Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 pm

boltonboris wrote:A woman in Afghanistan has been beheaded.

Her crime? Shopping in a market without her husband - There really isn't any more to it than that
And this is the message they're claiming I slam ( deliberate) is putting out? They're still living in the stone age if those are their beliefs.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:49 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
boltonboris wrote:A woman in Afghanistan has been beheaded.

Her crime? Shopping in a market without her husband - There really isn't any more to it than that
And this is the message they're claiming I slam ( deliberate) is putting out? They're still living in the stone age if those are their beliefs.
It's the Taliban...ISIL Lite!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Taliban have denied involvement, which isn't really their style
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Fcked up world. Clearly they should only be beheaded for making you go out and shop with them.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Gibber, gibber...just got back from weekly shop at Morrisons. Gibber, gibber...no explanation is needed, surely.... :evil:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Jesus Christ on a bike!!!!

In the Guardian this morning is an article about an apparent increase in woman having, via cosmetic surgery, designer nipples :roll:

I leave a comment saying that "some women are becoming obsessed crackpots" and the Liberal leftie fookin' lovies that masquerade as moderators censor it.

Does not take much to see why the snowflakes, just like the light dusty covering we have just had, should just melt away. :twisted:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:11 pm

I prefer nipples like chapel hat pegs.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Hoboh wrote:Jesus Christ on a bike!!!!

In the Guardian this morning is an article about an apparent increase in woman having, via cosmetic surgery, designer nipples :roll: I leave a comment saying that "some women are becoming obsessed crackpots"
You have to admit Hobes, if men weren't so obsessed with bazooms women probably wouldn't do such things... :lol:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:12 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Jesus Christ on a bike!!!!

In the Guardian this morning is an article about an apparent increase in woman having, via cosmetic surgery, designer nipples :roll: I leave a comment saying that "some women are becoming obsessed crackpots"
You have to admit Hobes, if men weren't so obsessed with bazooms women probably wouldn't do such things... :lol:
TBF, I prefer a nice female ass with decent pins to some overblown inflated balloons. :wink:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 pm

LeverEnd wrote:I prefer nipples like chapel hat pegs.
I agree. More firm, hard nipple and less Areola. That's where I am. I'm also a small tits kinda guy. Chihuahua's heads are perfect for me - none of these big veiney fellas that look like a street map of Wigan.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:39 am

Britons should learn Polish and Urdu to be more welcoming to immigrants, a Cambridge University professor has said.
Wendy Ayres-Bennett, professor of French philology and linguistics at the university, said it was 'very important to think of integration as a two-way street.'
She has backed calls for immigrants to learn English once they arrive, but wants Brits to make more of an effort to adapt.
She said: 'Considering the issue from the point of view of language learning, we rightly expect immigrants to learn English but, as a nation, we often don't see the need ourselves to learn another language, and consider it to be something difficult and only for the intellectual elite.
'I would like to see more opportunities for British people to learn some of the community languages of the UK, such as Polish, Punjabi and Urdu, particularly in areas where there are high numbers of those speakers, so that there is some mutual effort in understanding the others' language and culture.
Oh dear, oh dear and people question who the liberal elitists are who I blame for the mess we are in?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Britons should learn Polish and Urdu to be more welcoming to immigrants, a Cambridge University professor has said.
Wendy Ayres-Bennett, professor of French philology and linguistics at the university, said it was 'very important to think of integration as a two-way street.'
She has backed calls for immigrants to learn English once they arrive, but wants Brits to make more of an effort to adapt.
She said: 'Considering the issue from the point of view of language learning, we rightly expect immigrants to learn English but, as a nation, we often don't see the need ourselves to learn another language, and consider it to be something difficult and only for the intellectual elite.
'I would like to see more opportunities for British people to learn some of the community languages of the UK, such as Polish, Punjabi and Urdu, particularly in areas where there are high numbers of those speakers, so that there is some mutual effort in understanding the others' language and culture.
Oh dear, oh dear and people question who the liberal elitists are who I blame for the mess we are in?

