Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 pm
Not really anything to get angry about though is it? Well, not unless you get annoyed particularly easily. Just IDS spouting ill thought out shite, which is hardly a shock. :conf:
Good point, well made! I'm not angry about it. Maybe there should be a "Today an MP spouted this bollocks" thread...
There’s my all new singing, dancing idiot of the day thread!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Not really anything to get angry about though is it? Well, not unless you get annoyed particularly easily. Just IDS spouting ill thought out shite, which is hardly a shock. :conf:
Good point, well made! I'm not angry about it. Maybe there should be a "Today an MP spouted this bollocks" thread...
Ah, of course. Yes, I think that'll do perfectly :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:12 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 am
Gooner Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Ah, of course. Yes, I think that'll do perfectly :)
There's only so many times IDS could get a mention before we had to transfer him to the Lifetime Achievement thread...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 am

" Idiots on motorbikes churn up three pitches causing Radcliffe Town F.C. to cancel matches"

This isn't a new happening in Bolton and district. About time same "idiots" were dealt with.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:18 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 am
" Idiots on motorbikes churn up three pitches causing Radcliffe Town F.C. to cancel matches"

This isn't a new happening in Bolton and district. About time same "idiots" were dealt with.
There is a group of 15-19yr old scumbags stealing bikes around various places to do this Tango, not normal bikers. Frankly the barstewards should be shot on site.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:19 pm

Christ on a bike, are there no politicians with any and I mean any Morales? Just resign you lying hideous blustering buffoon and take "let them eat cake" Carrie Antoinette with you.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:19 pm
Christ on a bike, are there no politicians with any and I mean any Morales? Just resign you lying hideous blustering buffoon and take "let them eat cake" Carrie Antoinette with you.
Yup - this one.
Evo_Morales_Ayma_resized.jpg
Evo_Morales_Ayma_resized.jpg (549.11 KiB) Viewed 3091 times

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Hoboh wrote:
You thought Johnson of all people had any morals?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:53 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Ain't only tubbie mate, the whole lot of them. Putin and Xi will be peeing their sides when their respective invasions start at the Wests response.
Stop blaming me for phone predictive text worthy :D

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:32 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:53 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Ain't only tubbie mate, the whole lot of them. Putin and Xi will be peeing their sides when their respective invasions start at the Wests response.
:-) Well I did nae vote for them...fairly sure you did (because I think you said you did). When we vote for anyone, we get the good bits (which in your case was Brexit) and all the bad bits - who could've guessed.

The good news about Putin and Xi invading the West, is Johnson as ex Foreign Secretary is known for his statesmanship and now we have full control of our borders, we'll be able to ask you to man your bit of it (probably somewhere off the Lancashire coast) and rattle your sabre at them. That'll shit 'em.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
:-) Well I did nae vote for them...fairly sure you did (because I think you said you did). When we vote for anyone, we get the good bits (which in your case was Brexit) and all the bad bits - who could've guessed.

The good news about Putin and Xi invading the West, is Johnson as ex Foreign Secretary is known for his statesmanship and now we have full control of our borders, we'll be able to ask you to man your bit of it (probably somewhere off the Lancashire coast) and rattle your sabre at them. That'll shit 'em.
Control of our borders? That's a laugh when it's easier to enter the UK on a dinghy than a scheduled flight!
Reform of the European courts influence, introduced by Bliar needed doing, fast, yet these fecker like on everything dawdle.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
I mean it’s just you voted for a bloke sacked from the front bench already for lying. Sacked by the Times for lying. A bloke who was involved in a plot to pay someone to have a fellow journalist beaten up.

A man who has on a host of occasions during his political career lied and deceived the public…it’s not exactly hidden.

