Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:47 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:30 pm
Bijou Bob wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:10 am

We were once the country of Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Nightingale and Turner. Now we're the country of Robinson, Hopkins, racist footie hooligans and women who lift their skirts to pish in the streets of Faliraki and Shagaluf. Great Britain. Feck me.
Apropos of not much, and just for interest and quickly, B.B.,all the Bronte sisters were dead under 40. ( one thirty and one under thirty) Charlotte was 38, their father a repressive bully and their brother a drunkard. Jane Austen died at 41. Shakespeare reached his sixties. Dante was 56 when he passed . Rudyard Kipling reached 70, but was hardly an ancient. The youngest of the Romantics to pass was Percy Shelley who died at just 29 in Italy from drowning.;

ae:)
I suspect Keats was a little younger than Shelley.
Correct Monty. Apologies. Keats died at 25.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:25 am

That utterly reprehensible (and not very bright) prick Dominic Raab in 2012 wrote in his book (co-written with equally vile Truss and Patel among others)...
Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor. Whereas Indian children aspire to be doctors or businessmen, the British are more interested in football and pop music.
Yeah. I mean he'd be first to sack someone who went on holiday and refused to respond to a crisis back in the office. Wouldn't he?

We honestly are governed by the most unpleasant, lying vile set of creatures this country has ever seen in its history. When is this going to end?
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:42 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:25 am
That utterly reprehensible (and not very bright) prick Dominic Raab in 2012 wrote in his book (co-written with equally vile Truss and Patel among others)...
Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor. Whereas Indian children aspire to be doctors or businessmen, the British are more interested in football and pop music.
Yeah. I mean he'd be first to sack someone who went on holiday and refused to respond to a crisis back in the office. Wouldn't he?

We honestly are governed by the most unpleasant, lying vile set of creatures this country has ever seen in its history. When is this go0ing to end?
They're wankers to a man (and woman). The lies they feed us and expect us to swallow are criminal.

Sajid Javid on Socials yesterday "Delighted to be opening another New hospital" etc etc, they basically just turned a ward in Carlisle general into a cancer ward and have named it something else, so they can put it down as a new hospital.

I absofuckinglutely detest them
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:52 am

boltonboris wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:42 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:

We honestly are governed by the most unpleasant, lying vile set of creatures this country has ever seen in its history. When is this go0ing to end?
They're wankers to a man (and woman). The lies they feed us and expect us to swallow are criminal.

Sajid Javid on Socials yesterday "Delighted to be opening another New hospital" etc etc, they basically just turned a ward in Carlisle general into a cancer ward and have named it something else, so they can put it down as a new hospital.

I absofuckinglutely detest them
And that sort of thing is so low level we almost or in many cases do just accept it. There is no government in the history of this country who could have survived the combination of lies, scandal, theft and incompetence this government have all whilst stripping our rights and abilities to hold them and future governments to account. No government could have survived half the shite. Yet this one has primarily because for half our population admitting that these are the worst people imaginable means they have to look at themselves and say 'yeah hands up we got it wrong'. And that's why they can get through what for example, Theresa May wouldn't have got through a tenth of.

There is a shortage of blood vials currently so many blood tests are having to be postponed or cancelled - some GP surgeries with tens of thousands of patients have a weekly supply now of just 20 or so vials. And guess what - this fairly major disaster is not being reported by the media. And why not? Because the cause is something they can't put their hands up to and say 'yeah sorry we got it wrong too'.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:

We honestly are governed by the most unpleasant, lying vile set of creatures this country has ever seen in its history. When is this going to end?
I wouldn't waste time worrying about politicians views. Cambridge educated and into politics, I doubt he's ever even seen a workplace never mind been in one.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:08 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:

I wouldn't waste time worrying about politicians views. Cambridge educated and into politics, I doubt he's ever even seen a workplace never mind been in one.
Its less that and more he couldn't be bothered to make a phone call because he was on holiday that could save thousands of lives of Afghans who worked with our armed forces. He couldn't even manage to arrange for a junior minister to do it. As foreign secretary in the midst of an international crisis partly of our own making.

So the views are merely an adjunct to the appalling nature of our government.

I cannot imagine any other FS in history not immediately resigning in this scenario.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 pm

As you say, he doesn't need to resign, because the outrageous behaviour will go mostly unreported by the television press. I feel we're becoming Russia more everyday
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:42 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 pm
As you say, he doesn't need to resign, because the outrageous behaviour will go mostly unreported by the television press. I feel we're becoming Russia more everyday
There certainly seems to be a lot of money from there supporting, paying for and enabling this version of the Tory party it would seem...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:50 pm

So the largest monthly rise in inflation since records began driven by COVID and of course Brexit. So not only will people on low incomes lose income they'll also find cost of living sky rocketing. The perfect storm.

And what are the government doing? Yes that's right they're doing the old bait and switch and trying to distract everyone by returning to the bloody imperial system. And the BBC are only interested in reporting about the chance for rich folks to go on a bloody foreign holiday.

We're literally being led up the garden path to our end and yet we're happy to see the fiddlers there playing a nice tune.
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:07 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:50 pm
So the largest monthly rise in inflation since records began driven by COVID and of course Brexit. So not only will people on low incomes lose income they'll also find cost of living sky rocketing. The perfect storm.

And what are the government doing? Yes that's right they're doing the old bait and switch and trying to distract everyone by returning to the bloody imperial system. And the BBC are only interested in reporting about the chance for rich folks to go on a bloody foreign holiday.

We're literally being led up the garden path to the gas chambers and yet we're happy to see the fiddlers there playing a nice tune.
I would very much appreciate it if you reconsider your use of language here.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:11 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:07 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:50 pm

We're literally being led up the garden path to the gas chambers and yet we're happy to see the fiddlers there playing a nice tune.
I would very much appreciate it if you reconsider your use of language here.
Ditto. Careless and thoughtless Insaney.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 pm

I've edited out of deference though I really really do not think that was in any way offensive to anybody. The families and kids who will die as a result of this (and there will be many) not to mention the suffering as a result needs to be highlighted in a way to bloody shock people out of their sleep walking into this horrendous authoritarian-lite regime we've managed to end up with. People will die. Because we're starving them. That's the bottom bloody line here.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:25 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 pm
I've edited out of deference though I really really do not think that was in any way offensive to anybody.
About six million Jewish people possibly?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
I've edited out of deference though I really really do not think that was in any way offensive to anybody.
I literally exploded.
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
I literally exploded.
I was obviously using the modern definition of 'literally' as I'm ashamed to say I've been accustomed to do of late. :oops:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:12 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
I literally exploded.
I was obviously using the modern definition of 'literally' as I'm ashamed to say I've been accustomed to do of late. :oops:
I expect better of you, literally. ;)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:12 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
I literally exploded.
I expect better of you, literally. ;)
I don't. Figuratively.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:13 pm

Dear Worthy,

Those tickets you paid shitloads for 18 months ago. Seller doesn't have any.

Love you.

Viagogo. x

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Not me, but girl twin is unimpressed by boy twin voting for her mate instead of her in the school class elections today. Tbf, she had poorly prepared and the other girl was probably more impressive in her speech but no family loyalty here it would seem! :lol:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:07 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:48 pm
Not me, but girl twin is unimpressed by boy twin voting for her mate instead of her in the school class elections today. Tbf, she had poorly prepared and the other girl was probably more impressive in her speech but no family loyalty here it would seem! :lol:
Rather young for him to be setting his stall out, but fair play to you, Jack - get in there, son. :lol: