Madman

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Madman

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Anybody catch Robbie Maddison, the Aussie Evil Knievel jumping Tower Bridge tonight? Not only did he do it but he did a somersault whilst doing it. The man's a madman, but a magnificent one. Some of the things this guy does are beyond description. No doubt it'll come up on youtube somewhere. Quite a.........mazing.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Just to make it easy, TD it is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgU67D-fqQ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bz1_ajcm2k
Now everyone can catch it. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Pah! That's like pulling a wheelie compared to what he did here! I've watch this five times already amd still don't believe it!

Apperently his head turns into a firey skull in the evenings!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Pah! That's like pulling a wheelie compared to what he did here! I've watch this five times already amd still don't believe it!

Er...what is like pulling a wheelie compared to the Tower Bridge thing (I just posted two different views of what I thought Tango was talking about)? :conf:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Pah! That's like pulling a wheelie compared to what he did here! I've watch this five times already amd still don't believe it!

Er...what is like pulling a wheelie compared to the Tower Bridge thing (I just posted two different views of what I thought Tango was talking about)? :conf:
Sorry, forgot the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaPouG1 ... re=related

If your wondering why your tongues dry, it's because your mouth is wide open!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Sorry, forgot the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaPouG1 ... re=related

If your wondering why your tongues dry, it's because your mouth is wide open!
Ah, je comprend maintenant. :wink:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Think I know what Sotwa's on about. The programme showed him doing other stunts ;one racing up a ramp and jumping onto the top of a building, then jumping off the other side. On another he let go the bike and just hung onto the saddle then got back on it again, all while miles up in the air. Thought the Tower Bridgw thing was live as it was on TV tonight. Anyway Monty, yes, that's the one.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?