Where are you going tonight?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Where are you going tonight?

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 pm

just like the others really - where are you off to, anywhere nice?

holiday, dirty weekend, business trip? a different city, the countryside, at home or abroad etc etc?

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Home.

By myself.

To weep.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Out for a run tonight, only about 3 miles worth but getting myself slowly back to fitness in order to shower my talents on the footballing world which has missed me so this season...

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm

I think I might have a change and go to the pub.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Nowhere really. Just home to the XBox and the treadmill.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm

After a stressful three hours in B & Q today, (yes, it's started already) I'll be glad to settle for an evening of slippers, pc, maybe a bit of TV and a read. Do me nicely. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

A neuroanatomy lecture followed by playing some football. Can't wait!

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm

as sports editor, im going to contributors meeting tonight of our student newspaper. NEed some minions, like. After that, home.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 am

It was my birthday today, but I worked a 10-10 shift. So I went to the pub afterwards, only to find out that the landlord was out in Lyon watching Liverpool tomorrow. Therefore, no stoppyback. So I had to get takeouts sharpish.

However, just seen that Mrs K, knowing that today was to be a washout, is cooking me a dream dinner tomorrow - my unofficial official birthday for her. Beef Wellington. This after a sneaky fridge look. I love her more than birthdays. Because she knows what the gut wants.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:It was my birthday today, but I worked a 10-10 shift. So I went to the pub afterwards, only to find out that the landlord was out in Lyon watching Liverpool tomorrow. Therefore, no stoppyback. So I had to get takeouts sharpish.

However, just seen that Mrs K, knowing that today was to be a washout, is cooking me a dream dinner tomorrow - my unofficial official birthday for her. Beef Wellington. This after a sneaky fridge look. I love her more than birthdays. Because she knows what the gut wants.
Straight from the pages of a Mills and Boon.

Apparently.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:58 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:It was my birthday today, but I worked a 10-10 shift. So I went to the pub afterwards, only to find out that the landlord was out in Lyon watching Liverpool tomorrow. Therefore, no stoppyback. So I had to get takeouts sharpish.

Belated Happy Birthday KBab. :oyea:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 am

Managed to get your arse out of bed then? Honestly, these bone idle pensioners.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Managed to get your arse out of bed then? Honestly, these bone idle pensioners.
:lol:

Last night I competed in a 'blind' 5km cross country run out in Hainault. Close to PB too at 23:47.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 am

enfieldwhite wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:Managed to get your arse out of bed then? Honestly, these bone idle pensioners.

Last night I competed in a 'blind' 5km cross country run out in Hainault. Close to PB too at 23:47.
Sounds dangerous. How did you know where you were going? You must have kept tripping n stuff?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 am

Coaching West Haddon Juniors Under 11's tonight - fourteen of 'em. We're just getting past the point of heading the ball without bursting into tears.

(That may not be covered on your course, Kebab!) :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:

Sounds dangerous. How did you know where you were going? You must have kept tripping n stuff?
It's on a cycle track called Hogs Hill. No lights (apart from the moon, which was full last night). Usually you can make out the path by the lights on Canary Wharf, some miles across the Thames Estuary. It's good fun I tells thee! 8)

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 am

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Coaching West Haddon Juniors Under 11's tonight - fourteen of 'em. We're just getting past the point of heading the ball without bursting into tears.

Do you ban players for lack of discipline? :wink:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 am

ratbert wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Coaching West Haddon Juniors Under 11's tonight - fourteen of 'em. We're just getting past the point of heading the ball without bursting into tears.

Do you ban players for lack of discipline? :wink:
LOL! I do make them all tuck their bloody shirts in - or they get subbed! That works.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am

enfieldwhite wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:

It's on a cycle track called Hogs Hill. No lights (apart from the moon, which was full last night). Usually you can make out the path by the lights on Canary Wharf, some miles across the Thames Estuary. It's good fun I tells thee! 8)
5km. Runnning. Fun. 3 words that don't belong together.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:

5km. Runnning. Fun. 3 words that don't belong together.
I also got my time wrong too. It was 22m 47secs :oops: :roll: