wish we could do this with BWFC

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

marshall_42
Promising
Promising

wish we could do this with BWFC

Post by marshall_42 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:58 pm

Apologies if this has already been posted, but this is a great idea. Everybody chips together and buys a club, with all club decisions i.e. transfers, tactics and substitutions decided by vote!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6639407.stm

Lets buy Bolton. Everyone here seems to know best about players and tactics!

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed May 09, 2007 11:01 pm

I'd buy Blackburn.

Erm, Benni McCarthy looks like he'd make a good goalie.........oops, another defeat

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed May 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Having 40,000 board members would be chaos. Imagine trying to pick the team!
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed May 09, 2007 11:08 pm

You know Hoolio, I'm going to find myself hating Sunnerlann fans this year.

Can't be doing with supporters who think they are the feckin business due to their away following.

Just so y'knaar like

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed May 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Batman wrote:You know Hoolio, I'm going to find myself hating Sunnerlann fans this year.

Can't be doing with supporters who think they are the feckin business due to their away following.

Just so y'knaar like
Nor man, we're git massive us man. Don't you know we got Ireland to the World Cup once? Bigger than the Universe us man.

Aye Batty, I know what you mean. Couldn't even get a pint at half time in the last two games of the season at the SoL.

We'll get a load of well deserved stick. Our fans are shit. We sang "Who are ya" to Northwich Victoria fans on probably their only ever visit up here. :roll:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Thu May 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Nozza wrote:We sang "Who are ya" to Northwich Victoria fans on probably their only ever visit up here. :roll:
Classy stuff.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Thu May 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:
Nozza wrote:We sang "Who are ya" to Northwich Victoria fans on probably their only ever visit up here. :roll:
Classy stuff.
That's the intellect of people from up there.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu May 10, 2007 11:02 pm

Nozza wrote:
Batman wrote:You know Hoolio, I'm going to find myself hating Sunnerlann fans this year.

Just so y'knaar like
Nor man, we're git massive us man. Don't you know we got Ireland to the World Cup once? Bigger than the Universe us man.

Aye Batty, I know what you mean. Couldn't even get a pint at half time in the last two games of the season at the SoL.

We'll get a load of well deserved stick. Our fans are shit. We sang "Who are ya" to Northwich Victoria fans on probably their only ever visit up here. :roll:
I've taken the liberty of quoting my whole post for Leyther Matt and Epitaph to show what I said. The roll of the eyes also showed disgust at what our "fans" sung.

Still, at least we're not wishing clubs go out of business, ala Bury, eh? :wink:

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Fri May 11, 2007 12:38 am

To be honest, I couldn't give a flying feck about Bury, whatever happens to them.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Fri May 11, 2007 12:41 am

Epitaph wrote:To be honest, I couldn't give a flying feck about Bury, whatever happens to them.
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Fri May 11, 2007 9:26 am

Nozza wrote:
Nozza wrote:

Just so y'knaar like

I've taken the liberty of quoting my whole post for Leyther Matt and Epitaph to show what I said. The roll of the eyes also showed disgust at what our "fans" sung.

Still, at least we're not wishing clubs go out of business, ala Bury, eh? :wink:
I don't think it's that bad to be honest, funny more than anything - don't forget that Wanderers fans sang "what division are you in?" to Macclesfield fans before they knocked us out in a replay a few years ago :oops:

I don't want Bury to go out of business as such, I'd just love for them to continue tumbling down the leagues :wink:
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight