Nightclubs

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Always hated clubs. Not been in one since I went in Peppermint Place in Blackburn in the early 1990s. Some lad barges into me and gives me a shedload of abuse. Me being full of ale bravely says "Have a pop then mate, if you fancy yer chances"

He only bloody did didnt he?

Cue Mr G on his arse with a fat lip :oops:
Ooh! Them dingles have charlie strength!

susstudio
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by susstudio » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:08 pm

The only club I can tolerate is Oceana in my home-town of Leeds. And even then, I only go once or twice a month. Clubbing's not really my 'thing', if you know what I mean...

KEVIN DAVIES FOR PRESIDENT!!

Idiot Wind
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Idiot Wind » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:03 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:Always hated clubs. Not been in one since I went in Peppermint Place in Blackburn in the early 1990s. Some lad barges into me and gives me a shedload of abuse. Me being full of ale bravely says "Have a pop then mate, if you fancy yer chances"

The weightlifting record in the 'special' olympics is twice that of the normal olympics did you know?
Eyes right foreskins tight, bollocks to the front
We're the boys who make no noise, we're only after c**t
We're the heroes of the night and we'd rather f**k than fight
We're the heroes of the Bolton Fusiliers.

Idiot Wind
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Idiot Wind » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:05 pm

The Brickhouse in Manchester is alright. Venue is quality I agree. 42nd St used to be very good as well - about 10 years ago. Shit that's gone quick!! :D

I actually went to go to 42nd St about 2 months ago having not been for a couple of years. Cue bouncer asking if I was a regular, I explained I hadn't been for two years or so and was told I couldn't come in. He didn't take too kindly to my tirade of profanities ventured in his direction.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:08 pm

Idiot Wind wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

The weightlifting record in the 'special' olympics is twice that of the normal olympics did you know?
I can imagine!! There's a midget who lives near my work who just throws cars around!

Idiot Wind
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Idiot Wind » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Idiot Wind wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

I can imagine!! There's a midget who lives near my work who just throws cars around!
I remember being on the 524 years ago and Paul Shakey (the Downs Liverpool fan from Little Lever) delivered the beating of his life to one of my mates for taking the p1ss out of Liverpool.
We were all rolling around on the floor laughing at the sight of it, it was only afterwards we realised he got proper twatted!!! Broken nose and about 8 stitches under his eye! Brilliant!!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:32 pm

Sankeys in Manchester is a good club and errr thats about it.