Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:03 pm

A Labour shadow minister called Tristram. I'm not sure if that proves Katie Hopkins' point or not?
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:A Labour shadow minister called Tristram. I'm not sure if that proves Katie Hopkins' point or not?
His surname isn't Shandy by any chance.....? :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:'Mummified monk in Mongolia 'not dead', say Buddhists'.

Oh, right. Only, he's not looking particularly well. :conf:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31125338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saw that, it reminded me of a parrot...
BBC wrote:The monk was found as he was about to be sold on the black market
WTF :shock:
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:'Mummified monk in Mongolia 'not dead', say Buddhists'.

Oh, right. Only, he's not looking particularly well. :conf:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31125338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saw that, it reminded me of a parrot...
BBC wrote:The monk was found as he was about to be sold on the black market
WTF :shock:
Must've been a Norwegian Blue...just sleeping.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 am

I'll bet he's bloody hungry!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:11 pm

No more Jon Stewart :(
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Went in the toilets at Uni for a piss just now; there's someone in the trap, straining away AND on the f*cking phone! What the hell is that?!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Prufrock wrote:Went in the toilets at Uni for a piss just now; there's someone in the trap, straining away AND on the f*cking phone! What the hell is that?!
£1.50 a minute...

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Went in the toilets at Uni for a piss just now; there's someone in the trap, straining away AND on the f*cking phone! What the hell is that?!
£1.50 a minute...
:lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Baffled. Americans, they're so far up their own rectums only their feet are stopping them disappearing. What the fxck is a "footfall of words" ?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Mrs BP called into Morrison's at Harwood after work yesterday. After picking me up and then driving home, she felt it necessary to check her till receipt. Proclaiming loudly, 'I knew that they had over charged me' she explained that she had been charged for 51 cucumbers at 51p each.

Firstly, how on earth do you not realise that you have been over charged by almost £25 when buying a few bits and pieces. Secondly, how the feck do you manage to scan something that wasn't even in the trolley and then proceed to charge for 51 of the feck*?? :?

They gave her a full refund, but for sheer feck* all round, that really is impressive! :lol:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:Mrs BP called into Morrison's at Harwood after work yesterday. After picking me up and then driving home, she felt it necessary to check her till receipt. Proclaiming loudly, 'I knew that they had over charged me' she explained that she had been charged for 51 cucumbers at 51p each.

Firstly, how on earth do you not realise that you have been over charged by almost £25 when buying a few bits and pieces. Secondly, how the feck do you manage to scan something that wasn't even in the trolley and then proceed to charge for 51 of the feck?? :?

They gave her a full refund, but for sheer feck all round, that really is impressive! :lol:
For all they know, she could've flogged them all to her mates @ a bargain price of just 40p, just retaining one or two. Too trusting these days, shops...

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:Mrs BP called into Morrison's at Harwood after work yesterday. After picking me up and then driving home, she felt it necessary to check her till receipt. Proclaiming loudly, 'I knew that they had over charged me' she explained that she had been charged for 51 cucumbers at 51p each.

Firstly, how on earth do you not realise that you have been over charged by almost £25 when buying a few bits and pieces. Secondly, how the feck do you manage to scan something that wasn't even in the trolley and then proceed to charge for 51 of the feck?? :?

They gave her a full refund, but for sheer feck all round, that really is impressive! :lol:
For all they know, she could've flogged them all to her mates @ a bargain price of just 40p, just retaining one or two. Too trusting these days, shops...
She doesn't have that many mates! :(

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:44 pm

You've to keep an eye on the 4uckers, and not just the one in Harwood (who, incidentally, tried to charge me for two bottles of brandy on Christmas when I'd only bought one).

Here are the experiences of various others: https://twitter.com/Im_Cheaper_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May the bridges I burn light your way

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Went in the same place for a sandwich at lunch time the other week. Decided to pick up a few extras and went to the tills. 'Oh, you have to pay for your sandwich at the café'. :? If you think i'm joining a second queue just to pay for my sandwich, then you can feck the feck off! It went back on the shelf and I went to Chae's.

This should be in the angry thread now!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

She doesn't have that many mates! :(
If she did she could put Ann Summers out of business.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:Went in the same place for a sandwich at lunch time the other week. Decided to pick up a few extras and went to the tills. 'Oh, you have to pay for your sandwich at the café'. :? If you think i'm joining a second queue just to pay for my sandwich, then you can feck the feck off! It went back on the shelf and I went to Chae's.

This should be in the angry thread now!
Mine wouldn't have gone anywhere near the fcking shelf - at least not with me carrying the fcuker...

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:

You've to keep an eye on the 4uckers, and not just the one in Harwood (who, incidentally, tried to charge me for two bottles of brandy on Christmas when I'd only bought one).

Here are the experiences of various others: https://twitter.com/Im_Cheaper_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Similar thing the other day. 2 kiwi fruits and the weigh and price man keyed in 200 of the feckers :shock: Good job I noticed as everything is so expensive here that with a final tally at the till it wouldn't be noticeable, despite it being quite a bit :evil:

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Who is John Niven? and why after replying to him on twitter do i appear to be getting a lot of crap from some quarters? :conf:
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 pm

I hope its because you're using twitter.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.