That’s before we get onto the web of lies and deception he spun to persuade voters to make their lives worse by voting for Brexit. Which you probably won’t agree with but those lies he told are fairly impossible to deny.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:51 pm

And they call us Remoaners! You voted for this Government? you voted for Brexit? Which bit's not as you envisaged, pet? Do you need a snowflake hug?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:51 pm
And they call us Remoaners! You voted for this Government? you voted for Brexit? Which bit's not as you envisaged, pet? Do you need a snowflake hug?
Ermm the flakes are the one's needing their EU Nanny mate. Actually I'd say remoaners are treasonous wanting rule by Napoleon in France whom by the way is about to disappear for good soon, you lot love him and his grand ideas whilst even his own despise him. Open borders Mutti has now gone, the EU couldn't even organize vaccines and killed thousands, they are incaple of following the laws on asylum he'll yeah of course I'm regretting being out, not.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:24 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Ermm the flakes are the one's needing their EU Nanny mate. Actually I'd say remoaners are treasonous wanting rule by Napoleon in France whom by the way is about to disappear for good soon, you lot love him and his grand ideas whilst even his own despise him. Open borders Mutti has now gone, the EU couldn't even organize vaccines and killed thousands, they are incaple of following the laws on asylum he'll yeah of course I'm regretting being out, not.
So what the fcuk are you moaning about then?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:09 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:49 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
So what the fcuk are you moaning about then?
Nothing to do with Brexit, all to do with the complete shambles the government is on many other issues The useless appointments of ministers,reaction to the pandemic, toy train sets, contracts for 'the boy's', the green agenda, useless law and order, the unfettered rise of the woke, looking even stupider in the world than Biden and cackling Karma, a complete failure to see what this country needs now and in the next few decades, migration, Christ the list is endless.
Hand on heart though tell me Corbyn, abacus and commie McDonnell would have us in a better place?
One look and listen to 'look at me' Rayner should be more than enough warning.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
How is your life any better?

The cost of Brexit is 4X that of Covid on our economy - and our trade with the world has decreased significantly since Brexit. We still as far as I can tell have migrants and asylum seekers coming in. What we've lost is the EU economic migrants and now there is a massive labour shortage in many sectors, we've had a shortage of medical supplies, food and other products as a result. And mitigating these issues is only piling onto the cost of our decision. We've also had to suspend visa rules to sort out the problem yet the workers don't fancy coming here now given how unwelcome we've made them feel. And in many industries this problem has very little solution.

As for killing thousands - our death rate is worse than France's, Germany's, Ireland's and most other EU countries and not by a small amount either. We're up there with Belgium and Italy. And we have more deaths than anyone else. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

In the EU we had a veto on any rule or regulation we don't like. Now to trade with them we are subject to their rules with no veto. And no power. And as a result we are over a barrell unless we fancy shooting ourselves in the foot.

The cost of goods has risen (remember the Brexiteer promise of 'well at least you'll have cheap shoes you poverty stricken rats' - yeah no) and there is an alarming rise in the cost of living - whilst not all Brexit driven a good % is and on top of the energy crisis means that everyone is worse off.

I don't mean to be rude but we were promised the Brexit land of milk and honey by our now leader if we were brave enough to leave. We have left and everything month by month proceeds to get worse. Its nearly a year now and I don't see a single real benefit.
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:51 pm

Hand on heart, I didn't vote for Corbyn either! You voted Tory, because Boris said all the turkey's were oven ready. And you were.

I mean all that shit that you list about Government also happened before Brexit too, we just used to blame the EU for half of it...also a lot of it was plain as day in front of you when you voted for it....

Useless ministers was all they had to pick from - they were always going to look stupider than nearly anyone I can think of,
Contracts for the boys (I think you could've probably worked through that one yourself)
HS2 was in their manifesto - in fact an entire "transport revolution"
Green agenda was in their manifesto
Law and Order - Yup, in their manifest too...

There are a couple of bits I'm not sure about...

What is "the unfettered rise of the woke?" and which policies are supporting this? I'm a bit lost...
Migration - they've just introduced the new Borders Bill? yesterday? and of course you haven't yet told me why you don't think we have control of our borders?

And finally what exactly do you think our country needs now and the next few decades?

Coz all I'm hearing is moaning...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:44 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Just to be clear here, Worthy, it most certainly doesn't follow that a vote for 'this government' equates to a vote for Brexit.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:13 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:44 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Just to be clear here, Worthy, it most certainly doesn't follow that a vote for 'this government' equates to a vote for Brexit.
T'was directed at Hobes, mate, who's previously said he voted for both, rather than a generalization... :-)