Tim Lovejoy - a bit like marmite.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

pow1time
Hopeful
Hopeful

Tim Lovejoy - a bit like marmite.

Post by pow1time » Wed May 21, 2008 5:20 pm

I just read that Tim (you either love him or you hate him) Lovejoy has started a new online channel called channel bee. I personally like the bloke and he is doing it with all the soccer AM lads he used to do the show with who were pretty witty. its channelbee.com if anyones interested. who is everyone routing for in the final tonight?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed May 21, 2008 5:22 pm

soccer am was ok, but he was a tool in person. And what's that freaky semi-religious show he did on sundays all about? fecking loony. And now he does that thing with the weird lookin jock bird where he cooks stuff and drinks cocktails at 10 in the morning??
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed May 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Guy's a celebrity Chelsea fan....He'll be the first to be punished come the revolution.
Businesswoman of the year.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu May 22, 2008 7:34 am

I thought it was Paddington who liked Marmalade???
Nobody puts Baby in a corner

www.can-i-see.blogspot.com

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu May 22, 2008 8:03 am

Soccer AM was a one-joke programme that lasted too long.

It's even worse now.

Lovejoy is a c*nt. Tried reading his book, self-satisfying arrogant bullshit so it was so it was.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 am

i saw him outside the bridge a fw seasons ago, he was a right tw@t, folk were sticking notepads and pens under his nose after an autograph, he just ignored al of them carried on talking to his mobile. wanker.

soccer am is still good, but the gags are shit - the bloke who comes on dressed up as summat after the soccerette is just rubbish!

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

I liked Lovejoy when it first started, but I've gone off it since David Dickinson took over the lead role.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu May 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Smug. Knows what works, though. Fenners and Sheephead are the brains of it, and they're both top fellas according to all who've met them.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Thu May 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Can't stand him personally and think SoccerAM has improved tenfold for his absence. Smug, self-satisfied tossbag who thinks he's gods gift but in truth is just really bad his job of "pretend to be one of the lads, only presenting shit TV".

Top of the list of that culture of today where they think that looking and acting in an unprofessional manner actually makes you good and "cool".

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu May 22, 2008 7:42 pm

FD wrote:Can't stand him personally and think SoccerAM has improved tenfold for his absence. Smug, self-satisfied tossbag who thinks he's gods gift but in truth is just really bad his job of "pretend to be one of the lads, only presenting shit TV".
Top of the list of that culture of today where they think that looking and acting in an unprofessional manner actually makes you good and "cool".
That's almost word for word what the Soccer AM crew think of him!

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Thu May 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Really? Where did you find that out Soldier?

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu May 22, 2008 8:07 pm

FD wrote:Really? Where did you find that out Soldier?
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/vi ... g+festival

The guys come every year (no sheephead though) and we have a good ribbing session when they turn up (normally directed at tubes) They hate the bloke, and I mean truly despise.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri May 23, 2008 8:57 am

I get the distinct impression he's like Johnny Vaughan - if the crew don't laugh at his jokes during the programme, he gives them an earful and gets them sacked.

Typical arrogant Londoner.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:

The guys come every year (no sheephead though) and we have a good ribbing session when they turn up (normally directed at tubes) They hate the bloke, and I mean truly despise.
Didn't see anything in your post about how they felt about him? Am I missing something?

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri May 23, 2008 1:34 pm

FD wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:

Didn't see anything in your post about how they felt about him? Am I missing something?
That's what they told me (or rather my mate) last year after he had left the programme.