Joint pain

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:02 am

You have not just used the word 'snogging'.... showing your age there I'm afraid, Gertie.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:17 pm

The most common anti joint pain medication is Glucosamine, you can find details on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucosamine

It usually take in powder form mixed with chondroitin, either mixed with water or you can buy it in capsule form. It is meant to be taken every day over long periods and all indications are that it has no serious side effects.

I play a lot of golf as well and have the start of arthritus in my hands so I take it every day along with "Omega three fish oil" capsules, and the combined effects are excellent.
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 pm

FaninOz wrote:The most common anti joint pain medication is Glucosamine, you can find details on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucosamine

It usually take in powder form mixed with chondroitin, either mixed with water or you can buy it in capsule form. It is meant to be taken every day over long periods and all indications are that it has no serious side effects.

I play a lot of golf as well and have the start of arthritus in my hands so I take it every day along with "Omega three fish oil" capsules, and the combined effects are excellent.
ahem...

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/te ... _reply.gif

:wink:

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:You have not just used the word 'snogging'.... showing your age there I'm afraid, Gertie.
Well I am 105 ;)
Nobody puts Baby in a corner

www.can-i-see.blogspot.com

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:06 pm

Gertie wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:You have not just used the word 'snogging'.... showing your age there I'm afraid, Gertie.
Well I am 105 ;)
Kilos :shock: oh, pounds - that's okay.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

MatthewCocking
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Joint pain

Post by MatthewCocking » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:18 pm

I know this is rekindling an old flame here... However i would like to offer up a personal favourite of mine... http://www.simplysupplements.net/catego ... ucosamine/ This is an ace place to get Glucosamine, ive been buying from simply supplements for about 2 years now and the glucosamine seems to work wonders. Sometimes I wonder if its a placebo effect or not but hey ho, seems to do it for me!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:45 pm

^^^ kudos for the search. Must day, bravo Mr Salesman
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:43 pm

And goodbye Mr Salesman.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?