FAO Batman + Heroes Fans.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

FAO Batman + Heroes Fans.

Post by Nozza » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:56 pm

http://www.chooseandwatch.com/

If you want to watch it tonight, I believe it is on NBC14 later tonight, perhaps the statesiders can clarify.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:40 pm

Cheers son.

I get it from mininova.org

decent downloads on there.

NAKAMURA

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: FAO Batman + Heroes Fans.

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:18 am

Nozza wrote:http://www.chooseandwatch.com/

If you want to watch it tonight, I believe it is on NBC14 later tonight, perhaps the statesiders can clarify.
I'm not exactly a statesiders (well, I am actually with emphasis on the side bit) but it is on at 9.00 pm EDT on NBC and Global. Being a good sider I shall watch on Global. I'd tell you what happens but Batman hates spoilers - even gets mad at the fake ones.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Pete
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:31 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:

I'm not exactly a statesiders (well, I am actually with emphasis on the side bit) but it is on at 9.00 pm EDT on NBC and Global. Being a good sider I shall watch on Global. I'd tell you what happens but Batman hates spoilers - even gets mad at the fake ones.
When is that Monty? What time is it in EDT now? Trying to decide whether to stay up or not.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:42 am

interested to see Christopher Eccleston make an appearance
he needs to be careful appearing in these mainstream sci-fi shows, he'll get typecast
the miserable manc bastard

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:17 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:interested to see Christopher Eccleston make an appearance
he needs to be careful appearing in these mainstream sci-fi shows, he'll get typecast
the miserable manc bastard
:wink:
He may be my favourite rag, y'know

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

When is that Monty? What time is it in EDT now? Trying to decide whether to stay up or not.
Sorry, Pete, I missed this. Eastern time is five hours behind UK time for most of the year. Recently George Bush extended daylight savings time so we now Spring forward and fall back earlier and later respectively, so differences can be 4 or 6 hours during the equinox shoulder period. I believe it would be 2.00 am your time.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Ecclestone is my mate's uncle, and he's a cock.

He's good in Series 1 of Heroes

doubt he'll return