George Galloway

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:I realise Galloway isnt everybodys cup of tea - although I quite like the bloke - but to suggest he is a 'Jew Hater' because he slags off a Politician who happens to be Jewish seems to be a bit disingenuous to me. Is he a 'white hater' or a 'Scots hater' because he's slagged off Tony Blair in the past?
actually he's slagged off Israel plenty.
And quite rightly. That doesnt make him anti Jewish. He's Anti Israeli undoubtedly.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 pm

As am I.

Fooking Ben Haim

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Batman wrote:As am I.

Fooking Ben Haim

:lol:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:I realise Galloway isnt everybodys cup of tea - although I quite like the bloke - but to suggest he is a 'Jew Hater' because he slags off a Politician who happens to be Jewish seems to be a bit disingenuous to me. Is he a 'white hater' or a 'Scots hater' because he's slagged off Tony Blair in the past?
actually he's slagged off Israel plenty.
And quite rightly. That doesnt make him anti Jewish. He's Anti Israeli undoubtedly.
It being the Jewish homeland, I'd say at best he's walking a very tight line.

He claims to be anti-zionist rather than anti-jewish but supporting Hezbollah, an organisation who has vowed to wipe jews from the face of the earth, might be considered slighty anti-jewish.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm

That Hitler, he was a bad man

Oops, I've gone too far

The Bullett
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Bullett » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:44 pm

a1 wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Evidence please. The Jew hating bit obviously.
oh shit ! its the police ..

alright , he's not actually the end of a cock ...

but i'm sure if that german facist from the 40's was gasing both "pakis" and "hooknoses" he'd only be arsed about one set dying...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Coleman [might be a dick too] but he's a jew

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/AK
/George_Galloway_-_Slamming_Norm_Coleman_(05-17-05)_(full).mp3

he's also a question dodging bastard , by the sounds of it too ..

the bent fücker
I guess i wouldnt be the first person to refer to you as a racist? .......c*nt.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 pm

As a slight aside I just read a decent novel about the Jewish/Palestinian conflict. "The Last Testament" by Sam Bourne. Worth a read.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:01 am

The Bullett wrote:
wha.... the pakis hooknoses bit was for effect , hence the quote marks round sed words - if idve gone 'making "northwesternly sub asians" and "wandering people with no homeland" lives expire by making them breathe non-oxygen gases' it wouldve bin mealy mouthed ambiguous-ness ..

i think george galloway is racist against jews , and i'd pour petrol on the hypocritical c*nt if he was on fire ..

why is he not mp for prestwich ?

racism is bad , but " i'm not racist - except i dont like them jews* " type people , might be worse ..

* or whoever

its like a paradox ..

them jews get it from both sides ... and theres only what 15 million of them .. makes no difference to me if israels there ...
Last edited by a1 on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 am

Once again, the race card is played to stifle debate.

Pillock.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:08 am

InsaneApache wrote:Once again, the race card is played to stifle debate.

Pillock.
i played it a bit far back further up.. once again ? it was almost straight away.. and after a few posts more , the thread had 'died' like all threads do ... it got dragged back up with a view that i might be racist.. and a c*nt ..

talking about george galloway and not mentioning race is like talking about george bush and not mentioning iraq ..

and anyway , george galloway is the wagging-est member of parliment there is ... banning him will only mean his wage to vote ratio goes even lower , lock the fuccker to the seats and make sure he never leaves ...

haddock

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 am

a1 wrote:

Pillock.
i played it a bit far back further up.. once again ? it was almost straight away.. and after a few posts more , the thread had 'died' like all threads do ... it got dragged back up with a view that i might be racist.. and a c*nt ..

talking about george galloway and not mentioning race is like talking about george bush and not mentioning iraq ..

and anyway , george galloway is the wagging-est member of parliment there is ... banning him will only mean his wage to vote ratio goes even lower , lock the fuccker to the seats and make sure he never leaves ...

haddock
Crossed posts. I wasn't referring to you.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 am

I'm somewhat sympathetic with some of Galloway's views on the media, the war and government in general, but the less said about the 'Respect' party the better. That said, regardless how dubious his politics is, he's one of the world's most powerful speakers. I find him very compelling to listen to, if only to appreciate his demagogic talents.

