The Official You Tube/weird world thread.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: The Official You Tube/weird world thread.

Post by jaffka » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:
jaffka wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:are you trying to use homosexuality as an insult, sunshine? If so, aw bless.
if you take it as an insult, so be it?

you posted something about blokes arses as humour, I struggle to see the humour about blokes arses?
silly troll is silly.
humour eh!

some find it funny and some find it strange what others see funny :wink:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 am

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-26544284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How dangerous can cats be?

Loool. Some people are painfully thick!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:37 am

Prufrock wrote:http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-26544284

That phone operator wanted to laugh at him......I would've......

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:

I was once asked to help catch a cat to put her in a basket as my friend was moving house. Now this cat disliked most people and especially hated men. Her owner, however, couldn't persuade her into the travelling basket so I was drafted in.

I have an affinity with animals, especially cats and dogs and so I entered the room with an air of confidence and in anticipation of a thankful pint at the end of the move.

Two minutes later I left the room covered in deep scratches and bites where this bastard ball of fur had persuaded me she was absolutely fine where she was. ''Leave the f*cking thing here'' I said as we finished loading the van and drove off.

I did go back later with a thick jumper on and marigolds with oven mitts over the top. She came (relatively) quietly. :whack:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:

I was once asked to help catch a cat to put her in a basket as my friend was moving house. Now this cat disliked most people and especially hated men. Her owner, however, couldn't persuade her into the travelling basket so I was drafted in.

I have an affinity with animals, especially cats and dogs and so I entered the room with an air of confidence and in anticipation of a thankful pint at the end of the move.

Two minutes later I left the room covered in deep scratches and bites where this bastard ball of fur had persuaded me she was absolutely fine where she was. ''Leave the f*cking thing here'' I said as we finished loading the van and drove off.

I did go back later with a thick jumper on and marigolds with oven mitts over the top. She came (relatively) quietly. :whack:
There's a cat that lives at the end of our street composed of one part devil, one part ninja, and one part blender. Any dogs that pass by are targets for her wrath. Her party trick is to plummet from a great height onto the backs of any passing dog where she clings by three legs while using the fourth to slash the poor beast she's riding. This usually results in the dog snapping uselessly at the thing on its back before the more sussed dogs attempt to loose the fury by rolling over on top of the cat. Unfortunately, while theoretically a good move, this is a trap the cat has devised - as the dog writhes on its back the cat detaches herself, and leaping about like a dervish slices inticate patterns across the poor dog's belly. It's usually at this point the owners drop the leads in total horror at whst the cat is inflicting on the dog and it usually ends with the dog running at full pelt away from the scene never to venture onto our street again.
Strange to say, the cat doesn't do this to the local dogs, the ones that live in the near neighbourhood. Nobody has worked out how she knows local from stranger or why she does it. But put it this way, having witnessed her doing the attacking there is no fecking way I'd ever go near her when she's got a bag on - tiny lethal bag of fur.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Our cat, as placid as Bagpuss, used to go fecking mental if you gave him Wotsits and was happy to draw blood to steal the whole packet off of you.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:09 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Possible new movie, The Hunt for Missing Penis......

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 am

How to piss a frog off. :)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Brucie, I enjoyed that one, it was funny, but could you be a bit more up to date. I showed it all my family and they'd ALL seen it. :-)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Brucie, I enjoyed that one, it was funny, but could you be a bit more up to date. I showed it all my family and they'd ALL seen it. :-)
That's because I've infiltrated your family circle. They now think that you're a prick. My work here is done. 8)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Gotta love those portents of doom !!

Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 pm

21 animals that thought they could make it........ :D

http://www.viralnova.com/funny-jumping-animals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:

There's a cat that lives at the end of our street composed of one part devil, one part ninja, and one part blender. Any dogs that pass by are targets for her wrath. Her party trick is to plummet from a great height onto the backs of any passing dog where she clings by three legs while using the fourth to slash the poor beast she's riding. This usually results in the dog snapping uselessly at the thing on its back before the more sussed dogs attempt to loose the fury by rolling over on top of the cat. Unfortunately, while theoretically a good move, this is a trap the cat has devised - as the dog writhes on its back the cat detaches herself, and leaping about like a dervish slices inticate patterns across the poor dog's belly. It's usually at this point the owners drop the leads in total horror at whst the cat is inflicting on the dog and it usually ends with the dog running at full pelt away from the scene never to venture onto our street again.
Strange to say, the cat doesn't do this to the local dogs, the ones that live in the near neighbourhood. Nobody has worked out how she knows local from stranger or why she does it. But put it this way, having witnessed her doing the attacking there is no fecking way I'd ever go near her when she's got a bag on - tiny lethal bag of fur.
Given where you live LLS it may be a farm cat or even a wild cat altogether, having previously owned 2 farm cats I can safely say that they will happily take on anything, never mind dogs my cat(who was a kitten at the time) nearly killed a young fox leaving the poor thing covered in blood and barely able to walk. The thing with cats is they have a lot of pride and are always very proud animals therefore if any other animal should dare enter their patch then they will have hell to pay.

Mind you I have never heard of cats killing humans unlike dogs.....
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html

Possible new movie, The Hunt for Missing Penis......
The boys from the blackstuff got lucky thy only had some money stolen from them.
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:45 pm

http://blog.stratasys.com/2012/08/28/3d ... =ssys_list" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

This is quite possibly the weirdest family photo that I've ever seen. What the Dickens is going on here? :conf:

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

How the hell did you find that?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:11 pm

jaffka wrote:How the hell did you find that?
I took it over the garden fence :)

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
jaffka wrote:How the hell did you find that?
I took it over the garden fence :)
:lol:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:This is quite possibly the weirdest family photo that I've ever seen. What the Dickens is going on here? :conf:

How the world has changed. In the art thread I mentioned my mate Reuben who got done for 'dismantling' Carl Andre's sculpture. well in the same year at art college (as Reuben), in Liverpool, there was a woman, whose name temporarily escapes me, who I knew who got arrested on a march about something or other by the scouse piggywigs for wearing a nude suit. This was in the mid 70s. she was, ironically enough, arrested beneath the Lewis's statue. Anyway at her trial for indecent exposure she was exceedingly surprisingly jailed for four weeks. Not unsurpringly she appealed, and despite the fact she hadn't exposed anything, indecently or not, her appeal was not only turned down but the sentence increased to eight weeks on the rather dubious grounds that she was mocking the court.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください