Brexit or Britin

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Brexit or Britin

Post by Prufrock » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:49 am

He's going to start calling people "cucks" next.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:52 am

Prufrock wrote:He's going to start calling people "cucks" next.
Nawww, why when Sheeple will do or even nose rings.
Last edited by Hoboh on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:01 am

Hoboh wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:You really don't get democracy at all do you?
You mean the democracy backed by the £billions of the elite to further their own ends?

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
Or the democracy of Aaron Banks, who funds a political party but threatens to pull the plug if they elect the wrong leader? The democracy of that non elite fella that went to public school, earned a not insignificant sum of money on the city and moans about the elite? Or maybe you mean the democracy of Trump, you know, the rich fella that involves his children in meetings with heads of state and is telling us who should be ambassador? Or is it the democracy of telling porkies to get what you want and then rowing back on it within hours?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:17 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
You mean the democracy backed by the £billions of the elite to further their own ends?

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
Or the democracy of Aaron Banks, who funds a political party but threatens to pull the plug if they elect the wrong leader? The democracy of that non elite fella that went to public school, earned a not insignificant sum of money on the city and moans about the elite? Or maybe you mean the democracy of Trump, you know, the rich fella that involves his children in meetings with heads of state and is telling us who should be ambassador? Or is it the democracy of telling porkies to get what you want and then rowing back on it within hours?
In fairness, somebody's wealth and education does not mean that they don't want what they think is the best for the people of the country they live in (rightly or wrongly)
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:18 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
Or maybe being paid by Goldman Sachs hundreds of thousands of dollars to give 'speech's'.

Or be a PM privy to very sensitive material than on leaving set up your own foundation to 'advise' dodgy world leaders.

Or sit in the Caribbean billionaire sun funding flakes who just oppose and want to remain instead of fighting for the best deal for the country, they are always free to bugger off like their backer.

And people who live abroad moaning, feck off you chose your lifestyle. :mrgreen:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:10 pm

I find it laughable that Hoboh who is a supporter of City boy Farage and billionaire Trump (Donald who refuses to drop his business interests during his presidency btw) is criticising ex politicians for careers that pay them money after their political career has ended.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:42 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:I find it laughable that Hoboh who is a supporter of City boy Farage and billionaire Trump (Donald who refuses to drop his business interests during his presidency btw) is criticising ex politicians for careers that pay them money after their political career has ended.
What do you mean? His business is in a blind trust run at arms length by...well...er... his children.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:I find it laughable that Hoboh who is a supporter of City boy Farage and billionaire Trump (Donald who refuses to drop his business interests during his presidency btw) is criticising ex politicians for careers that pay them money after their political career has ended.
What do you mean? His business is in a blind trust run at arms length by...well...er... his children.
Yes and he's a self made man...apart from the millions of dollars his father gave him.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:59 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
In fairness, somebody's wealth and education does not mean that they don't want what they think is the best for the people of the country they live in (rightly or wrongly)
Which is fair enough. Hoboh just doesn't get that he's decrying some elites but not all of them. Surely he means all elites, otherwise he's talking out of his arse...

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
He knows what he's invested in and where the money is from regardless of who is running it. It's not like money being invested in stocks etc where someone manages the stocks and doesn't tell you which. He's compromised massively. Anyway, said Children are taking part in meetings with heads of state!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
Which is fair enough. Hoboh just doesn't get that he's decrying some elites but not all of them. Surely he means all elites, otherwise he's talking out of his arse...
Well no.. Elitists are that through behavior, not through wealth.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:17 pm

boltonboris wrote:[
Well no.. Elitists are that through behavior, not through wealth.
They use their wealth to gain the platform in which to 'behave'. They're no different, just a different shit rhetoric.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
boltonboris wrote: Well no.. Elitists are that through behavior, not through wealth.
They use their wealth to gain the platform in which to 'behave'. They're no different, just a different shit rhetoric.
I fancy the point here is that not all wealthy folk are active in politics. Nor indeed are they all necessarily elitist.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Enoch wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
boltonboris wrote: Well no.. Elitists are that through behavior, not through wealth.
I fancy the point here is that not all wealthy folk are active in politics. Nor indeed are they all necessarily elitist.
But the folk we're talking about are, just some of them sell themselves as not.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Right, as you were.

I'd suggest,

you don't 'get it'.
This is Hobes. It's not an "or" - he could absolutely mean the former and still achieve the latter in an effortless manner - most times in the same sentence.

After significant research into terms like Remainian, Elites and Snowflakes and the likes, I understand they all mean exactly the same thing - someone who disagrees with a Brexit supporter.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 pm

^^someone who disagrees with Hoboh more like. Hobes was championing Bernie Sanders the other day till I pointed out he is a leftie Corbyn ally. Suddenly didn't seem so keen......

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:05 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:^^someone who disagrees with Hoboh more like. Hobes was championing Bernie Sanders the other day till I pointed out he is a leftie Corbyn ally. Suddenly didn't seem so keen......
If Sanders was a UK politician I would give serious consideration to placing my vote for him, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Do I think anyone who disagrees with the referendum result is a 'flake'?
No.
What I cannot stand is the bitching, whining and self righteous arrogance of some of these people, they are the condescending, social meddling tw*ts who have screwed over things for years with their selfish one world views.
I mean, come on fcuking crying over a ballot they lost and 'feeling physically sick'? FFS!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:39 am

Hoboh wrote: I mean, come on fcuking crying over a ballot they lost and 'feeling physically sick'? FFS!
There have been folk crying over the last ballot in 1975. By my reckoning you've at least another 40 years of it to come.

Enjoy

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:01 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote: I mean, come on fcuking crying over a ballot they lost and 'feeling physically sick'? FFS!
There have been folk crying over the last ballot in 1975. By my reckoning you've at least another 40 years of it to come.

Enjoy
The flakes are crying over everything these days, wtf is going wrong with the world? You win some you lose some.

The sense of entitlement displayed by youth today is shocking, 'it's our future', no it's fcuking not it's everyone's future and some folk have more experience of life and more importantly, history.

Young women seem to be the worst offenders.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:14 am

Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

Enjoy
The flakes are crying over everything these days, wtf is going wrong with the world? You win some you lose some.

The sense of entitlement displayed by youth today is shocking, 'it's our future', no it's fcuking not it's everyone's future and some folk have more experience of life and more importantly, history.

Young women seem to be the worst offenders.
A large number of Brexit types have been pissing and moaning since the '75 referendum. A large number of Remain types have been pissing and moaning since June. The people you're pissing and moaning about have been pissing and moaning for 40 or so years less. Maybe we need to call middle and old aged Brexiters snowflakes, with a special snowflake * status for the snowflakes that piss and moan about people that disagree with them :D