps running :lol:
I'll admit it's not been one of my best weeks...

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I shouldn't laught, GG, but that reminds me of an incident that a late mate of mine related. He, the mate, was having a couple or few cold beers on a hot day at his local club. On one occasion he popped into the 'loo to find a rather flustered gentleman standing there. The said gent asked my friend if he'd pass a message to a couple of mates with whom he, the gentleman, had been drinking. "Just let them know that I've forgotten something and had to duck home - I'll be back in twenty minutes." My friend agreed to pass the message. Then the flustered gentleman blurted out "I put my undies on back-to-front this morning".

Poor bugger. :oops:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 pm

This is a messy little tale, but absolutely true, Dujon. In my apprentices days I used to work for a big firm with a lot of employees. Each department used one set of toilets (about 14 units if I remember. Most mornings the toilets did a good trade, usually in the first hour. Wilsons bitter was a drink in vogue and had some serious devotees back then. Most of the blokes wore boiler suits or bib and brace overalls for work. Anyway........

This guy goes racing into trap six or whatever at Mach speed one Monday morning. Unfastens the clips on his bib and brace overalls and flings the straps back and dives onto the seat just in time. Unfortunately, the overall straps beat him down and went straight down the porcelein. I'll leave you to imagine the rest, but the tale got round in very short order and he didn't half get some welly. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:46 pm

I once slept all day after a big night out then got up and rushed out in time to meet some friends for tea. Driving there I thought my car seat felt uncomfortable but it was only when I got to the restaurant that I discovered my undies from the night before were still in my jeans leg. Fortunately my mate's house was across the road so I posted them through the letterbox and picked them up after the meal.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:16 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
I once slept all day after a big night out then got up and rushed out in time to meet some friends for tea. Driving there I thought my car seat felt uncomfortable but it was only when I got to the restaurant that I discovered my undies from the night before were still in my jeans leg. Fortunately my mate's house was across the road so I posted them through the letterbox and picked them up after the meal.
Could you not have put them in your car?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Could you not have put them in your car?
That would have meant walking back and I was already late. The letterbox was right across the road. He was slightly bemused when I got in there and told him.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:38 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
:D Thankyou for making me feel better! I still remember feeling mortified at infant school when I went to the toilet only to discover I was still wearing my nightie under my school uniform and I hadn't taken it off when I got dressed that morning. I stayed in there quietly crying for ages. Felt like the end of the world aged 6...

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 pm

I forgot to put my bra on for work a couple of years back. I was mortified. I went to scratch my shoulder and the sheer panic I felt when I couldn't find a bra strap was horrific. Of course, all my friends at work thought it was hilarious!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:22 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:I forgot to put my bra on for work a couple of years back. I was mortified. I went to scratch my shoulder and the sheer panic I felt when I couldn't find a bra strap was horrific. Of course, all my friends at work thought it was hilarious!
I suppose it may depend on what you do for a living...
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:I forgot to put my bra on for work a couple of years back. I was mortified. I went to scratch my shoulder and the sheer panic I felt when I couldn't find a bra strap was horrific. Of course, all my friends at work thought it was hilarious!
True.

Office job. :hang:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
She's a lumberjack for Chesswood Mushrooms. ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:50 pm

I've done that when wearing a strapless one before, sudden panic before relief sets in! 8) Can't be doing smuggling peas!

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:48 pm

My wife very nearly put two bras on a couple of weeks ago. I was on the phone in the bedroom as she was getting dressed and saw her put the first one on and bend down and pick another up. She had the second around herself and was starting to fasten it before she realised her mistake. I was desperate to dissolve into laughter but was on a business call so had to keep a straight face.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:50 pm

clapton is god wrote:
My wife very nearly put two bras on a couple of weeks ago. I was on the phone in the bedroom as she was getting dressed and saw her put the first one on and bend down and pick another up. She had the second around herself and was starting to fasten it before she realised her mistake. I was desperate to dissolve into laughter but was on a business call so had to keep a straight face.
:D

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:45 pm

How expensive is the panto at The Albert Halls.....blimey!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Took the (black) dog on an evening walk in a very dark wood. Nearly lost him. Where can I get one of those flashing light things to go on his collar that actually works for more then a week? Any dog owners recommend?