stupid or not?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

gaiser
Promising
Promising

stupid or not?

Post by gaiser » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Just asked my girl to marry me! (she said yes!) Will I regret this? ( of course I will) Can I live with this for the rest of my life?

Anyone ever been in similar situation?

Am I supposed to run as hell now!! :shock:

:help:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:34 pm

What happens is this. If you propose marriage to a girl and then afterwards ask for reassurances from a bunch of people that you've never met in person via the internet, then you're guaranteed a life of happiness with several beautiful children. And hey, who better to support your wife and siblings than a fellow like you that will clearly someday become the Chairman of ICI, just so long as you believe that that's what they're telling you on Soccer365 and the likes. :crazy:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Well gaiser, the cooked meals will become more regular, your shirts will be ironed. But you should wave goodbye to the blow-jobs.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Well gaiser, the cooked meals will become more regular, your shirts will be ironed. But you should wave goodbye to the blow-jobs.
:(
Businesswoman of the year.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:57 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Well gaiser, the cooked meals will become more regular, your shirts will be ironed. But you should wave goodbye to the blow-jobs.
Do you not like an ironed shirt? :conf:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
There is nothing I love more than a crisp, freshly ironed shirt. It's just that no one told my wife that she was supposed to do them.
Why don't they teach them this sort of thing at school?
Businesswoman of the year.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:08 pm

CrazyHorse wrote: Why don't they teach them this sort of thing at school?
I think I read somewhere that it's been replaced with Intermediate Fellatio at Key Stage 4.

Nobbys Belly
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Nobbys Belly » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:59 am

And when they reach A-level you'll forget what ironing is.
As long as the wind blows, fortunes can change.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:16 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
Little Green Man wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
There is nothing I love more than a crisp, freshly ironed shirt. It's just that no one told my wife that she was supposed to do them.
Why don't they teach them this sort of thing at school?
Muuuuuggghhhaa.......................................I'll take the blow job!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Over here they say that difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and a woman who was been married for ten years is that the Leafs still suck.
Good luck, gaiser.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Since marriage has been an institution, from time immemorial, and there is still the need for debate on the topic, I'd say there's no answer to your question buddy.

"Beauty is only skin deep" said the man lying on the settee, with his can of lager in hand, watching his wife make up.

"Whereas idleness goes right through to the bone" replied the wife. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:21 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Since marriage has been an institution, from time immemorial, and there is still the need for debate on the topic, I'd say there's no answer to your question buddy.

"Beauty is only skin deep" said the man lying on the settee, with his can of lager in hand, watching his wife make up.

"Whereas idleness goes right through to the bone" replied the wife. :mrgreen:
When a rather ugly woman offered the opinion that beauty was only skin deep, Benny Hill replied: "Then you must have been inside out!" I qwould agree there is no satisfactory answer to the basic question. However, to propose then contemplate running like hell is perhaps not the best way to start such a union.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

gaiser
Promising
Promising

Post by gaiser » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm scared!
:eh:
But I realy want regular cooked meals :mrgreen:

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:20 am

then move back in with your mum

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: stupid or not?

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:59 am

gaiser wrote:Just asked my girl to marry me! (she said yes!) Will I regret this? ( of course I will) Can I live with this for the rest of my life?

it'll all seem like the right thing. Then on the day the ring hits her finger, she will metamorphose in to another being. One that argues with everything you do, stoppings giving you oral sex all together, sayas sex is just for making babies and will look for the first opportunity to divorce you and take half of everything you own, despite having had feck all to start with, including all your favourite CDs and the cat.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

screech powers
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by screech powers » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:57 am

Its a bigger commitment buying a house togeather in my experience
Life is not like a box of chocolates , it is infact , like a box of chuck norris roundhouse kicking you in the face. And if you recieve a box of chuck norris , you always know what your gonna get.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
gaiser wrote:Just asked my girl to marry me! (she said yes!) Will I regret this? ( of course I will) Can I live with this for the rest of my life?

it'll all seem like the right thing. Then on the day the ring hits her finger, she will metamorphose in to another being. One that argues with everything you do, stoppings giving you oral sex all together, sayas sex is just for making babies and will look for the first opportunity to divorce you and take half of everything you own, despite having had feck all to start with, including all your favourite CDs and the cat.
The first thing she sees on her wedding day when she walks in the church is the aisle. Next the altar, and then you.

As she walks towards you a mantra starts to repeat in her mind.....................

AISLE

ALTAR

YOU
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:51 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:

The first thing she sees on her wedding day when she walks in the church is the aisle. Next the altar, and then you.

As she walks towards you a mantra starts to repeat in her mind.....................

AISLE

ALTAR

YOU

Too true - they think they can change us while we think they'll never change. Oh what fools we mortals are.