These lot run the world, you know

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

These lot run the world, you know

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

I know this is a couple of months old, but I was having a bizarre surfing evening.....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15 ... etail.html
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple fighting about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday.

On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said.

After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said.

Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence. He was transported to the Adams County Detention Facility.

On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to a year of probation. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

freeindeed
Promising
Promising

Post by freeindeed » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Yeah it's a tough decision, one that as a parent you must get right. Should probably go with the Crips..

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 pm

so which parent is George Bush again?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 pm

He was the 4-year-old.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 am

freeindeed wrote:Yeah it's a tough decision, one that as a parent you must get right. Should probably go with the Crips..
You see, I'd have said the West Ballers. Even though I like crisps. He's son and heir, and therefore should be following the example of his dear old father, right down to inheriting his piece when his ass is popped and capped, or something.

I mean, my daughter's only 16 months old, but I've already got her name down for the Bernard's Heath Posse. Sod the place in the local primary, I know what's important to sort out.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:00 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
freeindeed wrote:Yeah it's a tough decision, one that as a parent you must get right. Should probably go with the Crips..
You see, I'd have said the West Ballers. Even though I like crisps. He's son and heir, and therefore should be following the example of his dear old father, right down to inheriting his piece when his ass is popped and capped, or something.

I mean, my daughter's only 16 months old, but I've already got her name down for the Bernard's Heath Posse. Sod the place in the local primary, I know what's important to sort out.
You've got the lingo down to a "T".
Straight outta Old Compton Street.
Or, possibly, straight outta Crompton Way. You can decide.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"