bloody norah... :-(

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: bloody norah... :-(

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed May 22, 2013 11:32 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:The beauty is they've got all the evidence on film, and they are still alive. Justice can be served, the evidence is fairly incontrovertible. No martyrs in sight.

Actually, it'd probably be even better if they were sent to Broadmoor as being unfit and irrational.
I did wonder whether showing that would undermine a Court case, but I'm waaaaay out of my comfort zone with that one.
Knowing nothing about criminl law' I'm sure defence lawyers will have some case for that, though I'll willingly admit I can't understand why a trial would even be necessary based on that. Film evidence and eye witnesses should convince even Judge Judy of their guilt.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed May 22, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm guessing they'll want to confess to it anyway. that was the general thrust of them being filmed, wasn't it?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 pm

I doubt they'll deny it, to be honest.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I'm guessing they'll want to confess to it anyway. that was the general thrust of them being filmed, wasn't it?
a bit like the guy in Breivik, Norway... he wanted a trial to showcase his anti-multicultural views - and gained that stage by committing mass murder...

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:I honestly can't believe what the TV news is showing.
I haven't seen it, but I remember being gobsmacked when it kicked off in Kenya a few years back and the six o'clock news had footage of a bloke chasing another bloke with a machete and just hacking into him.
The main murdering bastard (I'll risk the law suit ... really I will) giving an 'interview' to a passer by using his mobile to fil him. Ranting his 'explanation' as to why he has done this and how no-one is safe until ... blah, blah, blah.

He has the hatchet in his hand and both hands are covered in blood.

As this happens people simply pass by, pulling their shopping bags, mildly put out by the blokes blocking the pathway.

Meanwhile 2 women are remonstrating with the other murdering bastard (ibid) as the poor bastard they've murdered lies on the ground.

The two gits are simply waiting for the police to arrive.
:shock: Are you confident with calling this one the main one? JSL :D.

But yeah, frivolity aside, the sick f*cks.

I think LK is right. Worst case scenario would've been them getting shot dead. They wouldn't get stuck on trial, their pathetic 'ideology' shown up under the glare of public scrutiny, and then sent to rot in jail as they should do;and, they wouldn't get anywhere near enough of a lingering painful death that it would be *fair* that they got.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am

Prufrock wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:I honestly can't believe what the TV news is showing.
I haven't seen it, but I remember being gobsmacked when it kicked off in Kenya a few years back and the six o'clock news had footage of a bloke chasing another bloke with a machete and just hacking into him.
The main murdering bastard (I'll risk the law suit ... really I will) giving an 'interview' to a passer by using his mobile to fil him. Ranting his 'explanation' as to why he has done this and how no-one is safe until ... blah, blah, blah.

He has the hatchet in his hand and both hands are covered in blood.

As this happens people simply pass by, pulling their shopping bags, mildly put out by the blokes blocking the pathway.

Meanwhile 2 women are remonstrating with the other murdering bastard (ibid) as the poor bastard they've murdered lies on the ground.

The two gits are simply waiting for the police to arrive.
:shock: Are you confident with calling this one the main one? JSL :D.

But yeah, frivolity aside, the sick f*cks.

I think LK is right. Worst case scenario would've been them getting shot dead. They wouldn't get stuck on trial, their pathetic 'ideology' shown up under the glare of public scrutiny, and then sent to rot in jail as they should do;and, they wouldn't get anywhere near enough of a lingering painful death that it would be *fair* that they got.
This whole thing has been shocking and nasty, but it should be put in perspective. One poor random person died because of two crazy people. This is not like 9/11, the London transit system, or the Boston marathon. I read above that two women are murdered a week in the UK through domestic violence. This event s relatively small potatoes except for the poor victim and his family when compared to other things. The killers probably do belong in Broadmoor but they will likely be found legally sane and sentenced to life.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu May 23, 2013 6:56 am

My thoughts and sincere condolences to the parents, family, friends and comrades of this poor lad.

NOW lets start again on the 'Human Rights' of the Qatada, Hanza types that spit bile that so impresses the sheep that follow them to carry out acts like this!

It is not Islam the religion fundamentally at fault but the way the aforementioned pair of w*nkers and such twist it to their sheep.

This is wake up and smell the coffee time for us all, make no mistake if these crackpots get a couple of nukes or chemical bombs then no amount of 'Human Rights' will stop large numbers of us being turned to toast.

We need to root out all these nut jobs and boot them out, infringes their 'Human Rights'? Well Feckin' tough!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 am

Respect MP George Galloway was condemned by critics after writing on Twitter: 'This sickening atrocity in London is exactly what we are paying the same kind of people to do in Syria.'
Slither under a rock George.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 23, 2013 8:08 am

William the White wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Sick, sick f*ckers.

I will never, ever, be able to get my head around anyone setting out to kill in any way, particularly one as grisly and gruesome as this, for a reason as f*cking peripheral, pointless and petty as religion.
whilst we don't know - and probably won't ever really know - i doubt it really has that much at all to do with "religion"
But it has. Allahu Akbar.
No denying that's the lexicon of jihadists and, it seems, these murderers.

It's also the lexicon of millions who don't shoot, hack, kill, torture...

Once again - care to distinguish between jihadists and believers?
Would I care to distinguish between jihadists and believers... why, no I wouldn't. Believing in a mythical creature called Allah and all the baggage that comes with it is the beginning of a journey into fanaticism. I heard some imam on the TV last night who, straight faced, said Islam is the Religion of Peace!
Where do we start...
Mujihadeen
Taleban
Hezbollah
Hamas
Boko Haram
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
Al-Shabaab
Egyptian Islamic jihad
Moro Islamic Liberation Front….

