Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

Post by boltonboris » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Indeed, it'd be far more appropriate and relevant for these women to fish their jugs out and photograph those instead. I think I'll suggest that on Facebook. :)

Image Tiiiiiiiiits oot!
'If yer sellin them puppies love, ah'll 'ave the one with the pink nose'.
:lol: :lol:
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:I'm quite surprised by just how grim some of my friends look without a bucket full of tutty on. One or two would frighten a Police horse at 30 feet.
:shock:
Very relieved I didn't do one now with Bob as a Facebook friend!

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:08 pm

http://youtu.be/vEC3BdFxR0c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David Mitchell on challenge-based fundraising - how have I not seen this before?!
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Ha! He's right about everything!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Indeed he is, but ESPESCIALLY the "please sponsor me to take a holiday to Machu Pichu/Great Wall/ the Seranghetti. Even ... so I can jump out of an aeroplane when it's probably costing more than any donations will accumulate.

No, fck off.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 am

I normally celebrate a bit of rain as it is almost as rare as a convincing Bolton win. As long as I'm not stuck out in it (often it rains mud). The problems really start when it rains persistently for several hours. The house leaks like a sieve. Pools of water in the entrance hall and mini puddles by the windows.

Never buy property in the Middle East. It is expensive, shoddy and liable to fall down before the mortgage is paid...

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 am

bobo the clown wrote:Indeed he is, but ESPESCIALLY the "please sponsor me to take a holiday to Machu Pichu/Great Wall/ the Seranghetti. Even ... so I can jump out of an aeroplane when it's probably costing more than any donations will accumulate.

No, fck off.
Yeah, stop pretending you're climbing Kilimanjiro for any other reason that you want to and if possible will have other people pay for it.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm

This bloke...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26848603
what a complete f*cking knob. We get thousands of these nice people in Matlock every time the sun shines.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:This bloke...
what a complete f*cking knob. We get thousands of these tw*ts in Matlock every time the sun shines.
Fck .... I bet HE knows the colour of adrenalin.

But really ... has he 'published' his film of breaking white lines twice and expects the cops not to be interested.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
what a complete f*cking knob. We get thousands of these tw*ts in Matlock every time the sun shines.

But really ... has he 'published' his film of breaking white lines twice and expects the cops not to be interested.
and I bet he expects his insurance company to cover the costs of repair. (I don't know this of course, I'm just extrapolating from his utter and total knobbishness, but it's a fair bet).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

and I bet he expects his insurance company to cover the costs of repair. (I don't know this of course, I'm just extrapolating from his utter and total knobbishness, but it's a fair bet).
And I bet the farmer had to fix his own fence.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 pm

No you don't to be fair.
I do agree the bloke was a complete tool, riding dangerously and should be prosecuted and I hope his insurance decides he was racing and won't pay out.
Knobs like him get the majority of bikers a bad name and most of us have no time for them.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:39 am

Hoboh wrote:
No you don't to be fair.I do agree the bloke was a complete tool, riding dangerously and should be prosecuted and I hope his insurance decides he was racing and won't pay out.
Knobs like him get the majority of bikers a bad name and most of us have no time for them.
Oy yes we do.
Bikers parking all over the pavements; idiots overtaking on blind corners; total knobheads overtaking streams of traffic, way above the speed limit, usually in bunches, and usually as another set of fecking tits stream past in the opposite direction; fxcknuts revving their fecking engines just to show how macho their titty feckin bike is; f*ckwits doing wheelies outside the Pav; absolute arseholes undertaking at Cromford traffic lights and then wondering why they are overtaking queues of feck* cars - because all the the feckin bikes are going through on green and causing the cars to have to wait longer!; and the constant roar of engines as a background accompanyment to the birdsong that doesn't exist because the miasma of shitty oily smoke from the bikes has killed all the songbirds. Oh yeah and the fxckin bodies littered all over the county as the morons kill themselves every fxcking time the sun comes out. We have a saying around Matlock - Sun's out, Sirens about, because you can fxcking guarantee that some knobhead on his bike will kill himself and the ambulances will be out and the traffic gets disrupted. I'd love to let the nice people that kill themselves know that we don't care anymore, it just means we have to go the long way round to get to Sainsburys. Give the rest of you a bad name, Ha - you are the rest of you!!!!! If you turned up in ones and twos and behaved politely and legally and stopped poisoning us with your fumes and deafening us with your noise and stopped littering the fecking countryside with your bodies we might have sympathy with your poxy hobby, but mostly we* want to tell you all to just fxck off somewhere else (*apart from the three biker gear shop owners and the four chippies of course). Bikers=Tossers, at least in Matlock it does anyway.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 pm

