warrington

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Re: warrington

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm

wonka wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Anyone around here live in Warrington, near Warrington, been to Warrington, know about lash ups in Warrington?

To me its just a train stop on the way to Liverpool and the home of Ikea, but were heading there after Chester races on Saturday for a blow out, i just wondered what it was like, if there are any recommendations or avoidances, any decent blart etc???
OK, so where did you end up going to then? I'm curious.

I live in Warrington and it's not too bad to be honest. Mind you, I grew up in Little Hulton and then Atherton, so anything's an improvement on those sh1t holes! :mrgreen:
Well we stayed in the premiere inn by the blue bridge opposite the village hotel, we were at Chester races all day which was superb, but i was well gone by the time we got back to the digs to get changed, so i cant give you the names of any places, but probably the boozers nearest to there, there was not happening so we got a taxi out of town to some other little town down the road, the name escapes me but it was a bit more buzzing down there, then later we went back into warrington, which is supposed to have been alright, but i dont know what happened after that? - But a thoroughly good doo was had by all though!