Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:46 pm

jimbo wrote:
William the White wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
William the White wrote:
thebish wrote:ARSE!!

despite reappearing last night - stephen Nolan is STILL on r5 during the day....
He is a 100% jerk, beats me why he's allowed to crawl all over R5's schedule whenever anyone is on holiday...
I'm not sure I've heard a great deal of his stuff. Surely he can't be as skin-crawling as Jeremy Vine? :conf:
Photo-finish...
The man needs to be sent back to his little late night studio when he can whine on to his hearts content.
Naaaah... i used to go to sleep with R5, but this arse's whining is ruining that option... Send him back to his Belfast station...

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

William the White wrote:
jimbo wrote:
William the White wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
William the White wrote: He is a 100% jerk, beats me why he's allowed to crawl all over R5's schedule whenever anyone is on holiday...
I'm not sure I've heard a great deal of his stuff. Surely he can't be as skin-crawling as Jeremy Vine? :conf:
Photo-finish...
The man needs to be sent back to his little late night studio when he can whine on to his hearts content.
Naaaah... i used to go to sleep with R5, but this arse's whining is ruining that option... Send him back to his Belfast station...
Hasn't he been doing the late night thing for years? I've just got back from 10 weeks away to find him all over the daytime's though. Guessing he'll be moving back when people are back from hols?

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

William the White wrote: Naaaah... i used to go to sleep with R5, but this arse's whining is ruining that option... Send him back to his Belfast station...
And get the odious little shit to take Alan Green, Eamonn Holmes and Colin Murray with him.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
William the White wrote: Naaaah... i used to go to sleep with R5, but this arse's whining is ruining that option... Send him back to his Belfast station...
And get the odious little shit to take Alan Green, Eamonn Holmes and Colin Murray with him.
He's 25 stone... odious monstrous shit is fine...

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

William the White wrote:
Little Green Man wrote:
He's 25 stone... odious monstrous shit is fine...
Unfortunately I have seen pictures of the twunt. I suppose I used little to conjure up the magnitude of his broadcasting prowess.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

here he is...

back at the end of 2008....

BBC presenter Stephen Nolan issued a live on-air apology yesterday after asking whether the victims of human sex trafficking enjoyed their work.

The TV and radio star caused outrage for his remarks made during an interview with a spokesperson from human rights group Amnesty International about the international sex trade in young girls and women.

Amnesty's Fiona Smith had been explaining to the presenter how human trafficking was big business throughout Northern Ireland and the UK in general.

She said victims were arriving at the UK's borders where they were being “auctioned off at airports” for a lifetime of misery.

However, she was taken aback when the presenter, speaking on his BBC Radio Ulster Nolan show, asked her:

“Would you not say that these girls enjoy the sex?” She told him that the victims of human trafficking had to endure being raped multiple times a day because they had not consented to sex and were being used as slaves.

“Many of these women are from Africa, south east Asia and eastern Europe and they are very traumatised after being raped many times a day,” Ms Smith said.

She was speaking following a police operation in Belfast last week in which two victims of human sex trafficking were rescued.

Nolan later apologised for his remarks as it emerged that listeners had complained to the BBC about his comments.

He said: “I got confused earlier in the show when I asked if these women ever enjoy their job and if they enjoy the sex.

“Of course they don't enjoy if if it is forced upon them and I just want to say sorry.”

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:56 pm

thebish wrote:
However, she was taken aback when the presenter, speaking on his BBC Radio Ulster Nolan show, asked her:

“Would you not say that these girls enjoy the sex?”
Dear God. He actually asked that? :shock:

Now I don't get involved in kicking-up-a-stink at stuff, but how come there hasn't been a greater furore over this than there was when Brand and Ross upset Manuel? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

The last so-called joke in the Joke Thread started by me. :evil:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:

Now I don't get involved in kicking-up-a-stink at stuff, but how come there hasn't been a greater furore over this than there was when Brand and Ross upset Manuel? :conf:
Indeed. Jesus tonight. Worse....his defense! I meant to ask not if they enjoy the sex, but if they enjoy the job. Oh right yeah. The getting raped a lot and sold into sex slavery is a bit shit, but I haven't a bad word to say about the pension scheme :shock:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am

Where did it all go wrong for Richard Dawkins? He was revered by so many of us for 'The Selfish Gene', and I admit that I quite enjoyed his mutually-masturbatory-atheist-scribblings in my slightly more impressionable days, but he comes across as an irritating, trouble-making nice person everytime he appears on TV these days.

The adverts for his latest series are a joke.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 am

I've seen little and read little of Dawkins' work, Crayons, but the wee bit I have met up with gave me the impression that he's a pretentious prig. Please don't ask me how, why and when as I cannot answer; it's an impression - you know the sort of thing - when his name is mentioned and my brain connects with the appropriate body-in-question my subconscious instantly pops up "Oh, that Richard Dawkins!"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Where did it all go wrong for Richard Dawkins? He was revered by so many of us for 'The Selfish Gene', and I admit that I quite enjoyed his mutually-masturbatory-atheist-scribblings in my slightly more impressionable days, but he comes across as an irritating, trouble-making tw*t everytime he appears on TV these days.

that's because he is as bigoted and narrow-minded as the narrow-minded bigots he likes to taunt...

Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 am

thebish wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Where did it all go wrong for Richard Dawkins? He was revered by so many of us for 'The Selfish Gene', and I admit that I quite enjoyed his mutually-masturbatory-atheist-scribblings in my slightly more impressionable days, but he comes across as an irritating, trouble-making tw*t everytime he appears on TV these days.

that's because he is as bigoted and narrow-minded as the narrow-minded bigots he likes to taunt...
Great guy imo. Anyone who takes on the Blairs Bubkas and Sharia apologists of this world and their pedling of Intelligent Design over Evolution is to be applauded.
I got a sickness, sweet as a love note,
I got a headache, like a pillow.

L Dopa fixed me, all right

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 am

thebish wrote:

Just imagine being instructed "how to live your life", by a bloke that's rarely been outside the confines of a University establishment. I think not.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion wrote:
thebish wrote:

Great guy imo. Anyone who takes on the Blairs Bubkas and Sharia apologists of this world and their pedling of Intelligent Design over Evolution is to be applauded.
To what end though, when he does it in that style, BGOE?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

Just imagine being instructed "how to live your life", by a bloke that's rarely been outside the confines of a University establishment. I think not.
I didn't vote for Cameron and his lot either :)
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:

The Mail and the kind of people who'll complain about something they haven't watched/heard/read decided not to stick their nose in, probably because it wasn't two blokes they 'didn't like' to start with. That whole episode made me realise that as the population gets older, the more they're going to complain about everything, regardless of whether it affects them or not. Andrew Sachs himself couldn't believe the attention it received, along with the rest of us under 40.

Anyway, Nolan is a t*t.
Troll and proud of it.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

'Ey, Mummy & Pru ... he's having a pop at you here.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

'Ey, Mummy & Pru ... he's having a pop at you here.
Stirrer. :spank: :mrgreen:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Worthy4England wrote: Just imagine being instructed "how to live your life", by a bloke that's rarely been outside the confines of a University establishment. I think not.
Much like my claim that all judges should live at least two years on a housing estate before dispensing justice on criminals. Book learning and the idea that all people are going to see and behave reasonably is fine in an ideal world. Pity we don't live in one.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?