I take it you don't go on holiday abroad. I'm constantly surprised how many everyday folk speak English to a high level and it certainly enhances my holiday experience. I also try and learn a little of theirs too. It's fun and certainly puts your hosts in a better frame of mind.

Stop being so fecking entrenched and narrow minded. :spank:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Hoboh wrote:
'Considering the issue from the point of view of language learning, we rightly expect immigrants to learn English but, as a nation, we often don't see the need ourselves to learn another language, and consider it to be something difficult and only for the intellectual elite.
I've reduced it to what she actually said. Tell me what the hell, is wrong with ANY of that? Why shouldn't there be opportunities for people to learn community relevant languages, or even the basics? She doesn't say people should be forced. She's not saying we should speak their language and they shouldn't speak ours.

It seems eminently sensible to me.

How many Brits live abroad and speak the native language vs how many don't?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

I take it you don't go on holiday abroad. I'm constantly surprised how many everyday folk speak English to a high level and it certainly enhances my holiday experience. I also try and learn a little of theirs too. It's fun and certainly puts your hosts in a better frame of mind.

Stop being so fecking entrenched and narrow minded. :spank:
Narrow minded?

I keep getting asked to point out just who the woolly liberals are who have pushed their agenda in education for years, I do and I'm narrow minded :shock:

Si Señor, de que trato dos cervezas por favor

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Is f*cking Burns Night a thing now? Loads of people, none of them Scottish, on Facebook and at work on about what they're "doing for Burns night".
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Prufrock wrote:Is f*cking Burns Night a thing now? Loads of people, none of them Scottish, on Facebook and at work on about what they're "doing for Burns night".
When is it? Any excuse to stock up on haggis works for me. :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Is f*cking Burns Night a thing now? Loads of people, none of them Scottish, on Facebook and at work on about what they're "doing for Burns night".
When is it? Any excuse to stock up on haggis works for me. :)
I think it might have been yesterday though our Burns night dinner is tonight. Just an occasion to eat and drink with a lot of people one likes but sees only once a year since retirement. The menu (below) is not my idea of a great meal but the haggis is better if you dump a jigger of scotch into it.
Reception-6:30 p.m. Dinner-7:00 p.m.
MENU
Haggis
Cock-a-Leekie soup
Mutton pie
Kail Kenny
Sweet table with Scottish trifle and fresh sliced fruits
Coffee or Tea
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote: I think it might have been yesterday though our Burns night dinner is tonight. Just an occasion to eat and drink with a lot of people one likes but sees only once a year since retirement. The menu (below) is not my idea of a great meal but the haggis is better if you dump a jigger of scotch into it.
Glayva if it's available, Monty. Absolutely made for each other.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:Angry with myself. On the drive home from Bolton and as you drop down into Bury there is a stretch of bus lane. I drove from Ainsworth this evening, turned into the 20 yard long stretch of bus lane without even thinking about it. I looked up to see the Bury Council Smart car parked up with the camera in the window. Sneaky bastards! Totally my own fault though.

What makes it even more annoying is that I drive through there several times a week and laugh at the idiots ignoring the signs. I've never even come close before. A total lack of concentration on my part is now going to cost me £60. £30 if I pay within 14 days. Which I will. Merry fkn Christmas! :cry:
4 weeks later and no ticket. Must be in the clear now. Surely? :pissed:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 am

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:Angry with myself. On the drive home from Bolton and as you drop down into Bury there is a stretch of bus lane. I drove from Ainsworth this evening, turned into the 20 yard long stretch of bus lane without even thinking about it. I looked up to see the Bury Council Smart car parked up with the camera in the window. Sneaky bastards! Totally my own fault though.

What makes it even more annoying is that I drive through there several times a week and laugh at the idiots ignoring the signs. I've never even come close before. A total lack of concentration on my part is now going to cost me £60. £30 if I pay within 14 days. Which I will. Merry fkn Christmas! :cry:
4 weeks later and no ticket. Must be in the clear now. Surely? :pissed:
Or Royal mail couldn't be arsed delivering it :)