Lets laugh at...Spurs for a change

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Lets laugh at...Spurs for a change

Post by warthog » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Just listening to the highly entertaining 606 phone in which features snivelling Spurs fans after being tonked 4-0 by Man Utd at home. Yes, I know they turned us over too but have to hear this stuff. They make West Ham fans seem wise and pleasant.

They're a big club - one of the biggest. They deserve better.
Jenas and Defoe are useless. Steve McClaren must disagree.
Jol must go.
No, Jol must stay, he's just doing the best with what he's got. Yeah, the poor sod only spent £32 million before the start of the season.

And best of all...

They're a long ball team :lol:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Look's like they had best go to Anfield and play 8-1-1 like the rest of the small clubs! :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:38 pm

ok, hang on..

heheheheh

haha

hmm.

no.

No, its much more fun laughing at West Ham

MUCH
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:20 pm

I heard a Citeh fan on there last night going on about how they are 'one of the BIGGEST clubs in the world'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 pm

Batman wrote:I heard a Citeh fan on there last night going on about how they are 'one of the BIGGEST clubs in the world'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I know it's a Spurs link, but as above ... I listened to GMR (OK, Radio Manchester ... but I still ask for sweets in 1/4's and bacon in lbs.) on Saturday after 5pm & the usual suicide mob were on as Citeh had lost (again).

Then, tonight I listened to 606.

It's the way these guys BELIEVE they have the RIGHT to win which kills me.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:42 pm

just put in the ronaldo is a c*nt thread but i really hate the way they applaud midfielders for a simple pass backwards. no wonder they loved fecking Carrick

and Defoe should've gone for telling Clattenberg to feck off

how much did they spend on that Zokora? waste of money

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:42 pm

Mindless wankers to a man.

In fact, come to think of it, the only North West team that I don't dislike are our Reserves - the rest piss me off

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:59 pm

Batman wrote:Mindless wankers to a man.

In fact, come to think of it, the only North West team that I don't dislike are our Reserves - the rest piss me off
Actually, I get a bit pissed at our reserves too.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote: and Defoe should've gone for telling Clattenberg to feck off
Not black enough and not called Diouf.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:27 am

Laughing at losing 4-0 at home to the scum still hurts too much im afraid

:cry:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:59 am

officer_dibble wrote:Laughing at losing 4-0 at home to the scum still hurts too much im afraid

Too right. This season, to save energy, I am only despising teams who play in Red.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:41 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Laughing at losing 4-0 at home to the scum still hurts too much im afraid

Didn't we also lose 4-0 at home to United? A bit hypocritical to laugh at Spurs I feel!
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm

FaninOz wrote:

Didn't we also lose 4-0 at home to United? A bit hypocritical to laugh at Spurs I feel!
Erm.......?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:50 pm

FaninOz wrote:

Have you tried reading the whole of the first post?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:53 pm

Here's a pretty awesome story surrounding Spurs:
The antics of Edgar Davids behind the scenes at White Hart Lane have been revealed now the Dutchman has left the club to join Ajax.

The News of the World yesterday revealed details of the bust up that led to boss Martin Jol telling the fiery Davids he could leave the club and also more details of his earlier brawl with team mate Robbie Keane.

The paper quotes an unnamed source as revealing:

"Robbie and Davids had a run-in on the training ground and it was still going off between them in the dressing room.

"Davids was really mad and offered Robbie outside, not realising he was once an amateur boxer in Ireland.

"Robbie said ok - they went outside and Robbie floored him with one punch."

The source also revealed details of the incident that led to Jol finally telling Davids he could leave the club:

"When someone scored (in training) the boss had a go at Davids for not marking his man properly.

"And that was it - Davids exploded. He screamed back saying: 'Who the hell are you to talk to me like that - what did you ever win? I won all the trophies - not you!'

"Jol stayed calm at first and just replied 'I'm not interested in this conversation'

"But Davids was fuming and carried on swearing and shouting at the boss. In the end Jol just snapped back: 'It's over - you can go.' And he meant it. The next thing we knew he had joined Ajax. I don't think anyone will miss him here."
Go Robbie Keane!

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:54 pm

warthog wrote:
FaninOz wrote:

Yes I did thank you, still don't think that they sould be laughed at, we should just feel sorry for them even if they have wasted a lot of money, feel thay they are a big club and have a crap manager. :cry:

However, my response was mainly to dibble's comment not the orriginal post.
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:26 pm

FaninOz wrote:
warthog wrote:
FaninOz wrote:

Yes I did thank you, still don't think that they sould be laughed at, we should just feel sorry for them even if they have wasted a lot of money, feel thay they are a big club and have a crap manager. :cry:

However, my response was mainly to dibble's comment not the orriginal post.
Read Dibble's comment again then. I think you'll find he's quoting the memory of "us" losing to Man U.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?