Catch you all later

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Catch you all later

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:52 pm

I'm offski for a coupla weeks to take in sun and alcohol. By the time I return, the first shots of the new campaign will have been fired and hopefully some of our strategy will become clearer. I've enjoyed my first couple of months on these forums - it's been an entertainment, but I'll be happy when we're back into the "serious stuff".

Most of the opinions on here hold plenty of merit - whether you agree with em or not. From the fatalistic "we've signed 38 players in the close season and none of em would get into our Cub's team" to the "Wow we have w(h)ingers - it'll be just like watching Brazil"...

The die is almost cast, the day is nearly upon us. As the team heads out of the tunnel for the first time on 11 August and you're all showing an ex-manager our "appreciation", please spare a thought for a lone Trotter, stuck on a lump of volcanic rock 1000's of miles away without a pint of Holt's within reaching distance, trying desperately hard to convince some people who talk a foreign language to try and find somewhere on the plethora of Foreign channels the Bolton v Newcastle game.

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by trotter » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:57 pm

Do you want me to look after your season tkts worthy? :D :D

Only joking matey enjoy the sunshine and the holt's, you will perhaps hear the cheers when we beat the barcodes and more importantly Big Sam.
football forums are for football chat

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:12 pm

Have a good one Worthy. You'll jst miss a match and the rest will make up for it. I'll add an extra cheer for you when the first one goes in against the barcodes.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Catch you all later

Post by Bench » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:I'm offski for a coupla weeks to take in sun and alcohol. By the time I return, the first shots of the new campaign will have been fired and hopefully some of our strategy will become clearer. I've enjoyed my first couple of months on these forums - it's been an entertainment, but I'll be happy when we're back into the "serious stuff".

Most of the opinions on here hold plenty of merit - whether you agree with em or not. From the fatalistic "we've signed 38 players in the close season and none of em would get into our Cub's team" to the "Wow we have w(h)ingers - it'll be just like watching Brazil"...

The die is almost cast, the day is nearly upon us. As the team heads out of the tunnel for the first time on 11 August and you're all showing an ex-manager our "appreciation", please spare a thought for a lone Trotter, stuck on a lump of volcanic rock 1000's of miles away without a pint of Holt's within reaching distance, trying desperately hard to convince some people who talk a foreign language to try and find somewhere on the plethora of Foreign channels the Bolton v Newcastle game.

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good 'un pal. You've been a breath of fresh on these hallowed boards and I, for one, look forward to your return.
Smarties have answers.....

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 pm

Bench wrote: I, for one, look forward to your return.
:shock:

Have a good one mate, wish I were going for some sun somewhere... 8)
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:25 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Bench wrote: I, for one, look forward to your return.
:shock:
Just spreadin' the love, my good lad. Nothing untoward.
Smarties have answers.....

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 pm

It certainly did appear a little homoerotic

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:57 pm

Batman wrote:It certainly did appear a little homoerotic
Obviously Sotwa's working or he'd have been in there like a shot. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 pm

He would have shot all over the place.

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:42 pm

Batman wrote:It certainly did appear a little homoerotic