Ant and Dec?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Ant and Dec are..

...a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale televisual world?
14%
...a couple of tossers who have no place in modern entertainment?
23%
...a harmless pair who started out OK but are now over exposed?
40%
...brilliant! I'd even suggest them for the Newcastle job.
16%
...going to 'come out' sometime in the next twelve months?
7%

Total votes: 57

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:58 pm

Seen as I'm a celebrity is back, so is this thread. :D

I never did do that 'Pole Dancing with CrazyHorse' thing did I?
Businesswoman of the year.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:38 pm

Not sure about the toon job, but they could fill in at centre half?

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:23 pm

sumone shoot the gormless talentless feckin imbeciles
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:42 am

cowdrill wrote:sumone shoot the gormless talentless feckin imbeciles
what? Everton? Or Blackburn?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:23 am

I like them a lot, and they taught me to always wear goggles when paint balling :mrgreen:
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Ant and Dec return comedy prize
TV presenters Ant and Dec are to return a prize they were awarded at the 2005 British Comedy Awards after ITV revealed that they did not win.

The Catherine Tate Show collected more votes for the People's Choice Award, an independent report on the affair says.

It is thought that presenter Robbie Williams had been given assurances that Ant and Dec were the winners.

The deception emerged as media watchdog Ofcom fined ITV £5.68m over its use of premium rate phone lines.

ITV gave details of the incident as part of a statement responding to the record fine.

It said it had asked independent law firm Olswang to conduct an investigation into the award ceremony after allegations of irregularities.

It discovered that Tate's show was the rightful winner of the People's Choice Award, but said there was "insufficient evidence" to explain why Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway had been given the prize.

Their report added: "Robbie Williams was invited to present an award. It was understood that he would be happy [to do so] if the recipients were Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly.

"In order to ensure his attendance, this assurance was given."

The report pointed out that this guarantee was made after the night's main winners had been decided by a jury and "the only award still to be decided was the People's Choice award".

But it could not be definitively established that Williams' involvement led to the wrong winner being announced.

"There is no suggestion that Robbie Williams, Anthony McPartlin or Declan Donnelly were aware of any of these issues," the report added.

Ant and Dec, who have won the People's Choice award on three other occasions, are said to be "absolutely appalled" by the error.
Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of prats. :D

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri May 09, 2008 2:23 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Ant and Dec return comedy prize
TV presenters Ant and Dec are to return a prize they were awarded at the 2005 British Comedy Awards after ITV revealed that they did not win.

The Catherine Tate Show collected more votes for the People's Choice Award, an independent report on the affair says.

It is thought that presenter Robbie Williams had been given assurances that Ant and Dec were the winners.

The deception emerged as media watchdog Ofcom fined ITV £5.68m over its use of premium rate phone lines.

ITV gave details of the incident as part of a statement responding to the record fine.

It said it had asked independent law firm Olswang to conduct an investigation into the award ceremony after allegations of irregularities.

It discovered that Tate's show was the rightful winner of the People's Choice Award, but said there was "insufficient evidence" to explain why Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway had been given the prize.

Their report added: "Robbie Williams was invited to present an award. It was understood that he would be happy [to do so] if the recipients were Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly.

"In order to ensure his attendance, this assurance was given."

The report pointed out that this guarantee was made after the night's main winners had been decided by a jury and "the only award still to be decided was the People's Choice award".

But it could not be definitively established that Williams' involvement led to the wrong winner being announced.

"There is no suggestion that Robbie Williams, Anthony McPartlin or Declan Donnelly were aware of any of these issues," the report added.

Ant and Dec, who have won the People's Choice award on three other occasions, are said to be "absolutely appalled" by the error.
Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of prats. :D
It could have been worse CH; you could have been asked to return the thong! :shock:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri May 09, 2008 3:12 pm

:oops:

I think maybe I should read through threads before I bump them.

SuperWhiteWarrior
Promising
Promising

Post by SuperWhiteWarrior » Fri May 09, 2008 10:46 pm

a harmless pair who started out OK but are now over exposed?

I agree with that
Where The One And Only Wanderers