Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:46 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Let's be honest Hoboh they wouldn't give a dam, I have enquired to see if there are more tickets. I don't go to home games so am in essence worth £0.00 a year to the club, infact from their perspective the likes of me are better off not being there. On a positive note you will be pleased to hear I have started drinking.
Well... technically the point is moot. John Smiths does not count as drinking, exactly.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Feckin cold feckin phone calls!! Bastards :evil:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Let's be honest Hoboh they wouldn't give a dam, I have enquired to see if there are more tickets. I don't go to home games so am in essence worth £0.00 a year to the club, infact from their perspective the likes of me are better off not being there. On a positive note you will be pleased to hear I have started drinking.
Well... technically the point is moot. John Smiths does not count as drinking, exactly.
Does Abbot's Ale?
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:30 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Does Abbot's Ale?
Halfway there glasshopper. The journey takes a thousand steps... One foot at a time... :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Does Abbot's Ale?
Halfway there glasshopper. The journey takes a thousand steps... One foot at a time... :D
PS you still owe me a drink from when you drank just coke... :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Firstly, I have been warned on here about Virgin's lack of acceptability, but we already had a contract with them and the wife was due a new phone after eighteen months, so ....
Anyway, she got the phone okay, some Samsung singing and dancing thing, and our lad showed her the basics etc. She's a face-acher and was having a bit of bother this week with one downloading aspect of the site. Being in Bolton, she called in the Virgin shop and asked for help. Salesman told her she would have to go on the internet and find out how to sort it out as they hadn't time to do things like that. He would have found time for her if she'd been taking a new contract out I don't doubt for one minute. Wish I'd been with her. Customer services...pah...
Anyway.....

Carphone Warehouse is just around the corner; young lad there helped her put her umbrella down, listened to her problem, sorted it out in seconds, showed her what was wrong and how to fix any future problems and, when she thanked him profusely, said he was glad to have been of help. She'd already been honest and told him we weren't customers. That's customer service for you!.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 am

Where's the snow? :evil:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:24 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can this slime ball stoop any lower?, He should be taken to the tower and hung!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Hoboh wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html

Can this slime ball stoop any lower?, He should be taken to the tower and hung!!!
I'd rather see the whole letter than rely on the highly selective extracts in the article.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:

I'd rather see the whole letter than rely on the highly selective extracts in the article.
Aw come on Monty, Lockerbie, Yvonne Fletcher should be enough not to ask that bastard how his family was doing or express regrets about the court deciding to stop deportation.
Blair should be strung up by his fecking bollocks the man is an utter disgrace, I'm sorry but I'm fuming over this, history should be rewritten to expunge that nice person from the face of the earth!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:00 am

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 am

I'd like to say thanks to Electricity NW for contriving to wake every bugger up at 06:50, by dint of a 5 minute power outage that set every fcukers alarms off. Bastards.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Aw come on Monty, Lockerbie, Yvonne Fletcher should be enough not to ask that bastard how his family was doing or express regrets about the court deciding to stop deportation.
Blair should be strung up by his fecking bollocks the man is an utter disgrace, I'm sorry but I'm fuming over this, history should be rewritten to expunge that tw*t from the face of the earth!
Well, Hobes, I do not like Blair and thought worse of Gaddafi. However, I must observe the following.
- Hoboh opposes British Government attempt to deport foreigners. :shock:
- the letter struck me as over-cordial (given the recipient) but not grovelling
- it was written some 20 years after Lockerbie and a decade after Gaddafi had surrendered the accused for trial.
- it was written a quarter century after the murder of WPC Fletcher and close to a decade after Gaddafi had acknowledged Libyan (not his) responsibility and paid compensation.

Whatever my views on Blair and the letter, I think the Mail was guilty of hyperbole (quelle surprise). I also believe that there may be a time to move on to some detente with former enemies. Alas, ISIS et al don't seem to agree with me.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Not just the Mail Monty!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... dissidents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then the lying mass murdering scumbag says this about those ever so civilised Saudi's.

Former leader Tony Blair said Abdullah was a “stable and sound ally ... a patient and skilful moderniser” in a turbulent time in the region. (Mind you the Queen and the current in charge leech Cameron were just as bad in their efforts to keep the black dollars flowing)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Alexander Litvinenko, why?
Why are we wasting public money on a person of rather dubious credentials who happened to be seen off by the people he messed with?
Our security services know 100% who did it and why, Joe public probably knows 100% who but maybe not why, does this justify an expensive public enquiry?

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Just to f*ck you off, Hobo. That's basically the central pillar around anything every government has ever done.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 am

:lol:

EDIT: Though I'm not sure how one manages to have a central pillar around something...
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 am

Prufrock wrote::lol:

EDIT: Though I'm not sure how one manages to have a central pillar around something...
It is hollow in the middle. :D
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:36 am

malcd1 wrote:
Prufrock wrote::lol:

It is hollow in the middle. :D
That's where I was with it!