TO ALL MEMBERS

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Wash your mouth out Ratty, I hate that mans name, and the b*llox he spouts to justify his partiality. He's a public service broadcaster, even Sky achieve more balance than he's capable of.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Wash your mouth out Ratty, I hate that mans name, and the b*llox he spouts to justify his partiality. He's a public service broadcaster, even Sky achieve more balance than he's capable of.
Yup. Little fat tw@
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Wash your mouth out Ratty, I hate that mans name, and the b*llox he spouts to justify his partiality. He's a public service broadcaster, even Sky achieve more balance than he's capable of.
Yup. Little fat tw@
Who? Ratty? A bit harsh! :shock:

:D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Fat I may be, little I 'aint!! 8)

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:54 pm

You Guys! :mrgreen:

I thought it was perfectly obvious I was referring to Lord Kangana! 8)
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:10 pm

I take it all back, Alan Green was right about you lot.

And its not fat, its just relaxed muscle. :D
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
And its not fat, its just relaxed muscle. :D
Steady. My head's still hurting from the last thesis that we were given on this. :oops:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Anyway, The Czechs did the decent thing and truncated their name for the hard of spelling, so its a moot point :wink:
Completely lost on David Pleat though, who, whilst commentating on one of their games during this year's Euro's kept on calling them Czechoslovakia. Cleary, the instruction for him to desist had been handed down from the gantry, from at which point he then referred to them as "The Republic of Czechoslovakia". :roll:
At least he doesnt pretend to be an intellectual. The erasmus coordinator at UCL last year, you know, someone you would expect to know something about the world given he was in charge of welcoming foreign students, extended a warm welcome to the students from Czechoslovakia.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Prufrock wrote: At least he doesnt pretend to be an intellectual. The erasmus coordinator at UCL last year, you know, someone you would expect to know something about the world given he was in charge of welcoming foreign students, extended a warm welcome to the students from Czechoslovakia.
To the hilarity of the Burkina Fasons. :D

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Prufrock wrote: At least he doesnt pretend to be an intellectual. The erasmus coordinator at UCL last year, you know, someone you would expect to know something about the world given he was in charge of welcoming foreign students, extended a warm welcome to the students from Czechoslovakia.
I don't know whether you are joking or not, but i really want that to be the name for the good people of Burkina Faso.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Anyway, The Czechs did the decent thing and truncated their name for the hard of spelling, so its a moot point :wink:
Completely lost on David Pleat though, who, whilst commentating on one of their games during this year's Euro's kept on calling them Czechoslovakia. Cleary, the instruction for him to desist had been handed down from the gantry, from at which point he then referred to them as "The Republic of Czechoslovakia". :roll:
At least he doesnt pretend to be an intellectual. The erasmus coordinator at UCL last year, you know, someone you would expect to know something about the world given he was in charge of welcoming foreign students, extended a warm welcome to the students from Czechoslovakia.
The Czechs I know aren't arsed, much in the same way that the Dutch aren't bothered when their country is referred to as Holland, when there will be English bores queuing up to tell you it's really 'The Netherlands'.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
I don't know whether you are joking or not, but i really want that to be the name for the good people of Burkina Faso.
Yiss, that was my joke. Although I was originally going to call them Upper Voltans, but then it'd just have got messy. :oops:

(they're actually known as Burkinabé)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yiss, that was my joke. Although I was originally going to call them Upper Voltans, but then it'd just have got messy. :oops:

(they're actually known as Burkinabé)
I was fairly sure you were joking, i just REALLY REALLY wanted it to be true :mrgreen:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:16 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
The Czechs I know aren't arsed, much in the same way that the Dutch aren't bothered when their country is referred to as Holland, when there will be English bores queuing up to tell you it's really 'The Netherlands'.
The Czech girl who told me about it thought it was hillarious, i just found it embarrasing somebody not only representing my university, but specifically as an erasmus coordinator got something so basic wrong, is hardly as if its recent news is it? What next, is Kennedy dead?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:07 am

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:I know he doesn't deserve any grief from you, Commie.
whereas you just love to dish it, like a little hitler hiding behind the role of 'mod', no wonder your a ref. alright for you fellow mod to mention punctuation but not me the spelling, couldn't be in the same sentiment could it? nooooo.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:52 am

communistworkethic wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:I know he doesn't deserve any grief from you, Commie.
whereas you just love to dish it, like a little hitler hiding behind the role of 'mod', no wonder your a ref. alright for you fellow mod to mention punctuation but not me the spelling, couldn't be in the same sentiment could it? nooooo.
Deep down, I think you would like to be a mod Commie. I sense your pain. :wink:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:33 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
If you mean me, I know Millsie personally and knew he wouldn't take offence, hence the smiley. He's new to the site and has already said he's keyboard unfamiliar. How about we all give him a break for a bit?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by millsie1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:02 pm

I would be thick if i let people like commie bother me, its my skin that is thick, nothing bothers me.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:34 pm

millsie1 wrote:I would be thick if i let people like commie bother me, its my skin that is thick, nothing bothers me.
Keep the stories coming fella. I'm enjoying them.