Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue May 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Jeez - some apprentice Manure haters on here. This hardly counts as a minor injustice in my book.
What cones around, goes around. Manure fans stoned our bus in 1958....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
thebish wrote:actually - feck it - I now want yernited to win... not only that - to score 6

1) to see the dight of distraught hammers sobbing into the foam stadium gloves
2) to see the half-empty stadium as the parade of legends jog on - all the fans having dashed off early to catch the last train (delaytastic!)
3) to shove it down David Sullivan's craw who (basically) says it's ManU's fault they were bottled - they should have come a bit earlier
4) to see Citeh knocked off the chumps league spot - and King Pep to arrive and NOT be in the chumps league - i think it was poor how pellegrini was treated
Can I just add

5) Liverpool win the Europa League and Utd lose that Chumps League place
no - I can't endorse any list that has Liverpool winning the Europa League! sorry! :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 am

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ev ... ar-BBtkOGY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When are we ever going to learn?

Being nice to the pedlars of misery, putting them in prison, rehabilitating them does not work, just string up the vermin!

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Sea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-36423824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:Sea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-36423824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As far as I'm concerned, coffee deconstructed into it's component parts is a cup of black coffee, preferably espresso. Everything else is superfluous.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 pm

I live in what's alway been a quiet residential area. Young bloke ( about thirty) has a small pop delivery business in our area and he and his wife have just taken out a loan on a new van. Today he went up a path a few doors from us and left the van open with the keys in. Whilst he was knocking on the house door two blokes jumped in the van and drove it off. Somebody called the police who were there in a very short time but the van was goneand the young bloke, head in hands, had to ring his wife to pick him up. Police (apparently) reckon it's travellers currently on Moses Gate but the vehicle will have new plates etc on and be long gone. No van and no insurance claim. Okay, his carelessness, but what lousy luck. Same thing happened to a mate of mine with a Range Rover on Longcauseway a few months back. It came out then that a neighbour three doors away had her shed broken into last week and £300 of fishing tackle lifted. Our local window cleaner is being interviewed by the police because only this morning he saw two blokes in a van draving around taking pictures of the cars in the road. Crime doesn't pay? Seems like it might.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:40 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:I live in what's alway been a quiet residential area.
:)

May the bridges I burn light your way

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 am

47c in the garden at the moment. Poor bastards working outside in that heat and fasting for Ramadan :(

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:32 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:47c in the garden at the moment. Poor bastards working outside in that heat and fasting for Ramadan :(

Give em the day off you fuvking slave driver! :whack:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:47c in the garden at the moment. Poor bastards working outside in that heat and fasting for Ramadan :(

Give em the day off you fuvking slave driver! :whack:
They don't work for me. I do my own cleaning, gardening etc etc - yeah I know, I'm the only one round these parts that does!! Anyway, the poor fcukers have a several months of it now.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Next doors cat's. They've got 3 of the blighters. I don't mind cats generally but since the family moved in their moggies keep using my garden as a gigantic litter tray. I've put a few things down to try and prevent it but none worked. The last attempt were some green pellets which promised miraculous results. I spread those liberally around yet within 24 hours one of them had taken a dump on them. All this would be bad enough if it wasn't for the fact that my dog seems to love the stuff. I'll be walking him down the path and before I know it he's got a mouthful of the stuff so he stinks as well :evil:

I've just come back from a few days away and found 5 bloody piles in there. They're away so I took the liberty of delivering it all back into their garden. Now their elderly dad has just turned up to do the lawns. I feel a bit bad now :oops:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Next doors cat's. They've got 3 of the blighters. I don't mind cats generally but since the family moved in their moggies keep using my garden as a gigantic litter tray. I've put a few things down to try and prevent it but none worked. The last attempt were some green pellets which promised miraculous results. I spread those liberally around yet within 24 hours one of them had taken a dump on them. All this would be bad enough if it wasn't for the fact that my dog seems to love the stuff. I'll be walking him down the path and before I know it he's got a mouthful of the stuff so he stinks as well :evil:

