Shannon Matthews Found

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Can I just add to the thread by saying that I hate poor people, too. They're all so ugly, and to be honest, since they can't afford fashionable clothing, make it depressing when one sees them when going out.
Gas them like badgers, I say, what-ho?
Pass the caviar, there's a good chap...
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm

LOL, this topic has taken an interesting turn. :mrgreen:

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Puskas wrote:Can I just add to the thread by saying that I hate poor people, too. They're all so ugly, and to be honest, since they can't afford fashionable clothing, make it depressing when one sees them when going out.
Gas them like badgers, I say, what-ho?
Pass the caviar, there's a good chap...
You fail to acknowledge however that when standing next to a poor person, they make you seem all the better and you get more positive attention. Also it is good to park next to a poor person's car for the same reason. It seems poor people are here for a reason. Best to look at both sides of the argument before gassing them.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:37 pm

There are a lot of people about dripping in gold, driving big cars and screwing the state and the tax-payers senseless that deserve gassing , not the genuinly poor. Also in line are the benefit cheats, the bad-back legion, the wilfully unemployed, the identity fraudsters and all career criminals. Sorry to spoil the party. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm

InsaneApache wrote:I wouldn't like to be them. Put it this way, they conned their friends and neighbours and Dewsbury Moor is not what you could call a salubrious location. In fact I wouldn't live there for all the tea etc etc...
What did I say?
Leaflets warning people not to take the law into their own hands over the Shannon Matthews inquiry have been circulated by police.

The leaflets have been handed out in Dewsbury Moor, the home of Karen Matthews who appeared in court charged over her daughter's disappearance.

The leaflet reads: "Please do not take the law into your own hands and leave police to do their job."

The house where Shannon lived with her mother has been boarded up.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west ... 339248.stm

There I told you so. They're nothing short of savages on that estate. God help Ms. Matthews when she gets out.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

bobby5
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bobby5 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Thick, uneducated Yorkshire morons, the lot of them.
"Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?"

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:36 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:There are a lot of people about dripping in gold, driving big cars and screwing the state and the tax-payers senseless that deserve gassing , not the genuinly poor. Also in line are the benefit cheats, the bad-back legion, the wilfully unemployed, the identity fraudsters and all career criminals. Sorry to spoil the party. :wink:
Now yer talkin'! :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:40 pm

If I was a Copper then I reckon that my first question would be "How the feck did you find five different blokes that were all willing to shag you?"
May the bridges I burn light your way

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:41 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:There are a lot of people about dripping in gold, driving big cars and screwing the state and the tax-payers senseless that deserve gassing , not the genuinly poor. Also in line are the benefit cheats, the bad-back legion, the wilfully unemployed, the identity fraudsters and all career criminals. Sorry to spoil the party. :wink:
Wow!

You really do hate Blackburn, don't you Tango! :shock:

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Image

If I was a Copper then I reckon that my first question would be "How the feck did you find five different blokes that were all willing to shag you?"
And my bonus for five would be, 'How on earth did you conceive because you're quite clearly a bloke yourself?'

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

:lol:

Mind you Brucie, if you looked like this guy, even you'd do her

"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:31 pm

I missed this earlier but that sentiment is disgusting. Shame on you.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Industrial strength smak is readily available round that way.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 pm

They've both been given eight years.

The mother of Shannon Matthews has been jailed for kidnapping her own daughter in an attempt to claim reward money.

Karen Matthews, 33, and her co-accused Michael Donovan, 40, were earlier found guilty of kidnap, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice.

Both were jailed for eight years by a judge at Leeds Crown Court who said the offences were "truly despicable".

Shannon was held at Donovan's flat in Batley Carr, West Yorkshire, for 24 days.

The judge, Mr Justice McCombe, said: "The offences that you committed were truly despicable.

"It is impossible to conceive how you could have found it in you to put this young girl through the ordeal that you inflicted upon her.

"It is incomprehensible that you could have permitted your friends, neighbours and in your case, Matthews, even your children to sacrifice time and energy in extensive searches for the supposedly missing child."
Businesswoman of the year.

nat_bwfcuk
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by nat_bwfcuk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I hope she also get sterilised and is never allowed to look after her kids again when she gets out! They are all better off without her!

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:00 pm

nat_bwfcuk wrote:I hope she also get sterilised and is never allowed to look after her kids again when she gets out! They are all better off without her!
You'd think the way she looks would be an effective contraceptive wouldn't you? But I suppose we are talking Yorkshire folk here.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 pm

There's bad Chavs, and bad posh people. And then there's Yorkshire!

nat_bwfcuk
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by nat_bwfcuk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm

warthog wrote:
nat_bwfcuk wrote:I hope she also get sterilised and is never allowed to look after her kids again when she gets out! They are all better off without her!
You'd think the way she looks would be an effective contraceptive wouldn't you? But I suppose we are talking Yorkshire folk here.
Thats very true, and having seen a programme on how the house looked inside when they lived there, I would imagine she couldn't take anyone home after a night out, so they were probably all conceived in a dark alley where the men couldn't see what she looked like.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 pm

InsaneApache wrote:
Just seen this. Twas but a joking reply to Puskas's remark above it.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 pm

InsaneApache wrote:
especially at current gas prices ... despite yesterday's 10% cut.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".