General Chit Chat

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: General Chit Chat

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Prufrock wrote:Ha! Seriously though, hunting down and then killing an animal for what looks like a Uni Rugby initiation gotten out of hand seems a bit, well, dickish!
Agreed and this will likely have a major backlash from the public. Some species are endangered as it is and all suffer from destruction of habitat.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Prufrock wrote:Ha! Seriously though, hunting down and then killing an animal for what looks like a Uni Rugby initiation gotten out of hand seems a bit, well, dickish!
LIES! (I did once take a dancing lady's /ahem pet snake to the next pub on the crawl during a Rugby do though...)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Actually I agree, but there are worse things happening in the World
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Fecking outrageous is what it is.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 pm

It is a pity the fecking thing didn't slither back into the water with him in it, never to be seen again.

What exactly are they hoping to achieve by this stunt or is it just 'good' TV?
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 am

This week's installment of bizarre news from Wales :shock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-29947935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:10 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:This week's installment of bizarre news from Wales :shock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-29947935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unbelievable ... even for Wales.

... & at the risk of receiving bile from the namby-pamby brigade I'm delighted that he's dead and it'll save no end of protracted trials, treatments and enquiries. I hope the poor sod who tasered him is cleared asap also.

I preduct no end of demands for enquiries about why he was free to roam the street, largely from the same people who would otherwise have been demanding enquiries as to why he wasn't.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:52 am

my postman (yes - my own personal postman!) has started delivering my post in the evening - between 6pm and 6:30pm - sometimes as late as gone 7pm... this seems very weird!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:15 am

thebish wrote:my postman (yes - my own personal postman!) has started delivering my post in the evening - between 6pm and 6:30pm - sometimes as late as gone 7pm... this seems very weird!
This week I've discovered that my postman doesn't show up until 3:30 pm. That was the time of the 2nd post when I was a boy.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 pm

thebish wrote:my postman (yes - my own personal postman!) has started delivering my post in the evening - between 6pm and 6:30pm - sometimes as late as gone 7pm... this seems very weird!
That sounds like "I'm just nipping out to work, love, I might stop off for one pint on the way"....

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Who the Dickens is 'Dapper Laughs'? And why does his name keep cropping up on my FB feed? (I thought i'd ask on here rather than clicking on any of the links).

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:Who the Dickens is 'Dapper Laughs'? And why does his name keep cropping up on my FB feed? (I thought i'd ask on here rather than clicking on any of the links).
I've noticed this name as well. I found this article, which suggests he's a prize cvnt.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6125744

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 pm

25 years today since the gates of the Berlin Wall were opened. Feels like ancient history to me, being only just inside my lifetime, but real life to plenty of you old sods!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Prufrock wrote:25 years today since the gates of the Berlin Wall were opened. Feels like ancient history to me, being only just inside my lifetime, but real life to plenty of you old sods!
I was on a school tourist visit to Russia when they built the thing in August, 1961 and got caught on the wrong side. We were in a train for two days before we walked through the wall on the platform of the Berlin railway station. I would have been amongst the first to escape from East to West. :wink: It is a bit frightening to think it is 25 years since it came down!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Prufrock wrote:25 years today since the gates of the Berlin Wall were opened. Feels like ancient history to me, being only just inside my lifetime, but real life to plenty of you old sods!
Familiarise yourself, Youth. ;)

(By the way, I really love these things and didn't know quite where to post it, so thanks )

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11 ... 1415291462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 am

Help!

Just who the feck is Kendra Wilkinson? Supposed to be a celeb and going into the jungle, she's eye candy but that's all I know :conf:

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:31 pm

I've just googled her.. She's tidy as fvck, but I've no idea who she is
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Kendra? fecking hell fire! :roll:

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Hoboh wrote:Help!

Just who the feck is Kendra Wilkinson? Supposed to be a celeb and going into the jungle, she's eye candy but that's all I know :conf:
She's a former Playboy Bunny and Ex-Girlfriend of the Heffner. She starred in "Girls of the playboy mansion" then had her own series about her and her American football playing husband (not Heffner)......and embarrasingly this info is not googled, it comes from years of watching crap TV with the ex-wife (honestly) :oops:

She is tidy and with reasonable assumption I think she'd be an absolute "Dirtbox" (Kendra, not the ex-wife) :twisted:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 pm

http://www.yourchristmascountdown.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;