:D

I must say, having driven through Matlock and Matlock Bath many times on Bank Holidays, it does get absolutely inundated with bikers around the area.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
No you don't to be fair.I do agree the bloke was a complete tool, riding dangerously and should be prosecuted and I hope his insurance decides he was racing and won't pay out.
Oy yes we do.
Bikers parking all over the pavements; idiots overtaking on blind corners; total knobheads overtaking streams of traffic, way above the speed limit, usually in bunches, and usually as another set of fecking tits stream past in the opposite direction; fxcknuts revving their fecking engines just to show how macho their titty feckin bike is; f*ckwits doing wheelies outside the Pav; absolute arseholes undertaking at Cromford traffic lights and then wondering why they are overtaking queues of feck cars - because all the the feckin bikes are going through on green and causing the cars to have to wait longer!; and the constant roar of engines as a background accompanyment to the birdsong that doesn't exist because the miasma of shitty oily smoke from the bikes has killed all the songbirds. Oh yeah and the fxckin bodies littered all over the county as the morons kill themselves every fxcking time the sun comes out. We have a saying around Matlock - Sun's out, Sirens about, because you can fxcking guarantee that some knobhead on his bike will kill himself and the ambulances will be out and the traffic gets disrupted. I'd love to let the tw*ts that kill themselves know that we don't care anymore, it just means we have to go the long way round to get to Sainsburys. Give the rest of you a bad name, Ha - you are the rest of you!!!!! If you turned up in ones and twos and behaved politely and legally and stopped poisoning us with your fumes and deafening us with your noise and stopped littering the fecking countryside with your bodies we might have sympathy with your poxy hobby, but mostly we* want to tell you all to just fxck off somewhere else (*apart from the three biker gear shop owners and the four chippies of course). Bikers=Tossers, at least in Matlock it does anyway.
Yeah, but really ... deep down .... what's your opinion ?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:11 pm

And it's just an issue that he's neither angry nor happy about. ;)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:And it's just an issue that he's neither angry nor happy about. ;)
:lol: shit. it's in the wrong thread. :?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm struggling with the whole Hillsborough inquest thing. Could we not just have a ruling which blames the cops, the statutory agencies and the press now? It seems a foregone conclusion, no other verdict would ever be accepted and it would save us a year and a small fortune in public funding.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Feel sad really, this is a bit depressing so feel free to scroll past! It may seem a strange place to come for help but such a mixed bag on here someone might have some advice.

Someone really close to me has slipped under a cloud of depression, it's been getting worse and worse over the past couple of months. I was seen by them as someone who could/would help (which I want to of course) but now I seem to have become part of the problem and I feel as though I am being pushed away too. They have told me they don't care about anyone or anything, including themselves and they feel lost. This person is refusing any sort of professional help and I just don't know what to do, it feels like a massive problem to try and deal with by myself. Has anyone dealt with anything like this before and have any words of wisdom?

It's crazy, I thought my life was going along ok and had lovely plans for the future, then Sat night, bam, world's crashed down.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Don't ever be afraid of asking for help 89. I've seen some of what you describe up close and the only people who can really help are professionals. Please get in touch with some organisation or other . It's too much to take on as just a friend, or even family. This needs special treatment and professional advice even if the person involved says they don't want it. Sorry I can't offer more, but maybe this will help:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/living_ ... person.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?