Bali night club bombings
Boston Marathon bombing
Copt church burnings
Fort Hood shootings
London Underground bombings
Madrid train bomb
Mumbai attack
Shooting dead Theo van Gogh

And of course 9/11
And maybe you’ve forgotten it (and Monty obviously never even saw it) but I clearly remember the television images from around the world of muslims dancing in the streets with joy on hearing the news that the twin towers had been attacked. – Jakarta, Islamabad, Tehran, Damascus, Amman, Cairo, Abuja, Mogadishu, Bahrain. Millions of Joyful Muslims! :roll:

All of that and more because people follow a religion that has embedded as central tenets the ideas of Jihad, Umma, and Haram.

And fellow Abrahamists might be alright once the Caliphate has been achieved, you’ll just have subjection and a heavy tax burden to look forward to, but myself and fellow atheists we face conversion or death – nice and peaceful that.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 am

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Guardianistas to suggest that the armed cops were out of order for using firearms and should instead have used bean bag guns to incapacitate the two 'mentally ill' offenders.

What strikes me this morning, aside from the horror, is the incredible bravery of the women who went to help the victim. In amongst the carnage, there is always a glimpse of outstanding humanity. It's the only thing that gives me hope and some comfort in all of this.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Thu May 23, 2013 9:01 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
William the White wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Sick, sick f*ckers.

I will never, ever, be able to get my head around anyone setting out to kill in any way, particularly one as grisly and gruesome as this, for a reason as f*cking peripheral, pointless and petty as religion.
whilst we don't know - and probably won't ever really know - i doubt it really has that much at all to do with "religion"
But it has. Allahu Akbar.
No denying that's the lexicon of jihadists and, it seems, these murderers.

It's also the lexicon of millions who don't shoot, hack, kill, torture...

Once again - care to distinguish between jihadists and believers?
Would I care to distinguish between jihadists and believers... why, no I wouldn't. Believing in a mythical creature called Allah and all the baggage that comes with it is the beginning of a journey into fanaticism. I heard some imam on the TV last night who, straight faced, said Islam is the Religion of Peace!
Where do we start...
Mujihadeen
Taleban
Hezbollah
Hamas
Boko Haram
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
Al-Shabaab
Egyptian Islamic jihad
Moro Islamic Liberation Front….

Bali night club bombings
Boston Marathon bombing
Copt church burnings
Fort Hood shootings
London Underground bombings
Madrid train bomb
Mumbai attack
Shooting dead Theo van Gogh

And of course 9/11
And maybe you’ve forgotten it (and Monty obviously never even saw it) but I clearly remember the television images from around the world of muslims dancing in the streets with joy on hearing the news that the twin towers had been attacked. – Jakarta, Islamabad, Tehran, Damascus, Amman, Cairo, Abuja, Mogadishu, Bahrain. Millions of Joyful Muslims! :roll:

All of that and more because people follow a religion that has embedded as central tenets the ideas of Jihad, Umma, and Haram.

And fellow Abrahamists might be alright once the Caliphate has been achieved, you’ll just have subjection and a heavy tax burden to look forward to, but myself and fellow atheists we face conversion or death – nice and peaceful that.

^^

Just to add to the list - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Exeter_bombing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This nice person lived 5 mins away from me and the flat above my mate!!

They took advantage of him. I don't know him but my mate does

I could go on and on about why i hate religion but fear i will be wasting my time, would just get shot down by the do gooders

Peaceful loving people my ass!!
Last edited by plymouth wanderer on Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 am

Bijou Bob wrote:I'm just waiting for the inevitable Guardianistas to suggest that the armed cops were out of order for using firearms and should instead have used bean bag guns to incapacitate the two 'mentally ill' offenders.
Well, yes

I'm also awaiting that one

Bit like when some similar nutter starts waving a bread knife about this afternoon and gets his head blown off, cos the security forces should stay cool n calm at all times
Sto ut Serviam

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 am

Bijou Bob wrote:I'm just waiting for the inevitable Guardianistas to suggest that the armed cops were out of order for using firearms and should instead have used bean bag guns to incapacitate the two 'mentally ill' offenders.

I reckon you will wait in vain - but do update us when you see it!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu May 23, 2013 9:29 am

Security forces?

F*ck sake.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

thebish wrote:
I'll bet you the tube of Refreshers Fatshaft owes me.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu May 23, 2013 10:34 am

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:
I've heard plenty of coverage so far - even scoured the guardian website and not seen or heard any complaints about the perpetrators being shot.. maybe you move in different circles? 8)

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Moro Islamic Liberation Front….
They probably should have thought of better initials.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 am

Some woman blathering on tv about how she's available to explain all the questions surrounding why is it that one of her coreligionists with literal blood on his hands is not a contradiction to Islam being a religion of peace... And then failing miserably to do precisely that.
So here's a secondary question Julie Sidiqi - why is it that I'm told that women are not second class citizens in Islam, and I'm also told by the same people that burkas and niqabs and headscarves are cultural and not religiously proscribed, so why Julie as a white woman, obviously English, and a spokesperson for Islam, why o why are you wearing a full head dress hiding all your hair? When was that part of English culture, Julie?
Now go on, try again, this religion of peace...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 am

mrkint wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Moro Islamic Liberation Front….
They probably should have thought of better initials.
:lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 am

thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:
I've heard plenty of coverage so far - even scoured the guardian website and not seen or heard any complaints about the perpetrators being shot.. maybe you move in different circles? 8)
It normally takes a couple of days. The apologists and confusers need to allow the initial righteous reaction to die down.

I don't risk Refreshers willy-nilly you know. This is a gimme.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".