Pie or Spam?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Who do you WANT to go down - Wigan or West Ham?

Poll ended at Mon May 14, 2007 8:34 pm

Wigan Pie-pesterers
13%
Wet Spammers
87%

Total votes: 30

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Pie or Spam?

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 8:34 pm

Simple, really. Not who you think will go down, but who you want to: Wigan or West Ham?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 pm

Oh, I should add - I want Wigan down, please. Mind, my feelings might have been different had I gone to Upton Park on Saturday...

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 pm

west ham without a doubt

arseholes

ARSEHOLES!!!!! :whack:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 pm

Wigan.

West Ham has the option of a weekend away.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 pm

West Sham all the way. I'd rather be on the train for 10 minutes to the JJB than seven hours on a coach down to Upton Park.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Nozza wrote:Wigan.

In Plaistow? Wow, cheers mate! :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Epitaph wrote:West Sham all the way. I'd rather be on the train for 10 minutes to the JJB than seven hours on a coach down to Upton Park.
True, and conversely it would make my life easier if the Spam survived. But it's not that for me, it's disliking the teams, and Wigan's jumped-up little-brother bleatings have got right on my chuff. Also, I'd dearly love to see Dave Whelan choke on it.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Mon May 07, 2007 8:53 pm

West Ham.

Nowt but Hammers, Man U and Chelsea fans down here in sunny Slough - with a sprinkling of Arsenal, Spurs and a single Wanderer!

I had a great time laughing my Boleyn mates when JJ sent them down last time!

I wasn't laughing on Saturday night - but I might just have the last laugh at the weekend!

Here's hoping anyway.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon May 07, 2007 8:55 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

Big place London. :roll:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Mon May 07, 2007 8:56 pm

Its not even close - West Ham definitely. Wigan would be an easy 6 points next season, but I hate West Ham for that season we stayed up at their expense. They did my head in.

But unfortunatly I think its all over, Wigan have been so bad in recent weeks, losing at home to us, Boro, West Ham, etc - they need a miracle to win at Sheff Utd, but am I right in saying a Wigan win guarantees they are safe (as long as Charlton don't win both their games which looks unlikely)?

They just made too many changes last summer after a good season. They only came up because they had such a settled team that gelled so well.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 8:56 pm

Nozza wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

No, you wouldn't want to paint it.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon May 07, 2007 8:59 pm

Mich Caine wrote:Its not even close - West Ham definitely. Wigan would be an easy 6 points next season, but I hate West Ham for that season we stayed up at their expense. They did my head in.

But unfortunatly I think its all over, Wigan have been so bad in recent weeks, losing at home to us, Boro, West Ham, etc - they need a miracle to win at Sheff Utd, but am I right in saying a Wigan win guarantees they are safe (as long as Charlton don't win both their games which looks unlikely)?

They just made too many changes last summer after a good season. They only came up because they had such a settled team that gelled so well.
Latics need to beat Sheff Utd and hope that United don't send out the kids at home to West Ham.

As I've stated on previous threads, I want West Ham to go down - keep one of our few derby games and hopefully shut the Cockneys up for a while.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm a Northerner.

West Ham.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:As I've stated on previous threads, I want West Ham to go down - keep one of our few derby games and hopefully shut the Cockneys up for a while.
Interesting. I'd say we've been overwhlemingly w@nk in derbies for two years now and could do with fewer of them.

Also interesting to note your signature pic is glorying in beating them... though I suppose that feeds into keeping 'em alive to beat 'em again next season! :wink:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:I'm a Northerner.

West Ham.
Happy with United winning the title, then?

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Mon May 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:
Mich Caine wrote:Its not even close - West Ham definitely. Wigan would be an easy 6 points next season, but I hate West Ham for that season we stayed up at their expense. They did my head in.

Latics need to beat Sheff Utd and hope that United don't send out the kids at home to West Ham.

As I've stated on previous threads, I want West Ham to go down - keep one of our few derby games and hopefully shut the Cockneys up for a while.
Is that right? Because I thought Wigan were 3 points behind Sheff Utd with 1 goal worse off in goal difference. Considering Watford and Charlton will already be down, a Wigan win surely means they are safe regardless of West Ham?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 07, 2007 9:10 pm

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon May 07, 2007 9:13 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Dr Hotdog wrote:I'm a Northerner.

West Ham.
Happy with United winning the title, then?
Happy? no. Preferred winners over Chelsea? yes.

I would be happy seeing either go down i'd just prefer to see West Ham go - my Northern roots are just one reason for wanting to see them persih. I don't really have much against Wigan, harmless bunch of idiots.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon May 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:As I've stated on previous threads, I want West Ham to go down - keep one of our few derby games and hopefully shut the Cockneys up for a while.
Interesting. I'd say we've been overwhlemingly w@nk in derbies for two years now and could do with fewer of them.

Also interesting to note your signature pic is glorying in beating them... though I suppose that feeds into keeping 'em alive to beat 'em again next season! :wink:
Aye, we've been poor in most of our derbies for a couple of years, which makes results like the one in my signature all the more memorable! :D

It's always more than "just another game" which is all games against WHU would be if they weren't in danger of going down.

Mich - the plan is for Wigan to stay up and send the Spammers down - 1-0 Latics and 8-0 ManUre should do it :wink:
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon May 07, 2007 9:15 pm

Nozza wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Yes. Free to those that can afford it. fecking expensive to those that can't!
May the bridges I burn light your way