"Bet he's a right **** when he's not in front of the camera"

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: "Bet he's a right **** when he's not in front of the cam

Post by Prufrock » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 am

That's ace. I'm getting on to the woman! Oi, love, why are the carpets creased?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Just read in this morning's paper that Kanye West? (had to get the paper out ot spell his name as I know nothing of him), appearing on Jools Holland, ordered his dressing room torn down and remodelled with everything in it white including flowers. He then ordered staff to IRON THE CARPET" :shock:

Wtf is wrong with these people? A kick up the arse is what he really needs. :evil:
Jools Holland ... and his production team ... should have the balls to tell him to fck off.

I trust Mr. West paid for it ... and the subsequent make-good.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Just read in this morning's paper that Kanye West? (had to get the paper out ot spell his name as I know nothing of him), appearing on Jools Holland, ordered his dressing room torn down and remodelled with everything in it white including flowers. He then ordered staff to IRON THE CARPET" :shock:

Wtf is wrong with these people? A kick up the arse is what he really needs. :evil:
Jools Holland ... and his production team ... should have the balls to tell him to fck off.

I trust Mr. West paid for it ... and the subsequent make-good.
Absolute total and utter dickhead. He stormed the stage at the MTV awards a couple of years ago to protest at Taylor Swift winning an award instead of Beyonce and ruined her acceptance speech. Cannot stand the sight or sound of the idiot.
Jools should know better.

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:03 am

bobo the clown wrote:I was going to name one 50 yr old TV celeb who, on his travels, goes clubbing and picks up the young and impressionable. He stays JUST this side of legal ... just. Like 16yr old just.

However I saw that he married recently. To a 24 year old. Moving on up Nick (Ooops, almost gave it away then). Bravo.

He does have a face you'd never tire of punching.
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:07 pm

The claim to fame of a good friend of mine is that some years ago, he arrested a very famous ahem, confirmed bachelor for tossing off another bloke in a public toilet. He was rather upset and extremely obnoxious. I can't of course identify the Brown Hatter concerned but can confirm that he wasn't on his Summer Holiday at the time.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:The claim to fame of a good friend of mine is that some years ago, he arrested a very famous ahem, confirmed bachelor for tossing off another bloke in a public toilet. He was rather upset and extremely obnoxious. I can't of course identify the Brown Hatter concerned but can confirm that he wasn't on his Summer Holiday at the time.
You win the thread. Congratulations!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:The claim to fame of a good friend of mine is that some years ago, he arrested a very famous ahem, confirmed bachelor for tossing off another bloke in a public toilet. He was rather upset and extremely obnoxious. I can't of course identify the Brown Hatter concerned but can confirm that he wasn't on his Summer Holiday at the time.
How good a friend as I'd be amazed if he lurked in the Shadows doing that. He's always denied it, though everyone knows it.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm sure Jesus forgives him. Whoever he is.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Prufrock wrote:I'm sure Jesus forgives him. Whoever he is.
why would anyone need forgiveness for being gay?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Beats me. But it seems God's angry at them. Even though he made them. But gave them free will. So it's their fault. But he invented it. Or something. Ask the Pope. Or the last one. Think this one says it's not ok but it is. I dunno.

Religion a1 styleee :D!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Prufrock wrote:Beats me. But it seems God's angry at them. Even though he made them. But gave them free will. So it's their fault. But he invented it. Or something. Ask the Pope. Or the last one. Think this one says it's not ok but it is. I dunno.

Religion a1 styleee :D!

ahhh - i thought you were saying it had summat to do with Jesus..

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Ah...but God IS Jesus. So ner.

And don't come with your sensible let's all be friends Unionist bollocks, it's no fun to take the piss out of!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Prufrock wrote:Ah...but God IS Jesus. So ner.

And don't come with your sensible let's all be friends Unionist bollocks, it's no fun to take the piss out of!

well - it was YOU who came up with the notion on here that whoever this person is might need forgiveness...

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Well, I was hoping this would happen.

Whoever this person is, he maaaay be religious, and do songs about it and that. Whilst your lot are nice enough, there's plenty of this person's potential fellow-believing (if he does) friends who are really big on the whole 'don't like the gays' thing. Something to do with God not liking men lying to other men.

For me, I reckon there's as much chance God's homophobic as he's not.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Prufrock wrote:Well, I was hoping this would happen.

Whoever this person is, he maaaay be religious, and do songs about it and that. Whilst your lot are nice enough, there's plenty of this person's potential fellow-believing (if he does) friends who are really big on the whole 'don't like the gays' thing. Something to do with God not liking men lying to other men.

hmmm... if we are thinking about the same person - then it's a bit of an assumption (unless you know more than me) that whatever his christian views are they involve a (skewed IMO) understanding of the Bible that condemns what we know as homosexuality.

i'm not at all sure that he thinks he'd need forgiveness - I don't think he does (not for being gay anyway - the music is another matter) - the only one I have heard voice the idea that he might on here is you!

and i still don't really get the Jesus reference - what on earth did Jesus say about homosexuality?

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
How good a friend as I'd be amazed if he lurked in the Shadows doing that. He's always denied it, though everyone knows it.
The story is right, I'd put my life on it, its as sure as mistletoe and wine appear at Christmas. He was cautioned under his real name.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm not sure your police friend's account of the incident can be taken as proof... unless of course he was Wired For Sound?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
The story is right, I'd put my life on it, its as sure as mistletoe and wine appear at Christmas. He was cautioned under his real name.
It makes for an intriguing Webb, Harry. I mean Bob.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 pm

thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Well, I was hoping this would happen.

hmmm... if we are thinking about the same person - then it's a bit of an assumption (unless you know more than me) that whatever his christian views are they involve a (skewed IMO) understanding of the Bible that condemns what we know as homosexuality.

i'm not at all sure that he thinks he'd need forgiveness - I don't think he does (not for being gay anyway - the music is another matter) - the only one I have heard voice the idea that he might on here is you!

and i still don't really get the Jesus reference - what on earth did Jesus say about homosexuality?
Jesus wept (unless you're going to tell me he didn't).

It was a light-hearted comment. This person is famous for being religious. Lots of the established church are anti-gay. So given this famous person has been wanking of a man then haha isn't that funny.

I'm just disappointed you let Bob get away. He said he wasn't going to give this person's identity away, but then he made a reference that gave his bloody identity away. :hang:

Bob, why did you say you weren't going to say who it was, and then gave us all clues so we know. You're the only person who brought him up to start with! Why did you do that, Bob?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
It makes for an intriguing Webb, Harry. I mean Bob.
Finally I may have some clue who we are talking about - it was worse than Only Connect to figure out! And I thought all we had to worry about was the fiscal cliff.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.