Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

Post by 89bwfc89 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Took the (black) dog on an evening walk in a very dark wood. Nearly lost him. Where can I get one of those flashing light things to go on his collar that actually works for more then a week? Any dog owners recommend?
I got a flashing collar from The Range that lasted the whole winter last year.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Took the (black) dog on an evening walk in a very dark wood. Nearly lost him. Where can I get one of those flashing light things to go on his collar that actually works for more then a week? Any dog owners recommend?
Yes. But what about your dog? :wink:

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
Thanks 89bwfc89, i'll look that up - and had a little giggle at Burnden Paddock's comment.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
Haha, he made it too!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Can't help you with your doggie collar but we have had a load of Mag-Lites branded at work. Ill send you one, because I'm nice like that ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Can't help you with your doggie collar but we have had a load of Mag-Lites branded at work. Ill send you one, because I'm nice like that ;)
Awww thanks. :D So that's all your friends and family sorted for Christmas presents this year then ;)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
You're thinking "growler" aren't you BP ?? :lol:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Awww thanks. :D So that's all your friends and family sorted for Christmas presents this year then ;)
Yes, and there was one left over that you can have. :P
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yes, and there was one left over that you can have. :P
Charmed, I'm sure.
Last edited by Gooner Girl on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:31 pm

I can recall spending about 20 minutes in my twenties, with a mixture of awe, fear and total perplexion, when walking my mainly white dog in the snow, rather "merry" from being at the works Christmas Do, and noticing the entire fecking dog was flashing on and off. After bricking it, and then ruling out martians, gods and demons, I eventually spotted, parked on the road at the top of the field, a breakdown truck with it's beacons flashing on and off...

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
You're thinking "growler" aren't you BP ?? :lol:
I wasn't. But I bloody well am now. :lol:

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Today I am sad about the fact a family friend has had a stillborn at 27 weeks. Can only imagine how horrendous that labour must have been. :(

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:24 pm

One of my Geekbook 'friends' has just failed to spell 'cruel' properly. Crewl was the word used. I fecking despair.....
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:One of my Geekbook 'friends' has just failed to spell 'cruel' properly. Crewl was the word used. I fecking despair.....
Don't such people deliberately misspell words to be 'down wit' the kids'? I'm thinking the likes of 'gawjus'. That one infuriates me more than any other. fecking wankers!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Speaking of da yoof - A while back I was stopped in the street by some oik who said "Ee arr G, you got the time?" - G means 'Gangster' (or Gangsta) apparently :roll:

Last night while walking the dog, some pimply individual asked me "You got any skins mate?"
Caught on the hop I had no idea what he was on about and was tempted to say "Just the one but I'm using it right now" - which would have been better than my actual response, which was just a blank stare.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Speaking of da yoof - A while back I was stopped in the street by some oik who said "Ee arr G, you got the time?" - G means 'Gangster' (or Gangsta) apparently :roll:

Last night while walking the dog, some pimply individual asked me "You got any skins mate?"
Caught on the hop I had no idea what he was on about and was tempted to say "Just the one but I'm using it right now" - which would have been better than my actual response, which was just a blank stare.
Were you wearing a hockey shirt 4 times too big, and a clown pendant? You need to cut down on the bling, dawg!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:One of my Geekbook 'friends' has just failed to spell 'cruel' properly. Crewl was the word used. I fecking despair.....
Don't such people deliberately misspell words to be 'down wit' the kids'? I'm thinking the likes of 'gawjus'. That one infuriates me more than any other. fecking wankers!
Usually followed by 'hun'. Utterly appalling misuse of the Queen's.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:17 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
feck. I'd just calmed down as well! :evil:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
So you also have grown women on your Facebook feed who liberally apply makeup them take 'selfies' in their rooms and post them? I know I should delete them, but let he who hasn't done a selfie in his own room cast the first stone and all that.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
So you also have grown women on your Facebook feed who liberally apply makeup them take 'selfies' in their rooms and post them? I know I should delete them, but let he who hasn't done a selfie in his own room cast the first stone and all that.
:fishing: Stone....