Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Network Rail. An appalling organisation, staffed at the upper and middle management level by people who know other people, not people who know things.
I can make that statement having worked in the railway industry in this country for seventeen years.
Any inquiry into the latest deaths will not get anywhere near the real culprits.
Interesting. Who do you suspect the real culprits are?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Network Rail. An appalling organisation, staffed at the upper and middle management level by people who know other people, not people who know things.
I can make that statement having worked in the railway industry in this country for seventeen years.
Any inquiry into the latest deaths will not get anywhere near the real culprits.
Interesting. Who do you suspect the real culprits are?
Those senior track engineers who sign off on the practices the Track Maintenance Engineers agree to when mandating the safety culture to the actual engineers who do the work using employees who are badly advised that safety is paramount when in actual fact targets (not even costs) are the ultimate priority.
They know who they are. So do I. I'll name them in front of a duly constituted enquiry by the ORR and RAIB if I have immunity from prosecution. Fxck it, why should I be fighting the 'mates' culture on my own, but I've pm'd you a list of the top two culprits (if two constitute a list).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Is one of them Thatcher?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm
Is one of them Thatcher?
No politicians feature. Just managers. Who throw their weight about. Purely because they can.

Network Rail is full of the tosspots.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:52 pm
The c*nt responsible for this;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... s-49251182

Probably one of those automated responses, everyone gets the same.

Such a caring world we share.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Scams. Wife got a phone call today telling her that her internet would be terminated in 20 minutes." To prevent this, press 1 now!" Yeah, right....phone down with a bang.

A few days ago it was "Somebody is trying to draw 600 pounds from your bank account. You need to press 1 now to take action on this..! . Yeah, good afternoon.

We've only just finished dealing with the fraud departments at Santander and HSBC after somebody tried to scam our bank account by opening a credit account in one and a debit account in the other in our names. They even forged the wife's signature on a letter.

But how many gullible folk are getting caught by these oxygen-wasters every day, and do they ever get caught? Nigeria has gone a bit quiet granted...but... :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:00 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:36 pm
Scams. Wife got a phone call today telling her that her internet would be terminated in 20 minutes." To prevent this, press 1 now!" Yeah, right....phone down with a bang.

A few days ago it was "Somebody is trying to draw 600 pounds from your bank account. You need to press 1 now to take action on this..! . Yeah, good afternoon.

We've only just finished dealing with the fraud departments at Santander and HSBC after somebody tried to scam our bank account by opening a credit account in one and a debit account in the other in our names. They even forged the wife's signature on a letter.

But how many gullible folk are getting caught by these oxygen-wasters every day, and do they ever get caught? Nigeria has gone a bit quiet granted...but... :evil:
I keep having to go through this with my parents as they seem to be on every scammers list. We're now at - give them my number and tell them to ring me.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:00 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:36 pm

I keep having to go through this with my parents as they seem to be on every scammers list. We're now at - give them my number and tell them to ring me.
I'm the same with my mother. When they first ring I insist they ring me back on a landline. I then refuse to hangup, which keeps the fxckers connected for hours, at their expense. The number of scam calls has decreased markedly over the months. It's almost like they are all interconnected... :doh:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:44 pm

I'm beginning to think it's age that's targeted. The elderly are less au-fait with technology in gen eral and probably easier to frighten. Sometimes, as today, you don't even get to speak to them unless you "Press 1", and then they have you..... I've been told they even leave the line connected for if you use the phone soon after and then you're back on their connection. Bunch of charlatans who need a spell inside..I'm trying very hard not to use some of the years of engineering, dockland, security guard and Scouser foul language I've acquired in my lifetime. I'm trying... :evil:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:55 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:44 pm
I'm beginning to think it's age that's targeted. The elderly are less au-fait with technology in general and probably easier to frighten.
I'm absolutely sure it is, Tango. That's not to say that the rest of us are exempt, but they clearly make a b-line for yours and my parents generation.

Don't know how the 4uckers sleep at night. I guess the answer to that is probably very soundly. See also; Anderson K.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:43 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... es-from-uk

What an absolute load of tosh!!

That bloody Lammy wants locking up as a danger to the public, there is usually a good reason for doing this like the safety of the people involved and members of the public etc.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 am

Every single news reader and commentator last night, without exception, pronounced Jeffrey Epstein as "Ep- Steen". It's bloody "Ep- Stine" FFFFS.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 am
Every single news reader and commentator last night, without exception, pronounced Jeffrey Epstein as "Ep- Steen". It's bloody "Ep- Stine" FFFFS.
Probably the same lot who say "poinds and dat-cam" :wink:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Jock Stein's ghost's been on and says you're talking out of your arse, pal ;)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Jock Stein's ghost's been on and says you're talking out of your arse, pal ;)
Not sure that Franken bloke agrees :lol:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Just had an email from British gas informing me they are fitting smart meters in our area and would I like to book an appointment? Read the accompanying bumph and not one word to tell you it is optional!!! How many will fall for that then?
Brit Gas, get stuffed, you are not leaving me open to undesirables who no doubt will hack your system, nor are you having anymore information about my life, or come to think of it using my wifi.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:31 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:23 pm
Just had an email from British gas informing me they are fitting smart meters in our area and would I like to book an appointment? Read the accompanying bumph and not one word to tell you it is optional!!! How many will fall for that then?
Brit Gas, get stuffed, you are not leaving me open to undesirables who no doubt will hack your system, nor are you having anymore information about my life, or come to think of it using my wifi.
I've told them to do one, and they still sent someone around to fit a smart meter. I told him where to go and he claimed he had the power to enter my house and do the swap anyway. I had to call the police to get rid of the fxcker.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:23 pm

I signed a petition against closing Bolton Palais a couple/three of years back or so (they closed it anyway with a wrecker ball) and one against closing Bolton indoor Market (a few years back, and that got closed as was anyway). Just those two as I remember. Now it seems I'm the new Citizen Smith (Wolfie to you) and I get all sorts of anarchaic requests for just about everything on a regular basis. Out they go, that's it, enough's enough. :evil:

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:22 pm

I don't really do anger but my neighbour has decided to plant two f*cking sycamore trees one foot from the boundary between our two properties. So that's my autumn schedule mapped out for the foreseeable.

Out of over 60,000 species of tree she goes and picks a weed!