Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Having no beer in the house.
Businesswoman of the year.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Verbal wrote:Today I'm angry at how I can be in a library for about forty hours and not have this f*cking essay done.
:whack:

just apply yourself young man..............................................................lazy bastards these students

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Il Pirate wrote:
Verbal wrote:Today I'm angry at how I can be in a library for about forty hours and not have this f*cking essay done.
:whack:

just apply yourself young man..............................................................lazy bastards these students
40 feck* hours man with 1 hours sleep! My sleep pattern has practically reversed!

All done now though :D
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

finlayson
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by finlayson » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Today I am angry about.....

People who at the first wisp of mist whack full-beam on and rear fogs.

Looking forward to driving behing these idiots for the next two weeks as they ALWAYS leave the fogs on.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 pm

finlayson wrote:Today I am angry about.....
Am I misinterpreting something here? The first action seems to me to be counterproductive whilst the second makes no sense at all. Rear fogs?

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Dujon wrote:
Am I misinterpreting something here? The first action seems to me to be counterproductive whilst the second makes no sense at all. Rear fogs?
The lights you have at the back, for fog.

Was right all along

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Dujon wrote:
rear fogs - so that the people driving behind you can see you - not so that you can see behind you!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 am

They don't have fog in Streylya. :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:35 am

Besides, because water droplets will reflect light, putting fullbeam on in fog just means you'll see less of the road,not more.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 am

Lord Kangana wrote:Besides, because water droplets will reflect light, putting fullbeam on in fog just means you'll see less of the road,not more.
indeed!

(in fact it has been scientifically proven that it is better to turn your lights off completely in fog)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 pm

thebish wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Besides, because water droplets will reflect light, putting fullbeam on in fog just means you'll see less of the road,not more.
indeed!

(in fact it has been scientifically proven that it is better to turn your lights off completely in fog)
errrr not at midnight trust me!!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Hobinho wrote:
thebish wrote:
indeed!

I meant "scientifically" - as it the special shiny scientific laboratory at L'Oreal, Paris! :wink:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:33 pm

thebish wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
thebish wrote:
indeed!

I meant "scientifically" - as it the special shiny scientific laboratory at L'Oreal, Paris! :wink:
Some years back I drove through France to Spain. The amount of cars without dents or damages ( especially those little upside-down prams from Citroen) was almost a spotting job to pass the time. Must have had a lot of fog. :)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
thebish wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
thebish wrote:
indeed!

Some years back I drove through France to Spain. The amount of cars without dents or damages ( especially those little upside-down prams from Citroen) was almost a spotting job to pass the time. Must have had a lot of fog. :)
Beacause they're worth it!
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
thebish wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
thebish wrote: indeed!

Beacause they're worth it!
:lol:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

The French don't have such a precious attitude to their cars - in the main. My experience over there is that you can have a bit of a ding in a carpark - and many of them don't give much of a stuff about the odd dent or two - will simply shrug their shoulders... the same if they ding your car as they pass - nowt to get worked up about....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

The French don't have such a precious attitude to their cars - in the main. My experience over there is that you can have a bit of a ding in a carpark - and many of them don't give much of a stuff about the odd dent or two - will simply shrug their shoulders... the same if they ding your car as they pass - nowt to get worked up about....
Garlic shrug? :wink:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Garlic shrug? :wink:
aye 8)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm

It's 20:11 on a Sunday. Do we know if Prufrock managed to get himself fed and watered? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:It's 20:11 on a Sunday. Do we know if Prufrock managed to get himself fed and watered? :?
Well he's online, so I'll assume he's alive in some sort of capacity.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."