Watching him savage yet another obnoxious 'media liberal' dolly is always good for a laugh too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

Watch out for the outstanding last tirade.

Watching him steamroller the Senate was extraordinary:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HrdFFCnYtbk
“Crime, once exposed, has no refuge but in audacity” - Tacitus

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 am

Problem is - I give some superb speeches in my Local...just that the policy makers don't listen. So I might as well not have bothered. If he can't get any policy changes through, then it matters not one jot in realistic terms. (regardless of whether you view him as being "right" or "wrong"). I'm struggling to think of any major policy change that George Galloway has bought about or been instrumental in. Powerful speakers get their rhetoric through into policy by winning the battle for hearts and minds - which Galloway singularly fails to do.

As a sideshow sport, I'm all for watching jumped up asswipes getting savaged. So I guess that's where I rate GG - as a sideshow.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am

Worthy4England wrote:Powerful speakers get their rhetoric through into policy by winning the battle for hearts and minds - which Galloway singularly fails to do.
Not really. He earned his seat in parliament. Doesn't he cast one of the 646 votes which shape our precious democracy? Well - no, unfortunately, but this is hardly the fault of George Galloway. A backbencher could never dream of influencing government policy in this whipped, partisan parliament. A cabinet minister barely has any influence, so I don't think Old George has got much of a chance of calling off the war. I think that's why he never bothers showing up.

You're right though, he's pretty much just a side-show. A bloody entertaining one anyway, in contrast to the scary drones and technocrats.
“Crime, once exposed, has no refuge but in audacity” - Tacitus

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 am

50sQuiff wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Powerful speakers get their rhetoric through into policy by winning the battle for hearts and minds - which Galloway singularly fails to do.
Not really. He earned his seat in parliament. Doesn't he cast one of the 646 votes which shape our precious democracy? Well - no, unfortunately, but this is hardly the fault of George Galloway. A backbencher could never dream of influencing government policy in this whipped, partisan parliament. A cabinet minister barely has any influence, so I don't think Old George has got much of a chance of calling off the war. I think that's why he never bothers showing up.

You're right though, he's pretty much just a side-show. A bloody entertaining one anyway, in contrast to the scary drones and technocrats.
Maybe if he made the right connections - he wouldn't be a backbencher (I'm talking his old Lab days here). I could argue that he's front bench in his own party :-)

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:00 am

50sQuiff wrote:

Earned his seat? With one of the most cynical pieces of electioneering in modern history,perhaps.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

The Bullett
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Bullett » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm

[quote="50sQuiff"][quote="Worthy4England"]I think that's why he never bothers showing up.quote]

Statistically, he has the highest attendance in the Houses of Parliament. Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story eh!!!!

The Bullett
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Bullett » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm

a1 wrote:
The Bullett wrote:
wha.... the pakis hooknoses bit was for effect , hence the quote marks round sed words - if idve gone 'making "northwesternly sub asians" and "wandering people with no homeland" lives expire by making them breathe non-oxygen gases' it wouldve bin mealy mouthed ambiguous-ness ..

i think george galloway is racist against jews , and i'd pour petrol on the hypocritical c*nt if he was on fire ..

why is he not mp for prestwich ?

racism is bad , but " i'm not racist - except i dont like them jews* " type people , might be worse ..

* or whoever

its like a paradox ..

them jews get it from both sides ... and theres only what 15 million of them .. makes no difference to me if israels there ...
Look, you fecking moron, when you finally find the intelligence to distinguish between the state of Isreal and 'Jews', i may take you seriously.

The Bullett
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Bullett » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Pillock.
Nice piece of rhetoric. Its sadly reaching the stage where you cant pick some one up for being racist without the'race card' being played.

Rather ironic that he refers to me as a pillock, there are not many lower than a racist in society.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Bullett,
You've now referred to another member of the forum as a c*nt and a fecking moron within this thread.

A1
I really don't know where your "argument" is going.

All I do know is, if you do not refrain from the personal abuse, you will both receive a temporary ban from the site. Further transgressions could result in a permanent ban.

If you really need to carry this argument further then do it by PM. You see, the rest of us don't care!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!