Boxing Fans Anyone?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Boxing Fans Anyone?

Post by Prufrock » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 pm

They'd both been winding each other up. Both dicks. And Chisora went looking for it. And spitting at somebody? Get fooked. Thug.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Il Pirate wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Why? He's a fecking animal. Orrible cnut.
Exactly hes a animal, i like his aggressive nature reminds me of Tyson when he was boxing mad has they come but always gave it his all.

Got the sh it end of the stick if you ask me. Haye should have been hanged, drawn & quatered for inciting that incident. Chisora did what any fighter in such circumstances would have done; he was utterly provoked verbally, hit with a bottle, & he's the bad guy? Fighters fight. That's what they get paid for, usualy in the ring, yes; but the fracas should be viewed in context.
Totally agree, and that is what happend. If Chisora had not have walked over to haye when he called him out everyone would have said what a pussy Chisora was, he can't fcuking win.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:30 am

Jokers in White wrote:
Il Pirate wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Why? He's a fecking animal. Orrible cnut.
Exactly hes a animal, i like his aggressive nature reminds me of Tyson when he was boxing mad has they come but always gave it his all.

Got the sh it end of the stick if you ask me. Haye should have been hanged, drawn & quatered for inciting that incident. Chisora did what any fighter in such circumstances would have done; he was utterly provoked verbally, hit with a bottle, & he's the bad guy? Fighters fight. That's what they get paid for, usualy in the ring, yes; but the fracas should be viewed in context.
Totally agree, and that is what happend. If Chisora had not have walked over to haye when he called him out everyone would have said what a pussy Chisora was, he can't fcuking win.[/quote]

We know that the useless nice person

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Haye v Chisora in the summer, being reported on SSN.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Haye v Chisora in the summer, being reported on SSN.
Haye is the Nick Clegg of the boxing world, you just can't believe a word he says. It just shows that all this "I will only come out of retirement to fight the two big Ukrainians" is a load of bollocks.

If it does happen, I hope Chisora batters the shit out of him.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

So this Haye v Chisora fight.....how can it happen if they have no licence to fight? How is the Luxembourg boxing federation able to sanction it? Who will pay to watch it?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:So this Haye v Chisora fight.....how can it happen if they have no licence to fight? How is the Luxembourg boxing federation able to sanction it? Who will pay to watch it?
Especially as it'll be fought at The Boleyn Ground? I want to know this, too. :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:So this Haye v Chisora fight.....how can it happen if they have no licence to fight? How is the Luxembourg boxing federation able to sanction it? Who will pay to watch it?

two british boxers who are too crap to fight someone else and get a payday - arrange a spat so they can fight each other and earn loads of dosh...

no?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 am

thebish wrote:

two british boxers who are too crap to fight someone else and get a payday - arrange a spat so they can fight each other and earn loads of dosh...

no?
Same thing i thought when the fight was announced.. cause a scene and get people interested then get a fight sorted with the public drawn in..

Many more will think the same and won't bother to pay to see this.. unless it is on sky sports for nowt.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

ChrisC wrote:
thebish wrote:

no?
Same thing i thought when the fight was announced.. cause a scene and get people interested then get a fight sorted with the public drawn in..

Many more will think the same and won't bother to pay to see this.. unless it is on sky sports for nowt.
I'm not paying for it......I think?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm

If they were fighting in my garden I wouldn't open the curtains.

Unless it was prison rules.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:Haye v Chisora in the summer, being reported on SSN.
Haye is the Nick Clegg of the boxing world, you just can't believe a word he says. It just shows that all this "I will only come out of retirement to fight the two big Ukrainians" is a load of bollocks.

If it does happen, I hope Chisora batters the shit out of him.
I hope Chisora beats the living daylights out of the fcuker,

Another classic from Haye at the press conference was that Chisora was unconscious for 4 or 5 seconds when he hit him in Germany :lol:

20,000 tickets sold already for this fight so there is interest.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Jokers in White wrote:
I hope Chisora beats the living daylights out of the fcuker,

Another classic from Haye at the press conference was that Chisora was unconscious for 4 or 5 seconds when he hit him in Germany :lol:

20,000 tickets sold already for this fight so there is interest.
Oh there is. Presumably in watching Chisora knock the 4uckwit's head off!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 pm

If Haye is a f*ckwit I don't know what that makes Chisora. I'm hoping for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtHa4nj1SI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Anyone see Carl Froch destroy Lucian Bute sat night?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Jokers in White wrote:Anyone see Carl Froch destroy Lucian Bute sat night?
I watched it yesterday, JiW. Now, I'm no boxing aficionado, but I can tell a craftsman at work and boy is Froch a craftsman.

Don't know what you think but I'd have stopped it in the third missen. Froch was taking him apart on the ropes and the evening was only going to get worse for Bute.

What I can't understand though is this. Carl Froch, not only a three time world champion but clearly a really decent bloke to boot can hardly get arrested by the meeja, but that loser and utter, utter wanker David Haye is rarely out of my living room. :conf:

Having seen his last 'performance', a couple of pints on board and I'd offer the 4ucker out missen. ;)

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon May 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
I watched it yesterday, JiW. Now, I'm no boxing aficionado, but I can tell a craftsman at work and boy is Froch a craftsman.

Don't know what you think but I'd have stopped it in the third missen. Froch was taking him apart on the ropes and the evening was only going to get worse for Bute.

What I can't understand though is this. Carl Froch, not only a three time world champion but clearly a really decent bloke to boot can hardly get arrested by the meeja, but that loser and utter, utter wanker David Haye is rarely out of my living room. :conf:

Having seen his last 'performance', a couple of pints on board and I'd offer the 4ucker out missen. ;)

Spot on there Mr Rioja 8)

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Tue May 29, 2012 1:09 pm

I did and it's one of the first Froch fights I've watched in full.

Froch's punches and combinations were impressive but how was Bute undefeated prior to that fight? Froch had the time to set himself up before applying each combination, something which I'm sure he wouldn't get the time to do against other opponents.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

It could of been stopped in the 3rd or the 4th round he was struggling with Froch's power and accuracy he never missed that head of Bute. Bute's face was a mess in that 5th round and he was always going to get knocked out, Froch is in a different league to Bute, there is a rematch in the contract for Froch to defend that title in Montreal but i seriously can't see Bute wanting to go in the ring again with Froch. Froch has never had the credit he deserve's in boxing which is a shame because he is all action and never duck's anyone and like you say bruce, he is a decent bloke too.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
I did and it's one of the first Froch fights I've watched in full.

Froch's punches and combinations were impressive but how was Bute undefeated prior to that fight? Froch had the time to set himself up before applying each combination, something which I'm sure he wouldn't get the time to do against other opponents.
Bute has never been in the ring with anyone like Carl Froch and his power took him by surprise. Bute record is impressive with 80% ko ratio he has fought alot of the top men in the division, i've seen Bute a few times he has power, has a good jab but absolutely shit himself when Froch hit him in the 1st round and cut him under the eye and didn't want to be in that ring after that punch. There's only one fight that Froch struggled to land punches on and that was Andre Ward last year he got the game plan all wrong for that fight but has pasted the rest of the boxers in the division. Kessler rematch would be great to see.