Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:30 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:44 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:51 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:30 pm
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:31 pm
Blackford is my MP. He's not popular round these parts, but there isn't anyone else to vote for!
Here's Penny Mordaunt (of who I'm a particular fan) handing the 'humble crofter' his arse back. :)

I got as far as ‘we did not ignore firms who offered PPE….’ then stopped. Since when has lying through your teeth been handing someone’s arse back?
Watch it properly and find out.
I can't watch someone stand there and either knowingly or unknowingly spout a load of absolute nonsense.

I'm sure she's a good speaker. And I've no doubt none of this is her fault. But its just not true is it?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:35 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:30 am
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Blackford is my MP. He's not popular round these parts, but there isn't anyone else to vote for!
Here's Penny Mordaunt (of who I'm a particular fan) handing the 'humble crofter' his arse back. :)

I got as far as ‘we did not ignore firms who offered PPE….’ then stopped. Since when has lying through your teeth been handing someone’s arse back?
I can't watch someone stand there and either knowingly or unknowingly spout a load of absolute nonsense.

I'm sure she's a good speaker. And I've no doubt none of this is her fault. But its just not true is it?
Is this yours? :)

May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:40 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:30 am
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

Tbf most of the speech is not defending the Tories but attacking the SNP's handling of it in Scotland, which I think is broadly fair.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:09 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:40 am

Tbf most of the speech is not defending the Tories but attacking the SNP's handling of it in Scotland, which I think is broadly fair.
Most of the speech is attacking the SNP's handling in Scotland supposedly based on the Tories record. I mean even if you felt they were in a position to attack anyone (they're not) then you can't start making claims that simply aren't true about your record to criticise the other lot for.

When you are so utterly corrupt that you've handed out huge contracts to friends of the Tory party in a way this country has never seen before, and used the cover of pandemic procurement legislation to cynically design a system whereby you could achieve that, then I'm afraid there isn't any justification in hammering others - at all.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:11 am

If you are getting hauled into court for motoring offences may I suggest you change your name by deed poll to Katie Price! :twisted:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:45 am

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:11 am
If you are getting hauled into court for motoring offences may I suggest you change your name by deed poll to Katie Price! :twisted:
Might do. I already dress up as her for my special nights in.

Can accept a mental health crisis as mitigation for one driving offence but by the 5th she's taking the piss. They need to get a lot stricter with this stuff.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:20 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:45 am
Hoboh wrote:

Can accept a mental health crisis as mitigation for one driving offence but by the 5th she's taking the piss. They need to get a lot stricter with this stuff.
Her excuses are completely inflatable.......... :oops:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:28 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

The 'mental health' issue Price suffers from comes in the shape of white powder stuffed up her nose, scumbag woman.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:35 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:28 pm
LeverEnd wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

The 'mental health' issue Price suffers from comes in the shape of white powder stuffed up her nose, scumbag woman.
She’s awful but I suspect a few sandwiches short of a picnic in fairness.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Mrs LE to be is one lucky lady… :shock:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 pm
LeverEnd wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Ssshhh she doesn't know.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:59 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:32 pm
Gooner Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 pm
LeverEnd wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Ssshhh she doesn't know.
What a lovely surprise she will have one day then…

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Driving just now along a black, windy one track country lane playing ‘dodge the pothole’. Mid Sussex district council needs to sort their roads out! And whilst I’m on my soap box, some more pavements in our village would be good, and it would be nice if they didn’t turn off the street lights (the few that there are) by half 10 too. Combination of both made for a ‘fun’ walk home the other evening. Rant over…

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:48 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:05 pm
Driving just now along a black, windy one track country lane playing ‘dodge the pothole’. Mid Sussex district council needs to sort their roads out! And whilst I’m on my soap box, some more pavements in our village would be good, and it would be nice if they didn’t turn off the street lights (the few that there are) by half 10 too. Combination of both made for a ‘fun’ walk home the other evening. Rant over…
Lights? Pavements? Half the houses here don't even have mains water or drainage, let alone pavements and stuff :lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 pm

Thank you very much Microsoft, but I don't want, or need the Windows 11 you just managed to screw up all my website shortcuts etc with, trying to unload themselves on me. Even screwed my e-mail up. I still have a quill and pen.... :evil:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:57 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 pm
Thank you very much Microsoft, but I don't want, or need the Windows 11 you just managed to screw up all my website shortcuts etc with, trying to unload themselves on me. Even screwed my e-mail up. I still have a quill and pen.... :evil:
Edit. I'm a somewhat limited user of a computer needing it only for news purposes, film watching, e-mail and a few favoured forums, Wanderers, dance, art and Google and Google images etc. I was quite happy with X. P. Professional till the powers that be up in technology land stopped updating that. Then my p.c. blew up and the next one had Windows 10 which was forever updating, and now, come the New Year Windows XI has arrived and kicked 10 into touch. I'm sure it's me, but how do the rest of you feel about this?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Wife just got back from Morrisons. She has to take taxis there and back and it was snowing quite heavily when she got home. I use Ibuprofen daily and the doctor advises using Omaprozole or something like to counter stomach damage. There's another over the counter version that doesn't need prescription called Guardiola. The wife paid £9.60 for a month's supply and I thought she was having a joke when I opened the box. All that was in it was the instruction sheet. The boxes aren't sealed and somebody had nicked all the tablets and put the empty box back on the shelves. I sympathise with anybody suffering pain, but...... :evil:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:59 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm
Wife just got back from Morrisons. She has to take taxis there and back and it was snowing quite heavily when she got home. I use Ibuprofen daily and the doctor advises using Omaprozole or something like to counter stomach damage. There's another over the counter version that doesn't need prescription called Guardiola. The wife paid £9.60 for a month's supply and I thought she was having a joke when I opened the box. All that was in it was the instruction sheet. The boxes aren't sealed and somebody had nicked all the tablets and put the empty box back on the shelves. I sympathise with anybody suffering pain, but...... :evil:
Have you contacted the store, Tango?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:23 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:59 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm
Have you contacted the store, Tango?
Yes, we have thanks Bruce, they were very good about it and said keep our receipt (fortunately wife had done) and go to customer services and they'll refund the money (or get another box of tablets I imagine.) We've always found supermarkets good in any problem area like this and they're the losers in the end. Luckily, my wife's going back into town tomorrow so problem solved.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:38 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:57 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 pm
Edit. I'm a somewhat limited user of a computer needing it only for news purposes, film watching, e-mail and a few favoured forums, Wanderers, dance, art and Google and Google images etc. I was quite happy with X. P. Professional till the powers that be up in technology land stopped updating that. Then my p.c. blew up and the next one had Windows 10 which was forever updating, and now, come the New Year Windows XI has arrived and kicked 10 into touch. I'm sure it's me, but how do the rest of you feel about this?
But Tango.... Windows 11 cuts through complexity and brings you simplicity. They said so. What more could you ask?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.