Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

The fact that tinned chopped tomatoes seem to have been phased out and replaced with those shitty cardboard cartons of them which are impossible to open and when you do manage it they go everywhere - walls, floor, ceiling, clothes. They also seem smaller meaning I need to use about 1 1/3 to make a decent sauce with leaving waste cartons lying round in the fridge and round my kitchen.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

jimbo wrote:The fact that tinned chopped tomatoes seem to have been phased out and replaced with those shitty cardboard cartons of them which are impossible to open and when you do manage it they go everywhere - walls, floor, ceiling, clothes. They also seem smaller meaning I need to use about 1 1/3 to make a decent sauce with leaving waste cartons lying round in the fridge and round my kitchen.

aldi still have them - with a handy drinks-can style pull off tin lid...

where on earth do you shop?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 pm

jimbo wrote:The fact that tinned chopped tomatoes seem to have been phased out and replaced with those shitty cardboard cartons of them which are impossible to open and when you do manage it they go everywhere - walls, floor, ceiling, clothes. They also seem smaller meaning I need to use about 1 1/3 to make a decent sauce with leaving waste cartons lying round in the fridge and round my kitchen.
I'm with you on this.

Fecking annoying.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 pm

thebish wrote:

Sainsburys, I'm guessing. I once made the same mistake. Once.

Tomatoes in cartons and nay black pudding! :whack:
May the bridges I burn light your way

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:

Sainsburys, I'm guessing. I once made the same mistake. Once.

Tomatoes in cartons and nay black pudding! :whack:
Yup, Sainsbury's are the offenders. Made the mistake tonight of coming in from hospital late and tackling dinner without getting changed so ended up with the bastards all down a white shirt and my trousers. Seriously don't see the point in them.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 am

The Kelloggs adverts that portray Mr Kellogg as an avuncular old gentleman living out in the country inventing cereals that bring us all the best that nature could offer us...

when - in fact - Mr Kellogg was a barking mad weirdo who invented cereals with the express intention of providing a bland breakfast that is not excitable and will dampen down the passions in the poor souls he had locked up in his asylums to cure them of their love of wanking - which he believed led to almost every ailment and disability under the sun - blindness being the mildest.

if a diet of his cereals and yoghurt enemas (I kid you not) didn't work - then, he wrote...
A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.
and
In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid [phenol] to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.
He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages, sewing the foreskin shut and electrical shock.

THIS Mr kellogg should be the man in their adverts!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

thebish wrote:The Kelloggs adverts that portray Mr Kellogg as an avuncular old gentleman living out in the country inventing cereals that bring us all the best that nature could offer us...

when - in fact - Mr Kellogg was a barking mad weirdo who invented cereals with the express intention of providing a bland breakfast that is not excitable and will dampen down the passions in the poor souls he had locked up in his asylums to cure them of their love of wanking - which he believed led to almost every ailment and disability under the sun - blindness being the mildest.

if a diet of his cereals and yoghurt enemas (I kid you not) didn't work - then, he wrote...
A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.
and
In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid [phenol] to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.
He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages, sewing the foreskin shut and electrical shock.

Careful you'll have TD on here claiming he was a true scientific visionary.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

His crunchy nut cornflakes are excellent, no matter what his motives were.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

thebish wrote:The Kelloggs adverts that portray Mr Kellogg as an avuncular old gentleman living out in the country inventing cereals that bring us all the best that nature could offer us...

and

Boy, when you have a go at somebody, you really have a go. What about that Quaker chap on Porridge Oats; is a he a villain too? :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:35 pm

East Lower wrote:His crunchy nut cornflakes are excellent, no matter what his motives were.
And, fair play to him... I had a bowl this morning and have not had the urge to disappear into the toilet and knock one out today....
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:35 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
East Lower wrote:His crunchy nut cornflakes are excellent, no matter what his motives were.
And, fair play to him... I had a bowl this morning and have not had the urge to disappear into the toilet and knock one out today....
An excellent point. Today was my first bowl - previously I was a five a day knuckle shuffler.

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Still feeling nothing?

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:40 pm

:oops: He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages, sewing the foreskin shut and electrical shock.

THIS Mr kellogg should be the man in their adverts

He never watched sky channel 912 and treated himself to a quick fiddle then?

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Dig out Alan Parker's film 'The Road to Wellville', with Anthony Hopkins as Mr Kellogg, for more on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_t ... lle_(film)

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Clowns who claim to know about religion, and yet are shown up at every turn to know sweet nowt.

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Yeah, but they sure can juggle..

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:

Still feeling nothing?
2, 3, 4, 1

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm

and

Which Mr Kellogg are they portraying though Mr Bish? There were two brothers, the nutjob one you mention, the one who invented cornflakes, by accident, and his brother who was the one who actually founded the company, who insisted on the addition of sugar, and was a big philanthropist.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Il Pirate wrote::oops: He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages, sewing the foreskin shut and electrical shock.

THIS Mr kellogg should be the man in their adverts

He never watched sky channel 912 and treated himself to a quick fiddle then?
I do, but to spice things up all the more I bandage and tie my hands, cover my genitals with any one of my assortment of cages, sew up the old Jew's wallet and wire myseld up to a car battery with clamped leads. :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Bruce, i think you're looking for the S & M forum...just down the corridor, second on the left.

You cant miss it, it has a door sign made out of nipple shavings.

:)
Last edited by ohjimmyjimmy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.