Fat Rafa Endears Himself to 50% of Merseyside

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Fat Rafa Endears Himself to 50% of Merseyside

Post by Batman » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:10 pm

When you play against small clubs this is the way they play

:lol:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:29 pm

lol.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: Fat Rafa Endears Himself to 50% of Merseyside

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:32 pm

Batman wrote:

Which of course would be illegal in Spain!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral Eclipse
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Moral Eclipse » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Hmm if Liverpool are leading Barcelona in the first leg, lets see if they 'play not to lose' in the second or go for more goals.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm

LOL, I just saw him say it on SSN. Classic.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:37 pm

moaning fat c*nt

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:39 pm

I hate the fat spanish waiter but this is funny.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:41 pm

the comment about everton is amusing but read the rest of his comments on bbc sport and he's whining about everton putting men behind the ball and playing for a draw, as if everyone has to play to the style he wants

tw*t

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Batman wrote:

Aye, and when you roll a ball gently towards a fat twxt with no skill, falling on their arse, getting up and juggling like it's a rugby ball is how they play!

Edit: Rolling a ball gently towards a fat twxt is of course illegal in Spain!

Crouch > Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Crouch > Davies » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Ah, I thought the Bloos might jump on that comment from Rafa quickly. They've even released a statement on the website. Sadly, I am fairly sure that Rafa has just used the wrong word.

He meant "medium" sized club.

I hear all about this 'istoree but show me a reason why Everton are a massive club. I don't think they are personally. The Bloos have called for more respect from us - you don't get much more disrespectful than sitting on live TV sipping champagne after finishing 4th and saying "It's great to be the best team on Merseyside" despite the fact there was a Champions League final to come. Thankfully it all worked out well at Gollum looked like the idiot that he is. Unusually for him he was very respectful today - he must have had one too many as he normally gets as many digs in as possible. He left that to Alan Irvine, who was spouting shite on Radio City earlier about transfer budgets and takeovers. Just blame Heysel and get it over and done with.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Batman wrote:

Aye, and when you roll a ball gently towards a fat twxt with no skill, falling on their arse, getting up and juggling like it's a rugby ball is how they play!

Edit: Rolling a ball gently towards a fat twxt is of course illegal in Spain!
It was the new shoes fault.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 pm

Crouch > Davies wrote:Ah, I thought the Bloos might jump on that comment from Rafa quickly. They've even released a statement on the website. Sadly, I am fairly sure that Rafa has just used the wrong word.

He meant "medium" sized club.

I hear all about this 'istoree but show me a reason why Everton are a massive club. I don't think they are personally. The Bloos have called for more respect from us - you don't get much more disrespectful than sitting on live TV sipping champagne after finishing 4th and saying "It's great to be the best team on Merseyside" despite the fact there was a Champions League final to come. Thankfully it all worked out well at Gollum looked like the idiot that he is. Unusually for him he was very respectful today - he must have had one too many as he normally gets as many digs in as possible. He left that to Alan Irvine, who was spouting shite on Radio City earlier about transfer budgets and takeovers. Just blame Heysel and get it over and done with.
You have missed the point completely!

Rafa continues to bitch about any club that doesn't play the way that he wants to play and then whines on because the team he played against didn't play the way his tactics and formation he expected!

Just because that idiot spent stupid millions on a team designed to play a certain way, he now expects every team in the Premiership to play the same way! Or it's cheating!!

Long ball/time wasting/bullying/long throws etc!

What a complete pillock this guy is! He honestly believes that everyone should play the same way Liverpool plays because it would justify his signings and tactics!

He is wasted at Liverpool! He should be at West Ham! :roll:

Crouch > Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Crouch > Davies » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:04 pm

But he said he understands WHY they played like that. As do I. It's not nice to watch but not one team has come to Anfield and done otherwise so far this season. The reason the Bloos have got their knickers in a twist is because of the "small club" comment, it has got nothing to do with the tactical synopsis. The only people that has offended so far is yourselves. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever as the local press is full of their mouthing off pre and post derby. That should kep them quiet for a while.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:16 pm

Crouch > Davies wrote:But he said he understands WHY they played like that. As do I. It's not nice to watch but not one team has come to Anfield and done otherwise so far this season. The reason the Bloos have got their knickers in a twist is because of the "small club" comment, it has got nothing to do with the tactical synopsis. The only people that has offended so far is yourselves. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever as the local press is full of their mouthing off pre and post derby. That should kep them quiet for a while.
Look, you are not own your on here! We on this board often whine and bitch about not having a plan B, in our case, a 4-4-2 passing/creative system. Liverpool as rich and magnetic to top players as they are have the same problem. You have no plan B to change a system that can cope with a physical/direct game.

He can't continually bitch about the fact that teams should not adapt this tactic because is isn't fair! This is the Premiership ffs, eat or be eaten. This league is about passion and will, the beautiful game will always belong to the Europeans!

That doesn't mean it's the best!
Last edited by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:23 pm

fat arsed greasy dago tossbag

but he's 100% correct :mrgreen:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:57 am

Cowdril, change that sig picture, PLEASE!!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:52 am

cowdrill wrote:fat arsed greasy dago tossbag

What the F U C K is that on your sig?????

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:57 am

Rafa is a cock.

Does that mean Palace are a small club, since they did the same thing last Tuesdee?
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:29 pm

Presumably Senor Humility will already have pointed out that Liverpool are small compared to the two or three clubs at whose stadia they ground out negative dull draws en route to Istanbul?

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Batman wrote:
cowdrill wrote:fat arsed greasy dago tossbag

What the F U C K is that on your sig?????

cyst :?
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.