Out of the mouths of babes ...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Re: Out of the mouths of babes ...

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 am

my baby, 15 months old picked up a open packet of milky buttons upside down today and they all spilled out. she just looked at me and said 'shit'.

shouldnt but i PMSL!

i blame her mother!

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
William the White wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
William the White wrote:Everybody's nice to you...
I iknow you are really - hence the wink! You're not a bad lot.... :P Just very rude about my choice in football teams! :conf: :conf:
We aren't rude - we just find it difficult to understand someone choosing plastic...
They weren't the footballing side they are now when i began supporting them properly. Back in the early 90's we often finished mid table and i remember the first season i started going to games we got knocked out the FA cup by Millwall. Granted, we won the 2 domestic cups and the ECWC during those years but we were pretty dire at times. A midfield with the likes of Ian Selley, David Hillier, Steve Morrow, Paul Davis etc hardly set the world alight. Under George Graham we didn't play too disimilar to Bolton ;)
Depends if you define 1 in 4 years or 3 times in about 20 as often, I suppose
Sto ut Serviam

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

There was also not a lot wrong with Paul Davis, very underated and did Glen Cockerill a good one once (was at the match and Cockerill deserved it)
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Jesus how much did this thread derail?!

The 'excuse me mate' from the first post is amazing!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:my baby, 15 months old picked up a open packet of milky buttons upside down today and they all spilled out. she just looked at me and said 'shit'.

shouldnt but i PMSL!

i blame her mother!

My cousin was telling me a similar story. She is a nursery nurse. A few weeks ago a little girl knocked over her drink, gave a world weary sigh, and said 'ohhh shit'. She also had a young girl, when they were in the garden, point at a bit of greenery and ask, 'What are they, are they flowers?' 'No, they're weeds' 'Oh, right, my mummy smokes them'.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.