Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:00 pm
Dujon wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:14 pm
Wait until you're TANGO's age, Worthy. :shock:
By then he'll have taken up painting or ballroom dancing and not give a damn... :lol:
Err, just no. :-)

Can't paint and two left feet... :-)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Bolton man arrested after letting six pit bulls run loose in Queens Park. Police had to shoot two of the animals after they bit people and collar the rest. One is till on the loose and the police have arrested the man. What the xxxx is he doing with six known dangerous dogs? The dogs are just animals and behave as they are taught. He needs sticking in a cage but will probably get off with a fine and a caution.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Dinosaurs from ASLEF, nip over to Copenhagen and look how their driverless train system works perfectly safely, let alone without the need for some mug to open and close the 4ucking doors (something that I've managed to do in the UK without any assistance from anybody else since 4uck knows when!) 1970's calling, you c*nts. Please head back there and stop stealing the travelling public's right to go about its business.
May the bridges I burn light your way

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:07 pm
Dinosaurs from ASLEF, nip over to Copenhagen and look how their driverless train system works perfectly safely, let alone without the need for some mug to open and close the 4ucking doors (something that I've managed to do in the UK without any assistance from anybody else since 4uck knows when!) 1970's calling, you c*nts. Please head back there and stop stealing the travelling public's right to go about its business.
The bastards have messed up my Day sesh round Bolton on Saturday, now have to balls about trying to get various buses from Wigan then taxi it home :hang:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Trouble is many of the trains we have are from the 1970's (or worse).

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:04 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Service is more on a par with the 1870's at times.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:17 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 pm
Trouble is, many of the newer trains I had the pleasure of commuting on didn't work half the time anyway. Bring back them steam trains I say.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:03 am

It came as Sir Michael Fallon, the Defence Secretary, warned Russia it is responsible for the deaths caused by the Syrian chemical weapons attack "by proxy".
Writing in the Sunday Times Sir Michael said: "Russia must show the resolve necessary to bring this regime to heel. The Russians have influence in the region.
"They helped broker the original deal to put chemical weapons out of commission. This latest war crime happened on their watch…
“By proxy Russia is responsible for every civilian death last week.
You total fcuking tool Fallon!
Are you admitting responsibility for the deaths in Yemen by proxy by selling the Saudi's cluster bombs etc.?
Thought not.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 am

Russian authorities failed to take sufficient steps to stop the 2004 Beslan school siege in North Ossetia in which more than 330 people were killed, the European court of human rights has ruled.
The court said Russian authorities had received information that a terror attack was being planned and security at the school was not increased sufficiently.
Now hold on just a darned second, WTF has this got to do with them and how are 400 Russians allowed to bring this case before them if it isn't just a political swipe at the Russian government?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ourt-finds

No wonder Putin and co feel they are being attacked in every sort of way, when they bite back, lay the blame fairly and squarely on the one world do gooders.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 am
Russian authorities failed to take sufficient steps to stop the 2004 Beslan school siege in North Ossetia in which more than 330 people were killed, the European court of human rights has ruled.
The court said Russian authorities had received information that a terror attack was being planned and security at the school was not increased sufficiently.
Now hold on just a darned second, WTF has this got to do with them and how are 400 Russians allowed to bring this case before them if it isn't just a political swipe at the Russian government?

No wonder Putin and co feel they are being attacked in every sort of way, when they bite back, lay the blame fairly and squarely on the one world do gooders.
The case was brought by more than 400 Russians who were either involved in the incident or whose relatives were taken hostage or killed.
Ermm, I suspect if you were one of those 400 Russians you might be quite angry too.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Timing does seem a bit odd/coincidental
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:28 pm
Hoboh wrote:

The case was brought by more than 400 Russians who were either involved in the incident or whose relatives were taken hostage or killed.
Ermm, I suspect if you were one of those 400 Russians you might be quite angry too.
Go on, what is the European court of human rights going to do then, fine the Russians?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:28 pm
Hoboh wrote:

Go on, what is the European court of human rights going to do then, fine the Russians?
Which court do you think should deal with legal issues relating to the State where people think they're unlikely to get an objective judgement from that State?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 am

Hoboh wrote:

Well, Russia ratified the European Convention on Human Rights on 1998 and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Court. As a member Russia has a judge on the Court. Individuals can bring cases against member states. That's what its got to do with them.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:03 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 am
Hoboh wrote:

Well, Russia ratified the European Convention on Human Rights on 1998 and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Court. As a member Russia has a judge on the Court. Individuals can bring cases against member states. That's what its got to do with them.
Don't think they seem so keen to have anything to do with its judgement, ratified or not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35007059

Although I do take your point that technically they can pass judgement, it means nothing in reality.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:03 am
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 am
Hoboh wrote:

Don't think they seem so keen to have anything to do with its judgement, ratified or not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35007059

Although I do take your point that technically they can pass judgement, it means nothing in reality.
Well, any country can refuse to accept a judgment of an international court although they don't look too good. There are over 6000 cases brought against Russia each year and the vast majority are rejected and not heard by the Court. This therefore is not a swipe at Putin. Most countries don't like negative judgments but they tend to abide by them (IRA v.UK). Russia is changing its constitution to basically state it can violate citizens' rights under international conventions in the interests of Russia. That tells you all you need to know about Putin and Justice.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:10 am

I suspect Hoboh would be more than happy for the UK to adopt the same approach as Russia Monty.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 am

Hoboh is from that weird category of bloke who love a "hard man"...
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:38 am

Prufrock wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 am
Hoboh is from that weird category of bloke who love a "hard man"...

Not really, pink dressing gowns don't suit me :D