I've just come back from a few days away and found 5 bloody piles in there. They're away so I took the liberty of delivering it all back into their garden. Now their elderly dad has just turned up to do the lawns. I feel a bit bad now :oops:
A light that comes on when the enter he garden deters, hose pipes are very funny, more so those with motion detectors.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Next doors cat's. They've got 3 of the blighters. I don't mind cats generally but since the family moved in their moggies keep using my garden as a gigantic litter tray. I've put a few things down to try and prevent it but none worked. The last attempt were some green pellets which promised miraculous results. I spread those liberally around yet within 24 hours one of them had taken a dump on them. All this would be bad enough if it wasn't for the fact that my dog seems to love the stuff. I'll be walking him down the path and before I know it he's got a mouthful of the stuff so he stinks as well :evil:

Cats don't like lavender, lemon thyme and coleus canina. Plant them through the garden and it'll make them think twice.

I've got 5 cats btw :D

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Lincoln today for a funeral. Set off at 8am and arrived at 11.40. Journey back took over four hours. Eight hours driving to get around 120 miles and back. The road network is goosed!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:47 pm

clapton is god wrote:Lincoln today for a funeral. Set off at 8am and arrived at 11.40. Journey back took over four hours. Eight hours driving to get around 120 miles and back. The road network is goosed!
How much of that was monitored by 'average speed cameras' ??
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:52 pm

clapton is god wrote:Lincoln today for a funeral. Set off at 8am and arrived at 11.40. Journey back took over four hours. Eight hours driving to get around 120 miles and back. The road network is goosed!
I had a girlfriend in Lincoln about 5 years ago. The journey wasn't too bad and she was worth it. For a while. The m62 is horrendous now though and these c*nts should not be allowed to slow down massive sections while doing work on one tiny bit. No consideration at all for the average road user. Jobsworth wankers with pointless hard hats and clipboards. feck em.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:45 am

In March we drove from the Lakes down to Evesham. It was road works almost the entire way on the motorways with the average speed thing. What pissed me off was that on an ordinary working, morning and afternoon, I saw not one worker or working bit of machinery on the route. Journey time was pretty much doubled for absolutely nothing. Wankers :evil:

It's not always better here, though to be fair the roads are pretty good, some crap design and the absolute tossers driving on them aside. Where I live is a big development that a few years ago was pretty much out in the desert and miles from everything. With all the building that's no longer the case and the traffic is horrendous in the mornings trying to get out onto the main road. They eventually decided to fix this by adding an extra lane at 2 of the 3 exits. They finished the other one, but the one near me they started a over a year ago and abandoned it last summer :roll: There are thousands of new villas being built up the road, which means it's going to get really bad regardless of the extra lane or not :evil:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:56 am

Last week I drove from Bolton back to London. It took 6 hours down the M6 and M1

Two hours of this was due to an accident at jct. 17 which closed two lanes of the motorway. Perfectly reasonable to expect a tailback then. Except the accident was Northbound. The delays Southbound were purely to do with rubbernecking bastards.

Something else that gets on my pips is wankers who drive whilst texting or, as soon as they hit traffic or a traffic light, pick up their phones. Because they aren't paying attention they slow everyone else up whilst they fill their spare seconds trying to find out which z-list celeb is doing what to who. Fvcking morons.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:42 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:Last week I drove from Bolton back to London. It took 6 hours down the M6 and M1

Two hours of this was due to an accident at jct. 17 which closed two lanes of the motorway. Perfectly reasonable to expect a tailback then. Except the accident was Northbound. The delays Southbound were purely to do with rubbernecking bastards.

Something else that gets on my pips is wankers who drive whilst texting or, as soon as they hit traffic or a traffic light, pick up their phones. Because they aren't paying attention they slow everyone else up whilst they fill their spare seconds trying to find out which z-list celeb is doing what to who. Fvcking morons.
Took me 7 hours to get to Bolton from Horsham on Friday so I feel your pain. Nothing more frustrating to find out you're being held up by an accident on the other fecking side.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:32 am

I try not to drive long distances these days and take the train where possible. I've got to pick a friend up from Gatwick next month and the cheapest return for 2 was over 200 quid. Looks like a very early start and a prayer for no hold ups if your experiences are anything to go by. :-(
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.