Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 am

KeyserSoze wrote:' But if Jimmy Savile has taught us anything, it’s that we shouldn’t ignore the obvious ones.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relation ... acher.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh come on.
This sickens me. I'd love a few minutes with the stupid c*nt who wrote this article. I've worked with a number of dedicated professionals over the years who have been persecuted as 'paedos' by kids and sometimes even parents over the way they looked and it's a disgrace. I've also worked with guys who were popular with kids and seemed without blemish until it turned out otherwise. Shame on The Telegraph.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:18 am

That truly is one of the most ignorant pieces of shite I think I've ever read.

What an absolute wanker.
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:' But if Jimmy Savile has taught us anything, it’s that we shouldn’t ignore the obvious ones.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relation ... acher.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh come on.
What an absolute f**khead Robert Francis is, people like him you be sterilised. I hope somebody goes to the same extensive efforts to persecute him as he did to the temporary teacher.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:19 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:

oh come on.
What an absolute f**khead Robert Francis is, people like him you be sterilised. I hope somebody goes to the same extensive efforts to persecute him as he did to the temporary teacher.
Don't go "offing" anyone you meet called Robert Francis - they changed the authors name...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

This sickened me: http://tinyurl.com/nlpkx98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

oh come on.
Don't go "offing" anyone you meet called Robert Francis - they changed the authors name...
True - his real name is Francis Roberts.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:This sickened me: http://tinyurl.com/nlpkx98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A terrible story and scary to think how easy it would be for some vindictive, psychopathic but intelligent kid to make something up, especially in the current climate.
A teacher I know of was arrested at school after an accusation from a girl and was suspended for 9 months until she finally admitted to having fabricated the whole thing. Terrible time for him and his family, and I'm not sure you can ever shake something like that off.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:This sickened me: http://tinyurl.com/nlpkx98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A terrible story and scary to think how easy it would be for some vindictive, psychopathic but intelligent kid to make something up, especially in the current climate.
A teacher I know of was arrested at school after an accusation from a girl and was suspended for 9 months until she finally admitted to having fabricated the whole thing. Terrible time for him and his family, and I'm not sure you can ever shake something like that off.
Seems to have a happy ending of sorts. They are reconciled. I suppose he may get compensation.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 pm

LeverEnd wrote:

oh come on.
This sickens me. I'd love a few minutes with the stupid c*nt who wrote this article. I've worked with a number of dedicated professionals over the years who have been persecuted as 'paedos' by kids and sometimes even parents over the way they looked and it's a disgrace. I've also worked with guys who were popular with kids and seemed without blemish until it turned out otherwise. Shame on The Telegraph.
Folkj like him are whats wrong with this country, he should be photographed and let us decide if he looks like a rapist, see how he likes that!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 am

You see ..... Elvis Costello would fail tat test ;

& yet is married to the lovely Ms. Kraal ....

Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:02 am

This morning I was initially angry because some nice person decided to ring me up at 4:20 this morning and I couldn't get back off to sleep. So then when I did get up and heard the news that some nice person's set Harpurhey Dogs Home alight and murdered 50 dogs, well, I'm absolutely fecking bristling now. And with that I'll bid you a good day!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:07 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:This morning I was initially angry because some tw*t decided to ring me up at 4:20 this morning and I couldn't get back off to sleep. So then when I did get up and heard the news that some tw*t's set Harpurhey Dogs Home alight and murdered 50 dogs, well, I'm absolutely fecking bristling now. And with that I'll bid you a good day!

Terrible story. They have arrested someone on suspicion of arson. I hope he's getting the kicking of his life right now.

On a positive note the M.E.N. have set up a justgiving web page which has raised over £250,000 overnight and so far today.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:41 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:This morning I was initially angry because some tw*t decided to ring me up at 4:20 this morning and I couldn't get back off to sleep. So then when I did get up and heard the news that some tw*t's set Harpurhey Dogs Home alight and murdered 50 dogs, well, I'm absolutely fecking bristling now. And with that I'll bid you a good day!

Terrible story. They have arrested someone on suspicion of arson. I hope he's getting the kicking of his life right now.

On a positive note the M.E.N. have set up a justgiving web page which has raised over £250,000 overnight and so far today.
A 15 year old scrote, apparently.

Link to the justgiving page here, if anyone can spare a little.

https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reports are saying that all local residents could hear was the sound of dogs yelping :(

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:24 am

Just donated, it's well past half a million now. That little shit will be popular in the area. I bet he'd rather be in custody.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 pm

What goes on in these peoples' heads? This lad obviously has his on back to front. I feel sick at the thought of those terrified animals being burnt to death. I really want to kick this sick bxstxrd's arse very hard and for a long time.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:27 pm

:(
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:11 pm

The boy in question and his family will inevitably have to leave the area, I wonder what his family will think of him
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Awful awful tragedy that has highlighted the best and the worst of places like Harpur Hey. The scumbag that started the fire and the scrotes who abused the police and the various rescue agencies who attended, in contrast to those people who opened their doors and their pockets to help.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Good grief. People reacted severely enough at a woman putting a cat in a bin. This lad's got some grief coming his way.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 am

Teacher suspended over alleged comment about Muslim student's headscarf at Sunning Hill Primary School in Daubhill

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/114 ... rf/?ref=mr

Ill-advised comment sparks witchhunt. The parents actually called the police over this and the police are taking statements. What a pathetic waste of time. I'd like to see someone from the school or Muslim community go on record and show a bit of common sense on this.
The racist feck* on the Astley bridge Mosque page will have a field day.