General Chit Chat

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: General Chit Chat

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:17 am

I'm not even in Bolton, let alone Farnworth.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am

take your own bags! get with the programme - are you made of money??

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:42 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Fed up of being asked "How many bags do you want?", I requested to know the cubic capacity of one bag and whether they had a tape measure...it's great, they just scan 'em as you go. Now I feel liberated.
It is the most irritating question. Surely they can just ask you how many you have used then charge for that. The whole thing is nonsense.
My local Morrisons just charge me for however many bags I've used. You plebs should shop by me rather than in Farnworth. :lol:
Morrisons do seem to be more relaxed on these matters than most.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:30 am

Might just be me, but I'm finding it a little strange all these committing acts of mass murder in Germany all seem to be or have a record of psychiatric treatment :conf:
After the last German authority cover up I don't think I'd trust their explanations.
German MP Stephan Mayer, home affairs spokesman for Angela Merkel’s CDU, rejected claims that Germany’s acceptance of so many refugees was to blame for the spate of attacks. He accepted that there “is a lot of space for improvement” in the way Germany deals with the influx of migrants, but added: “It is completely wrong to blame Angela Merkel, or her refugee policies, for these incidents.”
Really?
A teenager armed with an axe and a knife wounded five people on a train near Würzburg on Monday 18 July. The attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan asylum seeker who had arrived in Germany as an unaccompanied minor and had been living with a foster family in Ochsenfurt, south of Würzburg. He shouted “Allahu Akbar” and investigators found a handpainted Isis flag in his room.

An 18-year-old Iranian-German who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people in Munich on Friday before turning his gun on himself as police approached. The attacker, named as Ali Sonboly, was the son of Iranian refugees who came to Germany in the 1990s.

A 21-year-old Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people before being arrested in the southern German city of Reutlingen on Sunday. The victim was a pregnant Polish woman. Police said there were no indications pointing to terrorism and the attacker appeared to have known the woman he killed.

A Syrian man killed himself and injured 12 people after a “deliberate explosion” outside a music festival in the German town of Ansbach, also on Sunday. The 27-year-old had been denied asylum a year ago and had a history of making attempts on his own life. It is believed a device he was carrying exploded although it is not clear whether it was a suicide bombing or whether the man intended to plant it and harm others.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:01 pm

"A Syrian man killed himself and injured 12 people after a “deliberate explosion” outside a music festival in the German town of Ansbach, also on Sunday. The 27-year-old had been denied asylum a year ago and had a history of making attempts on his own life. It is believed a device he was carrying exploded although it is not clear whether it was a suicide bombing or whether the man intended to plant it and harm others.

"This repeated denial doesn't help 'ordinary people' trust politicians.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm

A family member has just come back from a holiday in Japan and brought some sweets and stuff back for us. Amongst them was Hiroshima gum. It seemed mildly amusing and I handed a few out in the office today with the expected comments from most except for two of the young lasses. Both in their 20s and neither had heard of Hiroshima or what it was :shock:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:49 pm

bobo the clown wrote:"A Syrian man killed himself and injured 12 people after a “deliberate explosion” outside a music festival in the German town of Ansbach, also on Sunday. The 27-year-old had been denied asylum a year ago and had a history of making attempts on his own life. It is believed a device he was carrying exploded although it is not clear whether it was a suicide bombing or whether the man intended to plant it and harm others.

"This repeated denial doesn't help 'ordinary people' trust politicians.

what's wrong with that?? they are not saying it wasn't terrorism in your quote - merely whether it was intended as a SUICIDE bombing - or whether he meant to plant it and then detonate it from a safe distance..

what is you are so worried about that you (or "ordinary people") think is being "denied"? :conf:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36887325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Time to buy a shot gun

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 am

Hoboh wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36887325

Time to buy a shot gun

seriously, though - how on earth do you stop people grabbing the drones and nicking the packages - or hacking them and weaponising them? and how the feck would a drone put the parcel in my garage if I wasn't in? how the feck does it even ring the doorbell??

lunacy!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 am

thebish wrote:

Time to buy a shot gun

seriously, though - how on earth do you stop people grabbing the drones and nicking the packages - or hacking them and weaponising them? and how the feck would a drone put the parcel in my garage if I wasn't in? how the feck does it even ring the doorbell??

lunacy!
I suppose it could put a missile through your window to alert you to it's presence :conf: .

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:31 am

Oh dear, on the face of it, looks like more of the happy to integrate mob have struck again.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... du-rouvray" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

thebish wrote:

Time to buy a shot gun

lunacy!
It does seem like lunacy but it is probably the future. I'm sure most people had grave reservations about the internet or online banking, etc etc...no doubt much of that fear actually played out on some level.

I think we're a fair way from this being implemented widely.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:58 am

Hoboh wrote:Oh dear, on the face of it, looks like more of the happy to integrate mob have struck again.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... du-rouvray" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hmmm... your language always puzzles me in this...

1) we/you have no idea yet who has done this or why...
2) when yet another man savagely beats his wife in the UK - (as happens several times every single day) - do you conclude "Oh dear, looks like more of that mob who think men should be able live in the same house as women have struck again"?

whoever turns out to be the savage murderer in this latest case, I very much doubt it is someone who wants to integrate with anyone - it is more likely to be someone who doesn't want to integrate, no? :conf:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 pm

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Oh dear, on the face of it, looks like more of the happy to integrate mob have struck again.

The French have handed the investigation over to the anti terrorist investigators
2) when yet another man savagely beats his wife in the UK - (as happens several times every single day) - do you conclude "Oh dear, looks like more of that mob who think men should be able live in the same house as women have struck again"?
Hardly the same is it? Men that do that should be locked out of society.
whoever turns out to be the savage murderer in this latest case, I very much doubt it is someone who wants to integrate with anyone - it is more likely to be someone who doesn't want to integrate, no?
Then why on earth do they chose to live there then?

:conf:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

The French have handed the investigation over to the anti terrorist investigators to be investigated...
Hardly the same is it? Men that do that should be locked out of society. aye - so should murderers... and men should still be able to live alongside women...
whoever turns out to be the savage murderer in this latest case, I very much doubt it is someone who wants to integrate with anyone - it is more likely to be someone who doesn't want to integrate, no?
maybe they were born there? either way - this is not a "strike" from someone who wants integration, is it?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:43 pm

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

The French have handed the investigation over to the anti terrorist investigators to be investigated...
Hardly the same is it? Men that do that should be locked out of society. aye - so should murderers... and men should still be able to live alongside women...
maybe they were born there? either way - this is not a "strike" from someone who wants integration, is it?
Perhaps free air travel to Syria maybe the answer to their prayers then, I'm sure Putin would welcome a supply of targets.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Hoboh wrote: Perhaps free air travel to Syria maybe the answer to their prayers then, I'm sure Putin would welcome a supply of targets.

maybe you should write and suggest it?

meanwhile - you could also amend your post to:

"Oh dear, on the face of it, looks like more of the happy don't want to integrate mob have struck again, assuming this is terrorism." That might be more accurate...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:11 pm

thebish wrote:

Give you 3 fvckin guesses

I only needed 1
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:13 pm

boltonboris wrote:
thebish wrote:

Give you 3 fvckin guesses

I only needed 1
a french-born terrorist?
a refugee?
an asylum-seeker?
a nutter with an anti-catholic grudge?

which are you guessing with your one guess needed?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:32 pm

A Muslim jihadist
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"